Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

Pssh nothing personnel kid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=25I1HHMwmC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sawatari rip

Press F to pay your respects for Tsukikage and Sawatari. They truly were the best jobbers.

>ashenvale Nightinggale
this sounds like some WoW shit

HOW DARE YOU USE LITTLE FAIRY. WINGED-BEASTS ONLY.

So what happened to Sora, Reji and Reira?

BEHOLD MY SUTANDO, 「I M O U T O B E A T E R 」

FOR THE LAST TIME, SAYAKA'S SHITTY CARDS HAVE NO SYNERGY WITH YOUR DECK

JoJo part 4 isn't even that animated. It's the creative effort put into the storyboarding and direction that makes the difference.

Tsukikage's VA reactes on twitter as well.

F

If nothing else this makes me feel a lot better about the way Dennis died. At least he got plenty of focus and a duel to go with it.

THOSE TRASH CARDS DON'T SUIT YOU

>sawatari vs. serena dreams are most likely dead
fuck you ono.

How can one character consistently be so based.

I think Shun's and BUY GB's episodes should have been switched around honestly.

>this is what you get for years of abuse, Shun!

how long before raws?

Why would you even think that was happening in the first place? They barely interacted and the only hint at romance was him perving on her in the ending theme.

It will be one full week of nothing but the worst kind of shitposting around here, won't it?

>*teleports behind you*

we need him in a wifebeater

Nips suddenly mad at Shun.

OH, Ono you card,you. Making the only popular Arc-V character a bad onii-chan after all his siscon like screaming.

It's a songbird. That fits in with the other Yuzu archetypes about music and dance.

>Yuzu- Fantasia(Music)
>Ruri- Songbirds
>Rin- Wind Witches(Bells)
>Serena- Moonlights(dancer)

Glads confirmed to get top tier support in Raging Tempest and be a meta deck again.

Nips are pretty pissed.

>He didn't get killed by Yuri
It's all I wanted to see not some shitty offscreen death

Sawatari is not dead yet. He is voiced next week and he won't have a original flashback.

That said I wouldn't be surprised if he is carded next week.

For real though, it's just the usual 'you don't know what you have until you lose it' stories. Like Yuya with Yuzu, except with more imouto abuse.

I can jerk off endlessly to dark Ruris' faces.

>ALL I WANTED WAS TO HAVE MY IMOUTO NOT RUN TRASH CARDS, RUREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Feel to the ground in defeat
>unseen guy coming up to him
>camera pans as he screams

He's dead user, him being in the voice cast is probably because they'll use scene again just like Yuto used to be voiced in episodes even when he didn't appear because Yuya would flashback to the egao promise with him.

Everythread until Sawatari comes back from the dead.

This will probably be about how Shun was all about good cards and win ratios before having everything destroyed teach him the importance of NAKAMA.

Which isn't too surprising giving how edgy he is.

Well true, but who else would duel Serena then? Yuri had even less interaction, and Yuya and Yugo have Yuzu and Rin to save respectively. Sawatari's the least shitty option desu.

Shun had a reason for not wanting Ruri to have the fairy,r-right? He loves his imoutou.
I just wanted some happy childhood flash backs, my ruri and shun folder is even called best siblings for crying out loud, why are you doing this ono

>not wanting your imouto to play trash cards
>somehow this makes you bad

That's why you never win any tournaments.

>Shun had a reason for not wanting Ruri to have the fairy,r-right? He loves his imoutou.
it's a trash fucking card that's what

This is honestly what's probably going to happen. I find it funny that Yuya literally cried 1 tear and then was okay. Judai had a mental breakdown when all his friends died and Atem broke when Yugi did. Atem even cried when he beat Jonouchi. Why does this show suck at emotions so much?

Asuka. They have to shill her cards for Raging Tempest. She would likely have her duel before October.

>tfw he only chased ruri to make sure she doesn't run trash shit in her deck
imagine his face when she plays parasite fusioner, lmao
>WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT RUNNING SHIT CARDS YOU DUMB BROAD

What does this expression mean to convey?

So Little Fairy is the TRASH CARD of ZeXaL, right?

No wonder only jobbers run that card. You go -1 just to make it R4 material.

Yuya's going to duel her. Him or Reira. They have the most connection to her unless Barret turns after seeing her brainwashed.

