What do we do about the pineapple nigger problem?

what do we do about the pineapple nigger problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/724V6
youtu.be/1kZgvtHn4Ls
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Hawaii
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Arrest OBAMA

FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow

Read the full article here
>archive.is/724V6

The TL;DR is this:
>FBI uncovered bribery plot, where Russian nuclear officials routed millions to benefit the Clinton Foundation. They tried to keep quiet about it.

C H O O S E R O P E
H
O
O
S
E

R
O
P
E

Cool but don't believe in catalan separatist lies:
youtu.be/1kZgvtHn4Ls

LOL

No matter what Trump does, these faggot judges will block it.

>Case was already going to SCOTUS
>SCOTUS allowed the travel ban to take effect
>this dumb fuck judge thinks he can overrule SCOTUS
what does it take to disbar a judge?

Someone explain how this works if the SCOTUS already gave the thumbs up?

it doesn't it's virtue signaling, the case is already being heard by SCOTUS
mind you they threw out the case against the last one, meaning that Trump can easily just re-instate the previous ban.

Easy dude. Real fucking easy. Hawaii is against the travel ban? Just send arab migrants over to hawaii until they puke. The judge won't be able to leave his beach house property without having to fear for his life. Say it's the best solution to keep the migrants in hawaii until their background was checked.

WRECKED AHAHAHAH

Its not a Hawaii Judge, its a Federal Judge.

that's actually a great idea
dump all rapefugees in hawaii since they want them so badly

How come there is no pajeets and niggers on those protests?

9th Circus strikes again

Case was dismissed as moot, a technicality. Doesn't prevent these cocksuckers from pulling the same bullshit.

Trump needs to stack these circuits with conservatives that will vote to hear this shit en banc and prevent demoshills from carrying on like this.

>Trump needs to stack these circuits with conservatives that will vote to hear this shit en banc and prevent demoshills from carrying on like this.
that's exactly what he's been doing, over 40 so far last i checked, or somewhere around there

I do believe you impeach a judge at that tier, but good luck! The 9th circus court has been over turned the majority of their rulings and still sits

Has nothing to do with Hawaii, and everything to do with activist judges of the invariably Democrat variety. The ends always justify the means when you're a bunch of tyrants that can't win over America with reason and argument in the court of public opinion.

The problem is the demonrats in the Senate slow-walking everything, and McTurtle has no interest in any pushback.

>Same Judge as before
This guy needs to be investigated at this point. If this case actually makes it to the supreme court again after their previous decision, I'd be shocked.

it's fine they're getting confirmed slowly but surely, there's over 100 more waiting

it's already at SCOTUS, this faggot thinks he can overrule a SCOTUS ruling allowing the ban to be in effect while they deliberate on the case

Trump removes him. Checkem

CUT FUNDING
U
T

F
U
N
D
I
N
G

I believe it only takes 3 for an injunction.

*pineapple nigger

>random judge in Hawaii
>able to overrule the Supreme Court

Give Hawaii its independence and pull out the military presence instead of using it as a human shield against North Korea.

We don't mind Muslims. It's fucking haoles we can't stand. You'd be doing us a favor because all the problematic haoles would leave as soon as they see bearded brown people.

>what do we do about the pineapple nigger problem?
Send them niggers from somalia.

We'd rather take refugees from Somalia than mental patients from the mainland USA.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the US court system. The nuance is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of case law most things would go over a typical reader's head. There's also legal standing and jurispriudence, which is deftly woven into this characterization - our legal philosophy draws heavily from English Common Law, for instance. The JD's understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the concepts worded in Latin, to realize that it's not just about fairness- it is supporting something detrimental to freedom and self-rule. As a consequence people who immediately cast aside all rulings they don't like truly are idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, Justice Roberts subtle dissent in his siding with the gay marriage advocates. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as they march in the streets for "justice" when they don't get a verdict they want. The dumbed-down law blogs and layman articles on their PC screens. What fools... How I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a SCALES OF JUSTICE tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within one degree of my doctorate (dual majored in history and poli-sci, mastered in poli-sci, Juris Doctorate) beforehand..

This.
All immigrants to the us should be redirected near his home and set up on his street with makeshift camps. All relocated immigrants should surround his properties and his place of work. While he drives, they should be placed on the roads nearby. Wherever he goes, they will associate always follow. Never shall he have a moments rest without an immigrant in his ass and another fucking his mouth.

Be careful what you wish for my man. If you think haoles are bad you're in for a surprise and end up wishing for haoles. Just google lesbos refugees and you'll see. I get it though, the haoles are strangers who don't respect your culture, but think muslims would all of the sudden drop their religion and go all hakuna matata, surfing all day.

Why didn't you kick out Zuckerberg already btw? I imagine those rich fucks are spreading like cancer.

We have a population of muslims, a population of blacks, more guns per capita than Texas, and almost no homicides. Maybe it's the relative lack of racist white people.

Kek pineapple nigger

user i...

Well it's settled then. I assume you aren't racist so I guess it's no problem to funnel dangerous migrants to your islands.

>more guns per capita than Texas
The fuck are you talking about? Hawaii has the lowest numbers in the nation.

Pineapple nigger ! Ouch, my side !

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Hawaii

You have like what now? 2000 muslims to 1.5 millionen other citizens? lol you don't know what you're talking about. No offense. That's almost nothing.

Do we really friggin need Hawaii? Let's turn it to glass. It's full of degenerate meth addicts and fat natives that hate us anyway, brah.

>they don't let their niggers kill themselves
>they haven't realized why the place is filling up with niggers

sounds good, bruh

>mfw I just realized why Dog does so well in Hawaii

Congress would have to disband the 9th circuit