FUCK

Soros just dropped $18 BILLION into Open Society Foundation

The fucking USA presidential spend was $1.4B for Hillary and $1B for Trump. He can literally buy the US presidency SINGLEHANDEDLY, for SEVEN elections in a ROW, paying for BOTH the Dem/Repubs each time, and still have hundreds of millions left over.

Imagine Correct-The-Record online forum PsyOps multiplied by a THOUSAND (CTR spent only $1-2Million).

He can pay off ANY politician with 18 Billion. He can buy ALL of CONGRESS. Think of all the fucking salaries that can pay.

He can fund 5,000 guys-in-suits to run for elections, and pay each of those nearly $4 million.

The cost of winning a Senate race is now on average $10.4M. He can flat-out 100% fund 100 senators for a total of $1Billion. It costs $1 Billion to control 100 senators for 6 years. And if he wants to fund the Democrat and the Republican, to win either way? Its still only $2Billion. He can do that 8 times and control the 100 senate seats (regardless of R or D winning) for 42 years in total.

He can buy the Washington Post ($0.25B) 72 times over. He could buy NYT ($3B) and ALL of News Corp ($8B) (Fox, Sky, The Times, NYP, WSJ etc etc etc en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_assets_owned_by_News_Corp ) and have 7 billion left over to buy every local paper in Europe and USA.

dailycaller.com/2017/10/17/soros-transfers-18-billion-to-his-open-society-foundations/?utm_medium=push&utm_source=daily_caller&utm_campaign=push

This is the single most important piece of news I have read this year. The entire game has changed.

Screencap this

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.blastingnews.com/business/2017/05/the-billionaire-soros-secretley-met-the-italian-pm-gentiloni-speaking-of-ngo-001685481.html
archive.is/zvvNx
cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639?cmp=rss
youtube.com/watch?v=zF2A9oQ6Hog
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Wednesday
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He is preparing for war.

>money ≠ speech

Game's over. Might as well just shoot myself.

Must have got some bad news from his doctor.

>He is preparing for war.
He's preparing to die. The sooner the better.

>He can literally buy the US presidency SINGLEHANDEDLY, for SEVEN elections in a ROW
That's not how it works.

He is not spending it, retards. He knows he is getting busted, and moving it so the gov cannot seize it.

>He is not spending it, retards. He knows he is getting busted, and moving it so the gov cannot seize it

THIS

An America, money IS speech.
And corporations are people, my friend.

talk is cheap. money isnt.

Yes it is. He can walk up to someone influenceable and ambitious, say "I can make you president, you will be loved by everyone and make history, but you must work for the open borders policies I tell you to do.". Happens all the bloody time. Theres a reason why companies like Facebook pay for candidates to run.

He doesn't have use for the money when dead. He wants to shape the world. He already has been for a long time through OCF. His son is not trying to become a hedgefund manager, but a marxist activist.

Checked

how do we siphon off this money to wage war against Soros?

good. fuck Sup Forums

European countries have been trying to regulate NGOs for a long time, without success. They are not corporations or states to they can do whatever they please, including advertising, fundraising and spreading propaganda
uk.blastingnews.com/business/2017/05/the-billionaire-soros-secretley-met-the-italian-pm-gentiloni-speaking-of-ngo-001685481.html
Old news but stil really activates almonds

my ID is "oral ReTweet'n" so i know more about speech than you ever will.

be humble. sit down.

open society bullshit can suck my dick.

the pendulum is swinging right, no amount of money can change that.

sieg heil!

Ain't (((capitalism))) grand.

It's time boysssssss final boss battle!!!

Soros must know that this is his last show to achieve his agenda, so he's gonna go all in for it. Just remember, we work for free - just memes alone is bringing an evil marxist billionaire to his knees. Time to fight; lots of shills and shit are gonna be around now.

still cant beat us

This. He spent billions on Clinton and still lost.
>better double down with tens of billions
That poor circle will never know what hit him.

There will be so many shills that it will be hard to fight against. Looks like that the last two years were just "mobilization of troops" and the influx of newfags is already extremely high. But now? Now the real meme war starts...

osf has spent 11b between 1993 and 2014

bill gates foundation spends almost 4b per year

And he might as well use it as fuel to roast some sin chickens if he thinks that would stop 20,000 patriots fighting a defensive war against hostile zog takeover lol

We beat them despite them controlling 95% of the media.
We beat them despite them controlling 95% of the internet, including social media giants like Reddit, Twitter and Facebook.
We beat them despite controlling 99% of Hollywood and the entertainment industry.
We beat them despite Hillary spending 2x as much as Trump

It doesn't matter how much money he throws around, we'll beat them again.

>Government of Canada is working directly with George Soros to import refugees
Incase you didn't know...

