IN THIS ONE FUCKING MOMENT:

You see simultaneously how smart and soulful Trump really is. And nobody on his team hypes it, because it isn't a photo op. It just gets lost in the storm.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pUN6FsQFOkY
youtu.be/iNz-Xs0UBZE
youtu.be/t-TvSa9Dcvc
youtu.be/U20DMF9qe3s?t=130
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bumping

Suck Trump's cock more you faggot

He is a great man

Woah.

>Hurtbutt

I CANT BELIEVE DRUMPF SLAPPED THAT POOR DISABLED GAY TRANSVESTITE

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump.

High IQ city folk voted Hillary. But I guess your feefees are more important than facts.

*I* CANT BELIEVE ZUMPFDT DARES TO VALIDATE A BABYMURDER ENTHUSIAST "SOLDIER" NAZI, IT'S EXACTLY WHAT AN ORANGE HITLER WOULD DO

> good goy, losing limbs for Israel.

Wow GRUMPF just SLAPPEd a vet

wtf

D'aww, a delicate snowflake

slings and arrows

Education level =\= IQ you dullard. Especially when that "education" is mostly leftist propaganda

>Trump needs PR trumpbots to confirm he is human
he aint, sweetie. remember the +4 millions votes. kisses bye

duo digits confirm, stay mad

Please enlighten me as to why you so-called "High IQ educated people" waste tens of thousands of dollars in pursuit of useless degrees, pissing away four years of your lives(at minimum) at some glorified propaganda mill, and return home knowing less than you did when you left?

>butthurt

You can't check your own digits, retard. Consider yours null and void.

so why he didn't pull out from Afghanistan and uses them as a human shield for lithium extraction by private corporations ?

Trump is a people person and always has been. He was raised to be that way. Most people wouldn't have a clue how to handle something like that.

We remember that around 5.8 million of (((her))) votes where actually illegalls, ghost votes, bussed around re-voters, or otherwise defrauded or outright falsified results.

Sorry, stick pile.

Trump should put his own face on the $20 bill.

that is what they want you to believe , low-iq mongrel. i bet you watch Rick n Morty but doesnt get it

>Most people wouldn't have a clue how to handle something like that.

D'you thunk it was something he knew, or just quick thinking? I've never seen that approach to greeting a limbless person before

whatever makes you sleep at night, deep down you know it is fake news

Remember, before the election, even Glenn Beck who destroyed himself opposing Trump had to admit he was a “gentleman without equal” and not surpr9ised he made a fortune in the hospitality industry.

Except the vote results were so overwhelming (((they))) couldn't outspoof the landslide, and they were still almost dead even in most major cities too, and magically somehow they were counted into Shitpile's favor, EVERY TIME.

Hmm, really makes you stink.

Keep it up. Your time is coming fast.

I think he has certain social ques that more-or-less come naturally. He knows the hand shake is more than a greeting, but it's physical contact as well. Establishing that physical contact is probably a cue of his. Maybe it was just rehearsed though, who the hell can know

You ungrateful americuck. I would fucking kill for a president like Trump.

>fake news

Lol, Obama himself telling illegals to vote on live TV is "" fake news "" now

youtube.com/watch?v=pUN6FsQFOkY

hahahaha aww, why you mad bro? Need a touch from Trump?

checked

PRAISE

Could have pulled a Biden and asked him to wave.

I sleep just fine knowing that this is why Shitllary can NEVER truely challange the election results, and had to look like her camp was making the barest of attempts behind the Jill Stein proxy inquiry, because it would actually uncover her party's massive frauds.

I'm also sure this is why Mr. President Trump sleeps like a contented baby every night.

Hey, if this guy's arms grew back afterwards, the Secret Service would've covered it up, right?

Checked. Trump is the old faggot who wears too much make up

leftypol apparently checking in
stay mag faggot

Better than keeping them to masturbate and type shitposts like you do.

His PR team probably told him to do that as a stunt. Fuck MAGA maggots.

Praise MOLOCH

Once you get past the shmoozy business guy exterior, he is a lovable grampa who loves america

>MAGA maggots

Leftists really can't meme, huh

That includes 6 million dead and illegal people voting?
KYS shill faggot

(You)

>faggot
wow, that's intolerant

Enjoy the worst DMT bardo ever

Better go shotgun route rather than pills or hanging or slitting your wrists, if I were you

>High IQ city folk voted Hillary
There isnt 65,853,516 High IQ people in America m8

he's a fag, he obviously touches a guy who can't defend himself

This. Most liberal/normies wouldn't dare do this because they are overly concerned with their self interest. They'd wonder what their peers would say. Would the media interpret it as disrespect? Will they lose points?