Because Yuya and Tsukikage barely interacted other than the letter thing. The show sucks at relationship and interactions.

Yuya obviously has mental issues after having EGAO burned into his brain after all these years. He knows no other emotion now

>Why does this show suck at emotions so much?
Even the characters realize they are playing a children's card game with their souls on the line, they're trying their best not to feel ridiculous.

Onii-chan...

>n-nani, YUUGOU
>RUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's not like he really knew the guy, though. I think a bigger immediate issue is that he didn't even get the courtesy of a full short duel before going.

>cards are everything in the world
>guy is seen as a bad onii-chan just because he doesn't want his sister to be stuck with bad cards in this dog eat dog world

So much for Shun showing any mercy.

The pleasure of PARASITE FUSIONER

the only useful thing it did was help Kaito search his RUM

Why does she keep trying to pawn off that shitty card?

SAWATARI STILL LIVES in my heart

STOP MINUSING YOURSELF

Why would you want him to have a mental breakdown from a character that he hardly talked to? Yusho and Yuzu and possibly Gon and Sora yes, the others? Not to the point of a mental break down.

But he showed up to help Yuya and co save the girls. Even if they weren't best friends you'd think Yuya would react to seeing someone who was trying to help him get turned into a card.

Rank-1, Lyrical Luscinia – Assemble Nightingale

Someone was bound to take her V card.

Probably because he did that shit in public in front of an audience. Ruri probably lost a duel which made Shun look bad to his Spade bros.

He didn't need a mental breakdown. But a better reaction would have been great. Shit just got real. After dancing across the whole series with practically no losses Yuya lost someone who was helping him.

Every thread until he finally fuckimg appears!

>"RURI, if you're gonna use 4 overlay units all at once, I'll become FOUR SHUNS TO COUNTER YOUR ATTACK"
youtube.com/watch?v=25I1HHMwmC8

>Luscinia
Literally Lulu Raptors

>LL
>LULU

NOW I TRULY SEE

If Shun is this enraged by Little Fairy, how triggered will he be when Ruri Fusion summons?

This, along with the fact Yuya has seen his fair share of carding by now.

I don't see a problem with him being more angered than sad/broken by Tsukikage's death.

>4K knew all along

He did react though. As shitty as it was conveyed, it all came down to past interactions, which they both lacked on.

WHO WAS CARDED?

>Lyrical Luscinia
>LL
>Lulu
tfw the dub had it right all along

>mfw she went -2 to summon this shit

Wants to be associated with Kotori as little as possible.

Yugioh needs to stop with the meme magic lately.

Tsukikage.

Ninja had an offscreen duel with Mysterious Duelist and then got carded

All of the fodder characters.

So only Yuya is left?

Because it's a piece of shit
She's been looking for someone gullible enough to take it off her hands, shame Shun ruined her master plan

gon also still alive

>Crow
>Fodder
Also no Gon, Crow and 10% chance of Sawatari is left.

>she gave it to Kaito when Shun was unconscious

Sneaky four-eyes.

The Ninja bro by "Revenge of the 2007-2008 meta".

There was a reason that Bestiari was limited in that meta.

>-2
it has 5 overlay units, probably -4 for this shit

He will come back? Right anons?

Tsukikage and Sawatari by the battle beast. Even through it was suppose to be a five on five duel, the other shitters just got their asses beat by the beast man and carded while he Rambo'd the lancers by himself. If Gongenzaka actually doesn't get carded completely then I'll be shocked. It seems like they plan on ditching Yuya's friends in favor of having him team up with Asuka, Kaito, Edo, Crow and Jack instead. Sora better watch his back. Reji and Reira stayed together while he was all alone and all of academia knows he's a traitor now.

>Crow
>Legacy character who's not from GX
He ain't fodder.

We'll have a performance as wonderful as that time he dropped a building on Sora

Wouldn't this have been a pretty good opportunity to build up Yuri's threat level, instead of some literally who 'Mysterious Duelist'

Crow doesn't have the plot armor of the other nostalgias.

sawatari carded?

This has happened before, and characters not turned up dead.

But Parasite Fusioner is a good card

Yeah but they seem reluctant to use him as a character. Such a waste.

>Gon jobs
>Jack appears
>Crow not carded.

>Crow
>Losing to none plot armour characters
Get you head out of the gusher