Why do British right wingers have a hard on for the Jews?

What is with this phenomenon? All the figures who otherwise get branded as Nazis love jumping to the defence of Jewish people. See pic. Nigel Farage, Tommy Robinson, PJW. Is it just to show how much they hate Muslims?

Is right wing antisemitism more of an American thing?

It's also worth noting that Jews over here are a lot more conservative than they are in America.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QYR8OXVCX2w
timesofisrael.com/brexit-poll-jews-voted-2-1-to-remain-in-eu/
youtube.com/watch?v=KUcO6EnMIZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because Jews aren't raping their daughters and stabbing their sons in the street and setting off bombs in their morning commute.

Tommy Robinson and Nigel Farage are paid by Zionists to decieve the masses from the root cause of mass third world immigration, the Jews. Britian first and all other anti-muslim parties are Jew controlled.
Thats why

Ironically many of the foaming momentum leftists are openly anti-jewish.... you know those Soros funded leftists?

You guys DO know that 'da j00s' is a huge psy op........ right?

Our parties got cucked, it is verboten to say anything other than the status quo on the issue. The only party we had was BNP which wanted to push for the recognition of the native Britons and their rights to the land.

This explains it a bit
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QYR8OXVCX2w

It's the same in other places in Europe, e.g. Netherlands, Germany, France etc

You can be anti establishment and have some platform but face some character assassination e.g Nige is represented fairly in the daily mail etc but if you hold a countersemetic view you will not get a legitimate platform at all or any funding

Both the left and right support Israel here through their policies, just like in the USA, both sides of congress support Israel. We give billions to Israel each year.
Your right though. Mass immigration into every White country is actually the Reptilians doing. The Jews are our bestest allies

Because Jews own your country, just like ours

Israeli government has been openly funding nationalist movements in Europe. It is in their best interest to keep a white Europe and not an Islamic one. Since the right-wing in Europe is getting funds from the Israelis they are sucking their dick.

Centrists are more likely to move to the right because muh holocaust and antisemitism being "bad".

citation is are neededed

No, its called controlling both sides. A non White Europe is a dream for Jewry, their arch enemy of the past 4000 years gone, replaced by a low IQ easy to control brown mass.

Because everything you blame the jews for is actually the work of the German

It's a Boomer thing. They're the post-WW2 generation that worships the Holocaust and thinks they can use kikes as a credit-card swiper to get into Heaven by sucking on their nubby Jewish dicks. Meanwhile, the heebs thoroughly destroy the countries that once saved them, and Boomer fucks turn a blind eye because muh dispensationalism, muh evangelicalism.

Jew-worshipers are the primary culprit behind the decline of Christianity. Everyone knows it, but no one wants to say it.

Anglo's are kikes

jews were nice to us until we started visiting the oil niggers. maybe you’ll do it right

That's what happens when your private central bank has been ruled by jews longer than any other.

>What was the Weimar republic.

U wat divvy?

Boomers are so incredibly brain washed because they lived most of their lives where TV and radio were their main sources of news and information. It's a complete waste of time trying to sway their opinion on many issues.

All the jews here are based, they vote conservative

Jews nice to us... you sound like a slave.

Right on! They are almost as incredible as the based black men!

Jewdom has been separated since WW2

There were all the middle/lower class jews that were victimized in europe. (though way less died in the holocaust ofc)

They mostly went to israel.
These jews like European states and white people.

Then there are the "international elements". These jews hate white people and want to remove all competition to secure their dominance over the planet.

Farage = Jewish shill

Anti-muslim to benefit Jews, not whites.

The Jews made a power play when they saw the rising white nationalism.

This. Boomer worship of the teevee is unparalleled in history. The greater prop machine ever invented. Just imagine if there was a Sup Forums channel on tv? Holy shit the world would change in a week. Boomers trust TV like the word of god. It actually is their god.

No, they don't. Only Ultra Orthodox Jews vote for right leaning parties. The vast majority vote for open borders and multiculturalism.