Trump doesn't care. He is sure that this is the right thing to do. In that moment where he could back down and not give this man a small personal gesture avoiding any risk or further backlash he goes "Fuck it, I respect this mans service and this is the right thing to do and i'm gonna do it". And that gents is the hallmark of a real man. Stand by your beliefs no matter the price.

- Let them crucify me but I will stand for this.

Trump bump

No problem, fuck afterwards i think i'll vote for him again too

>This. Most liberal/normies wouldn't dare do this because they are overly concerned with their self interest. They'd wonder what their peers would say. Would the media interpret it as disrespect? Will they lose points?
>Trump doesn't care. He is sure that this is the right thing to do. In that moment where he could back down and not give this man a small personal gesture avoiding any risk or further backlash he goes "Fuck it, I respect this mans service and this is the right thing to do and i'm gonna do it". And that gents is the hallmark of a real man. Stand by your beliefs no matter the price.
>- Let them crucify me but I will stand for this.

>all high IQ people vote the same way
liberals are unironically the most retarded pieces of shit to walk the Earth

>implying it is not catchy as fuck
no wonder you are low-iq Trumpdicksucker

>implying it is not catchy as fuck

No yea I am definitely implying that phamalam go chuckle about it with your grandma

Or maybe, unlike the virtue signalling cuckfest libshit masses that never actually get anything done with their sad little lives, he is just an honestly nice man who knows he can make differences with his esteem and fame.

youtu.be/iNz-Xs0UBZE
youtu.be/t-TvSa9Dcvc
youtu.be/U20DMF9qe3s?t=130

Trump's a good man. Too good for the Washington cesspool.

Nice shill thread.
Stay in PTG.

There are, however, approximately 60 million actual real losers.

THIS

TRUMP MUST BE IMPEACHED

>better to lose your limbs for a foreign country that literally calls you goyim (unclean) than to keep them
good goy

that's my neighbor.
and my president.

have a comp.

>good
>man
oh yeah using our tax money to take his weekly vacations...what fucking planet are you on ?

Why was he rescuing only orange cats and no black ones? Based.

Sure thing, buddy. Why don't you join the Army, then?

..............I really hope Trump is on our side. I truly do.

I remember that thread.

>runs video clip in reverse to support a narrative
>"WE AREN"T FAKE NEWS YOU ARE REEEEEE"

pls dont hurt their feefees, they might even try to 'filter' you to keep their echo-chamber echoey as ever. PTG is leaking and needs to be drained

t.Ahmed

Do you mean to keep him alive on his 12% fewer golf trips than Obama? That he uses to meet with heads of industry instead of just ripping turf like other presidents?

Damn right he is.

Bump.
Trump is truly a great man. He'll win reelection.
Lotta shills here.

Somebody needs an Empathy Tent equipped with hugbox and playdough

Pretty sure Trump is on Trump's side, but at least a good majority of his goals are in fair line with a majority of the common man's. Enough that the glorious bastard was landslid into office, anyway. I'm still so thrilled every time I think of how bad it must be for Shitllary to have to realize every day she can still even get up out of bed that you can't commit enough vote fraud and gerrymandering to beat a public mandate.

rip in peace sides

>how bad it must be for Shitllary to have to realize every day she can still even get up out of bed that you can't commit enough vote fraud and gerrymandering to beat a public mandate.

Powerful

So because I don't support Trump, I am automatically a leftist? How naive could you possibly be?

Trump refuses to validate the man's replacement arms as genuine and valued. Awful. Insenstive. Trmp.

nice pic

Based pakistani

10/10

*Don't*

Why is he so perfect, lads?

Oh look, you hopped ID's and changed your meme flag but replied to me replying to your old ID

Again, autism

Remember the 4 million goy!

god DAMN, how nu r u?

Umm sweetie look again. Both my posts have the US flag. Get your eyes checked darling.

Born to defeat globalism.

+4 million mexicans
Fify

>Umm sweetie
What the heck did you just say about me, you little honey bun? iI’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Cutie Patooties, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret tweets on Daddy Trump, and I have over 300 confirmed snookims. I am trained in butter biscuits and I’m the top sweetie in the entire US sugar doodles. You are nothing to me but just another Daddy. I will cuddle you the heck out with warmth the likes of which has never been felt before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that dookie doo to me over the Internet? Think again, cutie. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Mommies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the huggie wuggies, deary. The huggies that wipes out the silly little thing you call your meanie doodles. You’re in trouble, Daddy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can tweet you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in butter boops, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Cutie Wooties Fruity Tooties and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your widdle face, you little cutie pie. If only you could have known what huggie wuggies your little “tweetie weetie” was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your mouthy wouthy. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, honey buns. I will wiggle woop all over you and you will drown in it. You’re really sweet, honey

Geesh dear, you really have a lot of pent up anger hun. Lay back and let mommy take care. Shhh