Holohoax twitter poll

You know what to do goys

twitter.com/frankluntz/status/920355558493786112

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hdNCr1MjROU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Maurice#Conflict_with_Himmler_over_Jewish_heritage
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
hooktube.com/watch?v=YTWiIsD_57M
telegraph.co.uk/history/world-war-two/11410633/Dresden-was-a-civilian-town-with-no-military-significance.-Why-did-we-burn-its-people.html
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jewish-population-of-the-world
twitter.com/frankluntz/status/920355558493786112
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/hitlertest.html
auschwitz.dk/Will.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

bump for red pills check

>implying it can't be between 3 and 5 million

remind commenters that truth fears no investigation

Come on, Sup Forums, get the fuck in here.

That's a very good point, actually. What a bad poll.

Bump for holohoax

Smash that less than 1 mil button

bump, we're at 14%

Good lulz opportunity. Have a bump

>Voting less than 1 million to piss off Jews
>Voting more than 5 million to see how high Jews will take their number
Decisions decisions.

Guys, where's the option for "not enough" ?

11 Gorillian !!!!

BUMP

>LGBT

>Who Funded Hitler?
youtube.com/watch?v=hdNCr1MjROU
>Hitler the Judeophile:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Maurice#Conflict_with_Himmler_over_Jewish_heritage
>Haavara Agreement:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
>51 Documents: ZIONIST COLLABORATION WITH THE NAZIS
hooktube.com/watch?v=YTWiIsD_57M
>Allied 6-year terror bombing of German civilian cities:
telegraph.co.uk/history/world-war-two/11410633/Dresden-was-a-civilian-town-with-no-military-significance.-Why-did-we-burn-its-people.html

>who funded hitler

Bump

Remember the 20 million!

Bump

What's it at? I refuse to give these jews my phone number so I can't sign up

A million jews? What do you need 6 million jews for? No way they'll believe the narrative if you say 500 gorillion jews.

topkek

Jews don't exist. Judaism is a social construct.

bump

Don't underestimate the stupidity...

done

voted and bump

MUH SIX GAZIJILLION

Real currencies is fake news and his crap has been debunked a million times.

What's the poll at, cmon guys i can't see goyims

JUSTICE BUMP

If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it yourself

Now at 18%.

If the number is not between 3 and 5 million than why does it need to be included. So therefore doesn't it not imply but rather state that the answer can not be between 3 and 5 million?

I'm not well studied in polling. How is this a bad poll if the answer is not 3 and 5 million?

Trick Question, the answer isnt on the poll

>NOT ENOUGH

Le bumpu

Umm.. guess again sweetheart.

Looks like a clever way for twitter to find all the people they want to ban/throttle/silence without having to to any of this clever machine larning shit to find who's who.

everyone needs to start creating echoey twitter accounts and do more stuff like this

bumpidy bump bump bump

Bullshit.
>jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jewish-population-of-the-world

>twitter.com/frankluntz/status/920355558493786112
less that one mil already at 18%
kek

You do realise Auschwitz was just one out of many concentration camps? How about Birkenau? Dachau? Treblinka? Bełżec? Sobibór? Chełmno? Majdanek? Buchenwald?

Now at 20% lol

Trick question. There was no "holocaust"

Now at 20%. Keep going goys.

I can't wait to see the reaction

David Irving estimates it at around 1.2 million. His research is meticulous and uses primary sources. I will go with his estimate.

Bump

Edited the books?

That's the site with false quotes of Hitler.

fake
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/hitlertest.html

real
auschwitz.dk/Will.htm

21% goys

BUMP OF TRUTH

It's showing the incongruency in records

It's too bad the smallest option is first; I would have laughed if we could spell 14% 8% 8% in the poll

What is often omitted from this discussion is the Christian Holocaust in Russia by Jews. Totally left out of history.

Can't see the "not enough" option on my browser.

Logic and facts don't apply to Nazcucks

KEEP GOING

comment

Recall this is the same guy who interviewed with Trump and was called slobby. Which he is.

He's also the same guy who was asking Trump questions on a show and Trump made the statement about McCain not being a war hero.

making good progress

I can't even see the poll

>oy vey, the holohoax is a big lie! All evidence is Jewish! Truth fears no investigation. Don't even bother looking up (((evidence))) on (((Google)))
>LMAO HOLODOMOR IS SO REAL ONLY RETARDS QUESTION THIS SIMPLE FACT JUST GOOGLE IT LMAO

Don't have twatter but here's a bump

They killed 20-30 million Christians without blinking an eye

voted

I want to see rabbi fights.

This poll is a trap, any answer admits there was a holocaust. Which as we all know, is a fever dream of the jews that never happened.

Bump for kike butt hurt

That is why I base my knowledge on demographic data. Poland had around 3,5 million jewish citizens before the war. Of course it is all declarative, someone might say that they would be afraid to admit their roots, but being over 10% of population back then, I highly doubt it. After the war population census came up with around 20000 jews left in Poland. Sure, some of them left the country, but I think it would be somewhat hard to change the number from 3,5 million to 20k without genocide. In conclusion, maybe it wasn't 5mil., sure as hell it wasn't 20mil. as someone posted here, but I would bet all my fucking money, the number is higher than 1mil. deceased.

>find 2 rabbis
>toss a quarter in between them
>record and upload to LiveLeak

close enough.
watch that hat get stolen

>50 retweets
>58 likes
>2,195 votes

Faggot shill spotted. There's more evidence proving the holocaust was over exaggerated than that it killed over 6 gorrilian.
>commie flag

You're are the biggest faggot possible and probably a kike

This.

Based user knows the truth that the nazis never existed in the first place.

Hail No One!

Its almost as if loudly proclaiming your jewish ancestry to a government official isnt the greatest idea after a dictator rounded up your people into workcamps a year before

You do realize it says all of Europe and not just that one camp? Reading comprehension is a prereq to browsing pol.

23%.

Anywhere else we can promote this?

YOU WON'T WIN GIVE IT UP

If under a million doesn't get 40+% in an hour i'm your mothers will die in their sleep tonight.

Keep moving those goalposts nigger.

The new goverment, soviet commies, were mostly after our insurgency movement and national army soldiers. Hell, even one famous kike, going by the name of Zygmunt Bauman (he was a famous sociologist in the West, you can google him easily) worked for goverment editing propaganda leaflets and what not. You might believe me, you might not, but actually commies went hand in hand with jews.

b, reddit. iunno. i did all i can

This by reading some neonazi science i come to believe the number is between 3 and 5.million

Bump for kike rage