>archive.is/zvvNx

>Canada is forming a partnership with the United Nations and billionaire George Soros to help other countries implement their own version of Canada's private refugee sponsorship program.

Immigration Minister John McCallum told Rosemary Barton, host of CBC News Network's Power & Politics, he knows of about 13 countries that are potentially interested in Canada's model for private refugee sponsorship, adding he has already had talks with the United Kingdom.

The release said the initiative will start by creating training modules for private sponsorship based on an analysis of the Canadian model and will offer countries "tailored advice" on how to adapt and implement the programs.

>The joint initiative between the government of Canada, the UN High Commission on Refugees and Soros's Open Society Foundations will have a kick-off meeting in Ottawa in December, the release said.

McCallum said Canada's decades of experience with private sponsorship, going back to the resettlement of Vietnamese refugees in the 1970s, puts it in a position to help other countries.

"I think we can offer practical advice to those countries who are interested in going this route, and I do believe, based on our own experience, that it will be a successful thing to do, and I'm grateful to the UN and George Soros for co-sponsoring this initiative with us," he told Barton.

>McCallum said Soros would contribute funding to the project.

>archive.is/zvvNx

pic realted, Open Border Society infecting Canada

Get ready for massive BLM and Antifa push

Just watch, his employees are going to larp as Nazis in order to push radical legislation against proliferating right wing views.

fucking kike bastard

What's his endgame? Soros wants open borders, but why? What's the purpose?

Soro's is an ideologist with a good heart, hoping to tear down the walls that divide us and create a utopia. I mean just look at this cute bugger. He wouldn't hurt a fly

End the west and white culture, boost massive consumerism, create more debt slaves, you know the usual stuff

shit, for 18B this faggot could buy his own patch of land somewhere, populate it with the fucking dregs of the earth, and try to make a first world level society out of it. but of course he won't, because that shit would never fucking work.

>can literally buy the US presidency
(((democracy)))

So he wants to end white society & individualism for the eventual purpose of creating brainwashed debt slaves? Surely it can't just be for money, since he already has enough. I just don't understand what the purpose of pure evil is

>$18 billion has been deposited to your account

>Get ready for massive BLM and Antifa push

and a huge new refugee wave and another color revolution or two,.I think he's going to go Mega-Soros on a global scale with this kind of cash.

Yay it's terminal!
The Lord is back!

It's crazy the way this elite capitalist uses commies as his useful idiots. Even if you despise him you've gotta respect his tactical magnificence.

It's not about money, it has never been, it is about control. Some countries are not tolerating what he does, and even in countries that do there are vocal oppositions, that's what has to come to an end. Eventually it will translate to eugenics, and possibly to entire continents reserved to the upper class, as in worldwide middle ages

He already had more money than he could ever spend decades ago. It's not about money for him, he sees the world as his own game of risk and he gets off destroying economies, cultures and continents as part of that game. Must be the ultimate power trip literally creating revolutions and toppling governments.

THIS is the actual foreign interference in US elections
fuck the MUH RUSSUH narrative

His Organization is now posing a nationa threat to the US and Europe. He should be arrested and the money confiscated.

this

That's some great fiction writing there.
You almost sound like you mean it.
You should go pro.

the things i'd do with 18 billion

You just know he's using that money to covertly build a space station behind the moon that will act as both a doomsday device and ark for his chosen.

Okay then. You tell me what Soros's trying to do? He's one man. World domination isn't apart of his legacy. But making the world a better place is

> nutsacks
> more money
Why does he keep trying? He seems at least intelligent enough to switch strategies after the last billion or so did nothing.

i guess the niggers , shitskins an spics aren't invited then

On the upside this probably means he is dying soon.

I hope /our guy/ billionaires like Robert Mercer can drop some cash to counter this but
1. He isn't going to spend that much
2. Even if he did there simply aren't as many people doing good work that could use the money. Soros has people dedicated to his extreme ideology who can work pursuing it openly. Much of our side has to stay kind of in the dark for fear of our jobs

He'll lose. Digits confirm.

Nope won't happen. Good thing we have the truth and people like Trump who don't give a fuck. Hopefully Trump will voice his support for every important politician every time!

The more he spends, the longer he tries, the longer his stay in hell, after he dies.
He can throw it around and manipulate the brown, but will eat shit and be hung in the middle of town. All of the clowns will join in the dismemberment of Soros, no sorrow! Just angry citizen sentiment!

The end is near lads

stay strong

One of three options:
>he's dying
>he thinks the scews are tightening and he's preloading his assets to keep them in politics
>he's planning a retarded propaganda and bribery push for midterms

LOL. Making the world a better place? He destroys smaller economies KNOWINGLY, to make a profit. He supports fringe violent groups and funds them. He sucked nazi dick in ww2. You are a fucking moron.

soros doesnt drop money into anything. he started his fortune with the rothschilds help, served and learned under them where he magically had an investment firm that had 50% growth year over year for a decade (gee, no insider trading or help there). rothschilds have used him since as their public face and direction of all media and right wing attention. if he spent his own money as willy nilly as he does with these investments, he would not have the money anymore. he just takes investments from the kikes and sits in the spotlight to keep them safe.

