Here's the wall, Sup Forums

Here's the wall, Sup Forums.

Now climb it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1kZgvtHn4Ls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah msm won't report on all the companies proposing different costs and wall designs. They're trying to prevent lib suicides.

Fierce

cool, how deep does it go down?

Looking at these pictures just feels good man.

6ft

That's a pretty fucking sweet wall, actually. Damn. It looks really nice.

That top part- they should add a bunch more razors and make it out of a sippery material, then angle it the other way so the corpses at least roll back onto the Mexican side. Cause you know those beaners will be stacking garbage and shit trying to get over.

about 12 feet and it's monitored with tunneling detection sensors which alert men in pickup trucks with lots of guns

It must go fairly deep to handle that kind of panel.

Lol just walk around it

I am not seeing any motion activated miniguns or bean seeking rockets...

drumpflets btfo

Looking good!

I could probably climb that

this
trump is a zionist confirmed
and where are the landmines?

Of course not. You add those after the walls built. Then you add the shark and gator pits.

There should be electrodes which burns the tunnel digger.
EU should buy some wall too btw

$40 Billion wall vs $40 ladder

Ladder wins.

Wall supporters are stupid

wish i was the engineer that gets to work on it

throw a rape over it

Where's the lava moat with the lava crocodiles Trump? There's no wall-mounted radiation-proof rocket silos either. Come on step up your game.

>climb ladder
>jump down and break legs

better to pass around that shit

That's a nice wall. How does it stop boats?

There should be nanobot drone armies on standby ready to harvest any unauthorized organic lifeforms for material to make the wall bigger.

Dear god....it's beautiful. Now place landmines on the US side so if someone does manage to jump over they go boom.

>40$ ladder

>he thinks Mexicans have 40$ for a ladder

k

Gee how could they possibly get down on the other side? Maybe just pull the ladder over, bring a rope etc.

Wall supporters are stupid

pics of wall is literally hidden behind a "this image contains sensitive material" on twitter.

The wall goes out into the Pacific Ocean for 1,000 miles

I see what you did there.
>gets spotted by border security
>gets thrown back over the wall

Pfff! I will just get a ladder amigo! Watch me pull the ladder up while my asshole is being torn apart!

Coast guard silly

Landmines on the US side, problem solved.

You are retarded if you climb that high on a 40 dollar ladder.

These walls look so thin

Too late. Me and my homies already walked right past it. Nice try white boy.

Not enough border security for that. There's already a border fence in some places and Mexicans climb over them all the time.

Not the bomb proof THICC one m8

If the Mexicans wereto be able to build 40 dollars ladder, they would be able to build country that isn't shit.

It's perfect

Damn I was hoping for somethin better. I thought it was going to look like pic related. I am willing to get taxed up the ass so that pic related can be built.

that's so fat Americans can get out and thin Mexicans can't get in. Genius design.

It just needs to stop people walking across.

The wall is in the middle of nowhere, equipment and materials to break or climb over the wall will be difficult for one person and easily detectable.

>obongo's Swiss cheese border security was nearly non-existent
>however, it is completely impossible to improve upon it

Americans pay Mexicans to build shit all the time. Believe me they have no problem building ladders

>There should be electrodes which burns the tunnel digger.

guns work better and actually exist

The rounded top walls are the hardest ones, of this selection, to climb, the one with the spikes is the easiest as all you would need is a rope and a thick stick.

Btw, the wall itself is not what keeps people out, the wall deters them as the act of climbing the wall is more criminal than walking across an invisible line on the ground. It fives defense forces an observable incident in which to collect and process all who climb.

A little underwhelming. Looks like there is zero steel in it. Prison walls have like a mandatory quarter inch of steel in the walls.

>no harpoon guns to impale, retract, drag up and hang mexicans entering the 100m rape radius

Obama had better border security than Bush. I'm not suggesting that border security can't be or shouldn't be improved just that this wall is the dumbest most wasteful option to do so.

For example. For the estimated $1billion per year maintenance costs of the wall the US could do something that actually works like double the number of border agents

quick post your wall designs

heres mine

>1 ladder per person

Meanwhile, the act is being viewed by cameras and border guards are being directed to the idiot with the ladder.

those are spikes btw

i agree, keep the tax money but build the great wall of America.

What's a cheaper realistic alternative to a wall? Mining the whole damn border?

lugs breddy gud

so you're going to walk through the desert with a ladder, get over two barriers, and then continue walking through the desert without anyone noticing this despite the entire wall being electronically monitored 24/7

what is wrong with you?

What cameras? And there currently aren't enough border guards to accomplish this. The wall is still idiotic

How

Trump is Warchief
Arizona is Durotar
We need skulls for the spikes

>wall is 2000 km long
>have one or two armed guards evey kilometer
Problem solved.

If there's no steel you can get through it with rocks and patience. I don't think anyone makes pure concrete walls. A steel mesh gives more strength than a plate.

Good point. Why have cameras not been installed on a wall that hasn't been built yet?

BUILD THE WALL

>ladders

Notice how the spikey bits are facing inwards to keep Americans in.

Sauce or lies

Combat the reasons why immigrants are coming in the first place. Uplift Mexico's economy to US or western 1st world standards.

>not putting the landmines on mexican side

>it's monitored with tunneling detection sensors

source?

Cool wall bros
but don't believe in catalan separatist lies:
youtu.be/1kZgvtHn4Ls

2000 snipers?
are you really trying?

muh wall is a scam

You float drones along the border. They have cameras on them. You also recall american troops from germany and barrack them along the wall. They rotate their border security and liaise with civilian equivalents.

No cameras have been proposed for the wall numb nuts

See that wall? You can climb it.

Well the mexican side belongs to mexico, we can make the US side one long ass federal military zone, you know, the sort with signs that say you may die if you continue because you will be shot etc.

>tunneling detection sensors which alert men in pickup trucks with lots of guns

Yeah Imma need a sauce on that. sounds pricey

>barded wires facing inside

it's like you want them to come in

Yeah because mexico has a real problem with americans wanting to come to their country....

>can only afford 25 ft. of wall
Great I'll just stroll around it

Offtopic,

ALONZO GONZALO DE LA MIERDA DE TU HERMANA

>implying there aren't hundreds of thousands of trump voters at the border who aren't willing to be employed to protect the wall

cry harder you liberal shitheel, your time is up. OUT!

You want those on mobile patrol.

I never said anything about snipers.
Maybe give them a dirt bike to catch up.

I stick with the idea of trenches filled crocodiles and billions of landmines instead

>fix other people's problems for them using your own money, time, and expertise
Their fleeing their country instead of fixing it is the primary reason we hate them.

7 feet of solid wall

NOW YOU LACK ONLY 2000 miles

DONATE

GOYM

wow guys don't you know this will only prevent 99.9% of illegal immigration? what about the other 0.1%? clearly any plan that is less than 100% effective is a failure and we should just open our borders and grant amnesty while we're at it

Balls deep.