Huh? It's not as depressing as I thought it would be

Huh? It's not as depressing as I thought it would be...

It's supposed to be beautiful and sad, not depressing.
Such is the journey of our messiah.

where did you watch it? I can't find a torrent or stream online or anything and am too broke to actually buy a copy of the blu ray.

Why didn't it end with his eyes closing? They ruined it.

It's on Nyaa or you can search "Justice system of iwatodai subbed" on Youtube

I'm a bit disappointed they didn't include the shot of Aigis having human ears. Other than that, the scene managed to hit me like a truck. Again. Maybe that's because they showed Yuki visibly tired and struggling, while in the game it was just a text saying "You feel tired".

Its pretty damn depressing when
>all his friends realize he became a door to save the world and then stop caring at that point instead of finding a solution
>even aigis eventually just goes on and forgets him
>but at least best girl is still searching for a way to free him

After all that, you really have to wonder what the point of all those bonds were if he still got the shit end of the stick.

You're looking at it backwards.
The bonds weren't there so he could have them, the bonds were there so they could have him.
They moved on because that's what he wanted.
That was the whole point.

Elizabeth keeps going because she's not one of them; as the outsider, she can do whatever the fuck she wants.

Bonds aren't a one-way-street. And Elizabeth is the World arcana.

MC changed vastly from how he was in the beginning of the movies, and that is thanks to the bonds he created with people. Of course he wants to save his friends, but apparently his friends don't want to save him.

Its bullshit.

I understand where you're coming from and I don't necessarily disagree personally, but that's just not the story P3 is trying to tell.
It's not just "boy makes friends and saves his friends," it's the journey and birth of a messianic figure.
The cast of P3 goes on to influence the world in his name, carrying his spirit and legacy forward as was made possible by his sacrifice.
Saving him at all costs to potentially undo what he accomplished would be against his will.
Maybe someday they'll find a way, and I personally believe that they're all still thinking of him and looking for a solution in the background, but first and foremost they have to make sure his sacrifice was not in vain.
Human psychology is designed to grieve and move on, using remembrance for progress and not for stagnation.

It's bullshit, sure, but it's our bullshit.

They fucked up the movies, the story, pacing, everything.

MC-kun was too good for that fallen world.

They couldn't even do the ending justice because they were so busy being slow as fuck with melodrama and forcing Elizabeth in for some asinine reason.

The movies were a mistake.

It was rushed as fuck and underwhelming as shit. They fucked up.

Heh, that filename.
I like you.

Persona 4 anime series or persona 3 movies?
Is p5 ova going to be decent?

I went to wikipedia to find the canon name before I started playing P3.

P4 anime. Overall more fun story and atmosphere and they didn't fuck it up as bad as P3 movies.

I tried extremely hard to hate everything about P5 but honestly it looks pretty damn promising.
I have hope for a strong narrative and some killer gameplay.

>no seeders
kill me pls

I hope it won't turn into edgy shit.