>He destroys smaller economies KNOWINGLY, to make a profit.
If he doesn't do it (((they))) will and they'll loot the country into no return. He needs money to shape the world. The ends justify the means.
>He supports fringe violent groups and funds them.
He supports freedom fighters
>he sucked nazi dick in ww2.
That's a bad thing?

Now you see how color revolution happens in shit countries. Imagine what 30 million buys him in a poor country.

How many hundreds of billions has he spent over the decades??

Destroy family, christianity, marriage, gender, tradition, civilisation to enable formation of the click-farm mulatto-underclass on soylent IV-drips governed by a techno-AI jewish-asian elite

Ropert Murdoch has recently been taking on SV elite. He gets a lot of hate but the guys got balls and helps conservative thought with The Times and Daily Mail and Fox

Final boss incoming soon yes?

if you like sucking cock...
you kinda sound as his disappointed son after finding out he doesn't trust you and sees you as a mistake! that's why hes giving the money away... and the high tones you speak about him suggests that your sucking on some of his body parts to get money or not to end in his grave alive as a sacrifice to his master.

since you faggots believe there's actually
>paid shills
do one of you want to give proof and tell me where the fuck to sign up?

thanks

email me at
[email protected]

how do i get me some soros cash

This. His time is almost up. With Russia's warrant and with his already advanced age, he's losing his touch and becoming sloppy. He forgot how to live, what started it all... He's going all in for the left. He will live long enough to regret it.

Not going to lie former Trump supporter here. It's great watching this guy crash and burn, but honestly we can't let this man get his hands on the nuclear codes.

We need to carefully monitor and document every single group which receives funding as a result of this.

He knows Hungary, Poland, USA, Austria etc are turning the tide. Close to death, and with no allies in the US, he is getting desperate and going all in.

We need to identify the groups and shut them down immediately wherever they appear.

>what is Shareblue?

>what is the Deep State?

Am I the only one that thinks it's great he is wasting his money? The establishment has been burning through money with small returns and that's good. Even on the Republican side they spent million trying to get Strange elected to no avail. Hope he spends real big.

fake and gay email
fundraising group and big gov/jew conspiracy theory.

One of you smart asses still has yet to answer the question. Where the fuck can one apply to be a paid shill? What evidence do we have?

>inb4 Correct The Record.
^I know about this during the election and it was an excellent find, but I haven't seen anything since suggesting there's actually paid shills, yet you faggots still won't shut up about it.

He does not see the slingshot effect. Pushing left so fast will just make people go to the right. Soros will be a gift to Trump if he will dump billions into antifa and blm.

he's getting desperate

He can do far more damage outside from the outside than having his every action open to scrutiny.

>He can literally buy the US presidency

And yet clearly he can't as the 2016 has proven.

>999
>The game has changed.
what did he mean by this?

His son is up to bat

Digits confirm Soros dies this week

MY GOD!

Asymmetric warfare. Plan lots and lots of events that cost next to nothing, but force the OSF to dump big bucks to respond to.

How do we take this money ? Who does the osf pay and for what???? My experience with Marxists and money is they hand it over too easily.

> 666
> 6

I see you super satan.

Actually that picture is funny because now we know the answer to his question - Germany lol

Market crash in 5....4....3....2....

NO SORROW FOR SOROS

Nov 4

Have you meet his son? I have. He is a fucking fool. His old man must really hate him.

Digits confirm we all die within Soros’s lifetime.

>the pendulum is swinging right
>he doesn't know about third option
youtube.com/watch?v=zF2A9oQ6Hog

Maybe he has a terminal illness.

The trouble you have with George Soros is he isn't widely hated. The average person will probably only know he is a billionaire with left wing views.

What is his biggest crime, in a bite sized wording that's fit for normies to understand?

>he has already had talks with the United Kingdom.
The pussy ass tories have felt his wrath before
>In the months leading up to Black Wednesday, George Soros had been building a huge short position in pounds sterling that would become immensely profitable if the pound fell below the lower band of the ERM. Soros recognized the unfavourable position at which the United Kingdom joined the ERM, believing the rate at which the UK was brought into the Exchange Rate Mechanism was too high, their inflation was also much too high (triple the German rate), and British interest rates were hurting their asset prices.[5] Soros made over £1 billion[6] in profit by short selling sterling.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Wednesday

END THE FED
Make his money useless!

100% this
He wants to make sure all his money is used to his goals, and as little as possible goes to the governments he doesn't support