Xmas in October?

JohnWickofPolitics
@Gingrich_of_PA

Yes, I know you have all waited an extra month. Yes, I know you are skeptical. Yes, Christmasis arriving shortly. Please enjoy responsibly

twitter.com/Gingrich_of_PA/status/920129063485833216

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/145494390/#145496201
thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749
thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration?amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gingrich is a reliable source, by the way.

Something to do with Hillary's seizures?

proof of reliability?

what the fuck is that? google glas?

s

WHERE ARE MY FUCKING INDICTMENTS

special lens to prevent her from having a seizure

lol whats the deal with those glasses op?

Fake news

>tick tocking gets louder
>"calm before the storm"
>assange prepares new drop
>fbi announcement on uranium bribery
woah clinton breaks her foot..while out of the country.. what a coincidence!

apparently people have noted her to be wearing other anti epilepsy glasses recently.

>people
You mean fake news memers?

>this meme Twitter/trump IRL shitpost will surely be the end of hillary Clinton, affirms nervous man for the sixth time

It's to get used sitting behind bars

Daily reminder:

Pic relative

She is blind in one eye. Anti seizure glasses on the other.

What is this reminder stating specifically?

That trumpniggers whip out offtopic memes about mexicans when someone puts your meme narrative into question?

Really makes you think, doesn't it?

HAHAHahahah I fucking knew it!

>special lens to prevent her from having a seizure
She also broke something in her leg because it doesn't work well enough. But I wonder who cares now when she is, basically, done?

How brave of you for standing up within the front line trenches of your ideological enemies.

There's nothing brave about tearing down shitposts made by edgy trumpfags memers

>proof of reliability?
None other than personally hearing things on his podcasts that have and haven't panned out. At the end of August, when everybody was buzzing about Hitlery being indicted, he said it's in the works just not happening then.

He's a real political hack, not just some guy with an internet connection who spews conspiracy theories.

>
>
> (OP)
>Fake news
It doesn't read like fake news:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/145494390/#145496201

>anonymous shitpost claiming muh pizzagate / Hillary bullshit for the nth time
>not quintessentially fake news
Someone's a newfaggot

Once she actually divorces from Bill, that is when she's left politics.

>Someone's a newfaggot
Been here for years.

I thought it was supposed to be jail bars in the reflection

>Someone's a newfaggot
Sounds a little better put together than the typical LARP. I only question the JFK stuff from this author. Everything else sounds plausible.

Been here for years.

It's the reflection of window blinds you literal retard

Maximum damage control

>It doesn't read like fake news:
That's why shills have to scream LARP all over the place and try to shame people away from reading it. They can't afford to let people judge for themselves.

Agree.

MUH DICK

jesus christ women like that are so rare.
women like that who only exist on the Internet make me feel like im wasting my life for not being married to one

Means you are promoting your interests.

What are your interests besides sending all your responsibilities to US?

It's a realism post

Shit to you because you take the knee

What is this about (pic relatado)

>your interests
So, you waste an opportunity to prove that your claims about Hillary are truthful, just to shitpost le brown mexican memepost.

Makes perfect sense, you're totally not a shill or a deluded fanatic spewing memes instead of facts.

You've proven that all you can do in lieu of backing up your assertions is post pictures of brown people.

How common of Sup Forums trumplets

It's bullshit because there is no evidence, just like all of the other 999,999,999 LARPs about Hillary, irrespective of quality in redactation.

strange...

>political hack
>reliable

people don't usually mean hack as a good thing

>people don't usually mean hack as a good thing
political operative sounds too cloak and daggerish. I know he is/was involved in PA Republican politics. He's not a kook.

It's probably this
"FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow"
thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749

thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration?amp

Hillary is wearing a Fresnel prism lens. It is usually prescribed for someone who had a stroke and is experiencing double vision.

hack means you're just a political tool others use and you have no original ideas.

Like people call some musicians hacks because they are total bullshit with zero creativity.

>Nickelback = hacks

>Fresnel confirmed