Don't tell me about my country's jews you filthy little worm

european jews are usa jews fathers, they are all families, the only thing is that european jews already won and dont need to push liberalism

Why are your country's Jews different than those of every other country's? That's how it is everywhere. Ultra Orthodox vote for rightist parties, the rest vote for open borders and multiculturalism.

lol I thought most centrists in Britain were pretty anti israel?

be honest hes just trying to get $.

According to this Israeli newspaper, British Jews voted to remain in the EU by a 2-1 margin. What was that you were saying about British Jews being "conservative"?

Sorry, here's the link,
timesofisrael.com/brexit-poll-jews-voted-2-1-to-remain-in-eu/

Looks like you've been owned, you lying kike faggot.

what a strange thing to care about giving the fact the nation is on fire

Best post.

Jews are more valuable than goyim. Even "your" leaders like Nigel Farage agree that Jewish lives matter more than goy lives.

I think, in Britain, the majority of Jews voted Conservative because Corbyn is an *alleged* anti-semite.

Jews literally dump money into keeping that fire going lel

British muppets only fight the weak.
British muppets are mimicking the french and the art of cowardice.

All western right wingers do.

>Is right wing antisemitism more of an American thing?
You know nothing about American politics do you?

wish they would die soon, that's so true

I'm just worried that people my age are even worse but it's hard to tell

This. British cuckservatives are unwilling to admit that it has been disproportionately the Jews that pushed and still push for mass migration

youtube.com/watch?v=KUcO6EnMIZU

seems to me like nige is just calling out hypocrisy

So what if they voted for ultra-Zionist Theresa May over anti-Zionist Corbyn? The vast majority of them also voted to remain in the EU. They're looking out for their own interests, nothing but a parasitic fifth column, same as always.

no they just circumcize them and financially ruin their country

>You guys DO know that 'da j00s' is a huge psy op........ right?
t. gullible goy

I would urge you to read Culture of Critique

This should be the Sup Forums banner

Jews are the main victims of Islam historically

They don't, they have a hard on for Israel.

They have always voted majority Conservative. Even when Miliband, a Jew and an outspoken zionist, was the leader of the Labour party.

Jews are the real racists

Personally I like to bring it up to try and snare the typical faggot lefty into realizing that I can make them sound just like a nazi if I swing it back around on them.

"Fuck Israel and the zionists, they're scum and they're taking palestinian land, fucking zionists!"

Replace zionist with jew, and all of a sudden, that faggot muslim loving cunt realizes that xey just literally rattled out a bunch of pol shit, and they quickly stumble away with their tails between their legs as their narrative and conditioning slowly starts to crumble around them.

It's also a fantastic way to paint labour as a party of bigot anti-semite racists to try and draw support from them because they're commie fucks. You get a labour supporter screaming "Free palestine fuck israel!" and then you point out that they may as well be praising Hitler and throwing the juden in the oven.

Your typical british lefty really isn't as invested in the Muslim-ally bullshit, I know because I've been slowly redpilling the fuck out of my old friend circle from when I used to be one of those fucking dipshit lefty retards. It's getting easier by the day as I use the jews, as (((they))) use us, to push a narrative and turn the narrative right round.

It's because the right has been under close scrutiny from the Jews for years so right leaning politicians have always been careful to avoid angering them. It's the path of least resistance. They look silly nowadays because they don't really need to do it.
They are just old and stuck in their ways.
FUCK THE JEWWS!

Britain created Israel.
Britain invaded Iran and filled it with communist Jews until the revolution in 1979 got rid of them.
Britain allied with the Jews in II World War.

This

in America boomers also worship MLK like a god

Come on... I thought you would be smart enough to figure it out Anglo..
>who was Saul Alinsky
>what is using your enemies tactics against them

not all jews are ((them))
though we shouldnt take any chances with any of them, they are willingly co-opted to run the masses for the elite.

satanic globalists larp as jews, the jew in return drives the slaves, the jews are above us in the food chain but they are not the only enemy.
weinstein happening the latest show of force by the elite, we are always kept in our place but sometimes they kike has to be reminded of theirs too

a psycho jewish psyop, yes

what’s wrong with just mixing all the anglos and jews?