MADMAN

MADMAN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BGLGzRXY5Bw
marketwatch.com/story/imf-names-9-biggest-banks-that-warrant-heightened-attention-from-regulators-2017-10-11
youtube.com/watch?v=z3bLhyJricQ
theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/17/uk-inflation-at-five-year-high-of-3-to-boost-state-pension
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

his days are numbered. This is a sign he knows he is going to die soon

Trying to keep the fed govt from freezing his assests by protecting it in a charity. He knows the rope has been lowered for him.

This.

he just went all in, shits about to go down
some country will be brought down right about now, expect noger and lefty chimpouts in your locality

He's going back into his incubator at Antarctica to retry in thousands of years.

He's probably going to be sued and wants to shield it.

>Open Society
Does this mean 18 Billion is going to be used to keep our borders open and fund the flooding of refugees?

More likely he's positioned himself to make $100 billion is USA collapses, and is going all in to make that a good bet.

Yay. I wonder how long it'll take to make his money back, and whether or not white genocide will occur before he does.

>PULLING ALL OUT OF THE MARKET

TOP IS IN BOYS, GET UR SHORTS READY FOR THE CRASH

CRASH HAPPENING
>CRASH HAPPENING
CRASH HAPPENING
>CRASH HAPPENING
CRASH HAPPENING
>CRASH HAPPENING
CRASH HAPPENING
>CRASH HAPPENING
CRASH HAPPENING
>CRASH HAPPENING
CRASH HAPPENING
>CRASH HAPPENING
CRASH HAPPENING
>CRASH HAPPENING
CRASH HAPPENING
>CRASH HAPPENING
CRASH HAPPENING
>CRASH HAPPENING
CRASH HAPPENING
>CRASH HAPPENING
CRASH HAPPENING
>CRASH HAPPENING
CRASH HAPPENING
>CRASH HAPPENING
CRASH HAPPENING
>CRASH HAPPENING
CRASH HAPPENING
>CRASH HAPPENING
CRASH HAPPENING
>CRASH HAPPENING
CRASH HAPPENING
>CRASH HAPPENING

IT'S LITERALLY ABOUT TO FUCKING HAPPEN

This is the only post ITT you need to pay attention to. Soros will try to make the markets crash (a little early though for the US elections, so it must be something else) or Soros is dying very soon. Remember, BUY at the bottom as well.

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=BGLGzRXY5Bw
its-happening.jpeg

This thread is being slide. Its important to know this.

Bump up the jam!
Bump it up, bump it up!

I said!

Bump it!

Sitting on a comfy reserve right now. Can't wait to get in a bargain barrell prices...

i'm a brainlet what does this mean

>Open Society Foundations just got $18 billion
that's a lot of shills

if soros just dumped all his money.... what stocks are about to be dirt fucking cheap?

Time to sink the ships

A few years ago i listened to a discussion on the radio where the host broke dowm how people like Buffet and Gates funnel their wealth into charities they control to avoid taxes. Their charitie obviously are legal entities seperate from themselves and they can dictate who the executor of the charities are. They simply need a policy statement and the money put into it at most can be taxed at i believe 5%. Both Gates and Buffet have made their children the executors of their charities and their wealth is in the value of their stock. They donate the stock and the charity gets paid these dividends at a max rate of 5% versus the capital gains rate of 15%. As many of you might have seen with the Clinton foundation they can spend money how they want and never have to justify it. It allows their kids to be in a tax haven forever thats conpletely legal.

Soros makes all of his money from investments. When someone who does this pulls almost all of his money out of the market, it means the market is about to nose dive.

Netflix, Disney, various banks. Just wait and you'll see which ones die, and which ones are on deep discounted sale. Be smart about it. Just think; which company will always be needed? Then make your choices from there.

Should I ask /biz/ for some investment tips to make money off of this kike's failure?

faceberg did this too. But Soros is an old faggot, he is moving this money for another reason.

Why has something horrible not happened to this guy yet?

I think its about to. this has asset protection written all over it

nawww
no way
thats just
no

and with all the talk of antifa shit in november this is not suspicious at all.

At first I was thinking he was going all in on civil war, but you may be right. Market problems are definitely coming to a head. This crash will be like nothing ever seen.

marketwatch.com/story/imf-names-9-biggest-banks-that-warrant-heightened-attention-from-regulators-2017-10-11

>kike pulling out most of his money
SELL SELL SELL SELL

He has kids you know that right? His son goes to UCB.

*plays with stacks upon stacks of silver*

I hope so

youtube.com/watch?v=z3bLhyJricQ

silver, gold, cryptos, ammo and food/water

if the markets crash wouldn't that devalue the dollar and this money?
he's either protecting it for legal reasons or osf is going on a spending spree

I don't know why Trump puts up this nonsense, An army of IRS agents and other financial regulators ought to descend on Soros and his flunkies, Go after their families. Coordinate actions with Hungary and others. Ensure endless harassment and bankrupt them with legal fees.

All going to shill Sup Forums

Markets crashing increase the value of US dollar, because people are seeking cash instead of stock shares.

Unless it's the great depression again. Then you have both, but at that point it'll be WW3, and money won't save you then.

>if the markets crash wouldn't that devalue the dollar and this money?

People flee to safety, so that's gold and currencies like the US dollar, Swiss franc, etc.

>and money won't save you then.
Why not?
It always has in the past so why is this going to be diffrent?

Because nukes user.

They're going all in

Because massive floods of currency onto the market devalues it.

much philantrophy, much diversity

Well true, but barring nukes the wealthy have always done well during times of war and strife

Hell Soros made his fortune manufacturing strive and hardship so if we do end up in WW3 i expect him to own half of space as well by the time we get through it

It should initially increase the value of the dollar verse all other currencies because everyone will crash. Mid to longer term the dollar will be hyper inflated and look like Venezuela currency. Remember they have been talking about "North Korea" hacking for awhile and we know the CIA has backdoors everywhere. It is very likely they will take down the electronic banking system and try to blame someone else like North Korea.

Contrary to popular belief, the reason the Federal Reserve and other central banks around the world have kept interest rates low is because they have been fighting against deflation.
Unfortunately, all this has done is kick the can down the road while adding excessive debts.
When growth slows due to the reduced impact of central bank policies, those debts will be very difficult to pay off, which will be the beginning of economic contraction.
When corporations can’t pay these debts, they will lay off employees. When employees are cut, consumer spending is reduced. There is nothing inflationary about this scenario..

I've got some old million Deutsch Marks lying around here from the 1920s. Even those had a hard time buying stuff.

Nov 4 is gonna be fun

What inflationary is the money printing that will happen after the crash. The Fed can't help themselves, they will use their one and only tool.

They're keeping interest rates low here because our entire housing market is built on sand, if interest rates rise then people won't be able to afford to keep paying their slave mortgages for very insane increasing house prices here, as our overpopulation is pushing land values through the roof. I think that coupled with such a large national debt with no hope of ever paying it back, something has to give, sooner or later

They actually just announced today of an inflation increase, the largest in years

theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/17/uk-inflation-at-five-year-high-of-3-to-boost-state-pension

Lynette Zang has suggested a 4-5% drop in markets could make some of the major financial institutions insolvent.

Damn, really makes you think

Im thinking spending spree. I'm in the minority here but it seems like he really wants to fuck things up even worse before he goes.

Well Austria just literally elected Hitler and even gave him a Hitler party to form a government with
This truly is the best timeline

Soros moves the last of his money to an un-taxable foundation.Big fucking surprise OP.
That's what the rich do.