Qualidea Code

If hime dies we riot

Hime a shit.

>not posting stitch

I missed this in the ED last week

So Hotaru is a fake Hotaru I'm guessing and is the sister of the real Hotaru?

Asuha will save Hime!

Stay away, bitch. She's mine.

I hope the MC role never transfers to Chiba. The siblings are alright, but I just want more hot-blooded Hime.

Is this battle harem different from any of the other battle harems?

>Charisma
>Strength
>Cuteness
>Devotion

Is Hime literally perfect?

If it follows this 4 episode trend it will.

You forgot the capstone of any character's perfection:
>Lesbian

Should have been about these two from the start.

The other Kanagawa girls can join too.

I feel like Cross Ange could've used this flowchart.

All works could, after all.

I give it like 2-3 more episodes, it's in an upward trend right now.

What will you do after these two are gone?

Sales are already dead, though.

It has better OPs.

also it's on gogoanime right now, for those that haven't watched ep. 6 yet

It's not a harem, so there's that.

We don't take kindly to your kind around here

This show is shit. The girls are shit.

It's always been on GoGo

What if Hime riots?

Then we die.

Wow, so there's really no point at all in Hotaru trying to investigate the no entry zone. The blue bitch still keeping thing a secret and hotaru turned back halfway anyway.

Literally just a forced drama to have her come late to Hime's aid and die in her lap.

Is this show disappointment of the season?

Also, how was last week's Nico ratings?

Hime doesn't even have her sword anymore and the Neroids just dropped a bunch of Never-before-seen Humanoid type monsters at her.

There is no point having Hotaru arrive if the overwhelming enemy is just going to kill them both. So my bet is that Hotaru arrives and they hold out for the 40 minutes, Mom-Lady does something and the Neroids retreat.

Her power is actually more OP than hime though, she can instakill any aliens no matter what size a long as they are all in her field of vision.
Perfect for clearing mobs.

Then why did she leave the super big one in episode 1 to Hime?

There is obviously a limit to her hax.

friends share

She just doesn't want to steal the spotlight from Hime

nobody important will die

screencap this

Canaria died.

>nobody important

nobody important will die

screencap this

>Canaria
>not important

if she was important than why is she dead

>only singing shitty song
>important

I honestly hope gravity boy is next to go. We need more Hime in this show and less edgelord shit.

too many death flags

>she waves good bye in the OP

Mami was also important, and she died too. In fact, she became important because she died.

Too bad. Hime is next on the list considering how Suzaku is back to being motivated by chuuni.

The show is basically screaming at you that she will die by showing us one deathflag after another.

Hotaru got deathflagged last episode too but she ended up not even going to the danger zone

Drop the show. I honestly don't think I'll be able to handle Hime getting killed off. I started tearing up when they blatantly kept throwing death flags at her. I might be able to handle Hotaru dying, but Hime's despair might be too much so I'm keeping some blind faith that everything will be fire and only Edge-kun suffers.

>pretending she won't come back

How the fuck am I supposed to take this seriously with all the fucking QUALITY everywhere.
And raise all the death flags, why don't you

I already lost most of my motivation when Canaria got killed off. I'm still following/watching this with the faint, desperate hope that she comes back.

Maybe Hime will just go into a coma

Little Hime was cute as fuck, in a dopey and oblivious kind of way

>Little Hime was cute as fuck, in a gallant and noble kind of way

FTFY

During that scene, all I could think about was how much that jacket probably smelled after sitting there for years.

where were you when Hime saved the twin tail

Or that it miraculously stayed pure white and clean

where's the body?

It was protected by the honor and spirit of the courageous nippon admiral who first donned it

splattered on the ocean floor under a big rock

no body = not dead

she's pretty dead bro.

Quality is really distracting. But please don't die Maihime.

That might just be the blue girl.

Who the fuck was this?

The third wheel who will no doubt betray her friends in a desperate cry for attention

Don't trust glasses

still better than zestiria

MYbe they wont follow the ln Nd the third girl is Aoi

you are drunk, sir

This show is really good, if it wasn't for the god damn QUALITY in every fucking episode.

Plus it seems to be worse each time as well.

She'd die standing like Benkei the moment Hotaru arrived

I really enjoy that girl. Red and her brother could be fun too but not sure given they hardly had any development.

yes, that's why she's featured heavily in the op and promotional art

>good

Are we watching the same show? It is so fucking bad it makes the fujioshit this season look like masterpiece.

I want a Hime-daki

Hime is too pure for that user

I like it

Things are happening instead of maximum status quo pandering

>Shit episode all around, worst animation so far
>PV song again, shit is getting good now
>Episode ends

welp

What were you expecting from the show that still framed in episode 4?

The fuck are these supposed to be?

NO

BUDGET

Unfinished stuff

What were flames even supposed to be? Was there a gas leak or something?

Why is imouto so best? I want to hug her tight on a daily basis until she awkwardly returns the hug one day.

I'm through the first fifth of the first Kanagawa LN. A lot of world details brought up so far was revealed in the latest episode. Some points:

>The novel reads like Hotaru is the true MC of their LN.
>Hotaru was part of internal affairs and her role was to send troublemakers into cold sleep. Plot is that she's been assigned to assassinate Hime under the guise of a newly awakened student.
>Hime was brought out of cold sleep 10 years prior at 7 years of age and has held the top spot ever since.
>Hotaru and Hime were put to sleep in different sections. They don't bring people out of sleep in order so friends who came in at the same age can be years apart when both are awake.
>There are elementary, middle and high school sections. Highschool 2nd and 3rd years are typically frontliners with fighters joining the fighting forces as early as the last year of middle school.
>Top 100 rankers and graduates typically get sent underground. Hime could have done so years ago as one of the 100 top rankers but she's rejected the option.
>Illustrations indicate Hotaru always the one who comes to Hime's rescue when she's in a bind.
>Unknowns' M.O. appear to be capturing students rather than killing them. Not outright stated but they go out of their way to disarm and restrain their targets.
>Little Hotaru and Hime bench scene was actually from the LN.
>Hime's main duties are to stamp approvals on loads of paperwork Aoi brings her. She also gives lectures on using Aura since the adults can't and she's the best at using it.

I wish I hadn't been spoiled about the twist with Hotaru since it's actually been a good read.

>spends the entire episode raising death flags

She's dead, Jim. And good riddance, she was a shit leader.

Why is Aoi such a coward cunt and keeping secrets from her comrades?

Who?

>Unknowns' M.O. appear to be capturing students rather than killing them. Not outright stated but they go out of their way to disarm and restrain their targets.

Nice, people can shut up about people dying now. Canaria's not dead either.

blue glasses

In order for something to disappoint there have to be expectations.

Yeah right, they look like just straight out being plummeted to death here.

I hope she isn't dead, because the blood wasn't a good sign.

DESPAIR

Truly the Musashi Gundoh of our times.

No body, no kill. For fuck sake, is this your first anime ever? I can't believe how dumb people watch this show. Why do you think they look like pods? Why do you think they always fall straight forward and clean?

They capture. Canaria is alive and both dykes will survive. You are retarded for thinking otherwise. I will tell you something more, spoiler... that big tits businesswoman is not totaly positive character. Fucking retard.

That was not blood in the water, it was her uniform hat.

I WANT TO CUM INSIDE HIME

I think the best thing I can do at the moment is simply dropping this. There's no way they'll top final_battle.ppt and if they end up killing Hime they'll most likely kill imouto next, and seriously fuck that.

>top 100 sent underground

What?