Is she supposed to be an allusion to Rumiko Takahashi? It's kinda funny

Is she supposed to be an allusion to Rumiko Takahashi? It's kinda funny.

Isn't that the girl that gets raped to death and comes back as a ghost that fucks students

huh

>Is she supposed to be an allusion to Rumiko Takahashi?
How?

I liked her voice

Hairstyle, draws a lot, voice kind of implies an old naggy lady, small, last name saotome, ranmas last name, drawings look like Takahashi material, has a funny lustful character when drawing erotic stuff, implying repression.

That's just my take on it.

I'm surprised nobody caught on and noticed that.

Is it wrong I found her the most attractive character?

That's because you're a retard

There are plenty of weird characters people jerk off to. A midget is pretty unremarkable

but why does she have the voice of an 80 years old russian grandma

Goku can get away with that.

Babby's first Arai Satomi?

No, that was her mother's sister.

No, I think she is the most attractive as well or tied with the green haired girl and the loli.

Whose voice would you fuck, Arai Satomi's or Shintani Mayumi's?

>there are general flat and normal chest fags for this show rather than specific girl here

I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

I liked two of those characters for a variety of reasons, either their voice, personality, and/or certain aspects of their appearance like their face. The loli is the only I'd probably say I possibly like because she is cute, I don't even really remember her.

The trap character wasn't bad either.

I swear I've seen that hentai.
She was a loli that got raped by her teacher and died, then every time she fucks some kid she gets older.

She is

Only issue was her voice

You uncultured swine that was the hottest part

I'm so disappointed in you.

Voice is the best part, it contrasts wonderfully with her appearance.

It's cute how she uses her mouth to draw

Her speech does remind me of Ranma-chan's.

You're retarded beyond belief. You, your opinions, and any posts you make belong in the trash. Fuck off.

Her body drives me wild.

>All of this edge

agreed

hot

I wish I understood this fetish.
I really do.

Arai Satomi.

I feel you man, it just seems so unbearably out there. Who was the first? Was he a midget? Did people constantly make fun of him for being small? Maybe he was really tall? There's just so many questions.

I have to go with Mayumi for pure degeneracy, but I totally understand and respect your opinion.

Tiny girl gets big, does things she couldn't do tiny

It's hot, can't explain it any more unfortunately

Also Saotome's just hot to begin with

She's cute for her age. Obviously must have the fountain of youth.

Despite not having this fetish, I actually sort of like these pictures for the artist's style.

I think some of it is the inherent power present. Can probably take on power/sadistic or masochistic tendencies depending on what else is present and what the role the viewer possibly puts themselves in.

Wow; how cultured of you user.

Mayumi is also a fine choice, so I can certainly respect yours too, but nothing beats Satomi for me.

I want tiny girl to stay tiny