Lets be honest, how many of you self-inserted as the rookie group when reading the first chapter? Also on another note...

Lets be honest, how many of you self-inserted as the rookie group when reading the first chapter? Also on another note, do you think the rape scene was the reason the writer of Goblin Slayer had to change the tone later?

Are the more manga like this? Fantasy with a little smut but without the focus on it?

don't know since most of japan are all about purity

The editors told him it was his first and only strike

but why

I can't self insert as the noob party after what happened after playing Dragon's Dogma at hard from the start.

>haha goblin a shit
>leaps attack and one shots me
>what the fuck
>retry and learn to block shit and don't strike like a moron

>Getting killed by a Goblin
>In Dragon's Dogma
What mate? You're a disgrace.

Not him, but
>at hard from the start
Hardmode is no joke at the beginning, fucking bats will kill you.

have you played hard mode from level 1
everything one shots you

But this is Sup Forums

>bunch of rookies got killed in cold blood and no one cared
>ONE rookie got raped and lived
>omg so duck and eggy let keep making breads out of this

Probably no one did, it was a bait so obvious that not even the most retarded reader would think they were the main characters for a single second. Unless it was your very first manga ever, then you would have an excuse.

because rape is worse than murder, according to most people

It's not the rape what cathed the attention, there are like one millon manga with more rape out there. It was the main character was basically your Dark Souls character. Then, of course the rape became a meme like always does but the manga spread like fire cause it marginally remembers Dark Souls

>It's not the rape
So, you weren't here when the first chapter was dumped?

The worst part is that most people are filthy tertiary EOPs.

>steel party rape
>half-decomposed elf in gob garbage dump
>human meat shields
>change of tone

lol

erotic orgy play?

>Troll Slayer thread died not even reach 100 posts

>Goblin Slayer thread always reach bump limit

A fucking disgrace, all of you.

Yes I was, and no one cared about it, people only started to make threads when chapter 2 raw appeared. Then the new dumps of chapter 1 got lot of attention. But when the first chapter appeared, literally no one gave a single fuck.

Did troll slayer have any rape?

He is not autistic enough about killing trolls

>Yes I was, and no one cared about it
You are a dirty liar and you know it.

am i the only one that thought the rape scene was pretty tame?

>steel party rape
If I remember well that part was offscreen like some other character saying "they were fucked"

Those other things you say could be considered pretty more "toned down" than the rape. In the edgy scale sex violence is edgy, just violence not unless is gore tier

hardmode

You are not confusing the dump after the second raw was out for the actual first dump, right?

except it wasn't offscreen

I only started reading it after someone in the previous thread(s?) compared GS with the Doom Slayer.

Go check the thread you think was the first dump, I guarantee there will be several images of chapter two there.

What is here to be confused about? The first time it got dumped it was the raws of the first chapter and everyone was in there for the rape. Don't get me wrong, I know that there are many anons that like it for Goblin Slayer so they claim but don't pretend that it wasn't the rape that drew a lot of people in. This is also why the talk about rape is so rampant in these kinds of threads.

I didn't

It was obvious those guys were gonna get wrecked

Goblin Slayers Relationship Status:

1)Goblin - Gets him aroused with a hate boner.
2) Cow Girl - Formed emotional attachment/Childhood friend
3) Mentor - Formed emotional attachment/ His Senpai
4) Priestess - Party Member / Raped Him / Took his virginity and lost hers
5) Guild Girl - Friend / Sanity checker / One sided crush
6) Archbishop - Loves him / Assisted in rape
7) Lancer - Tsundere / Rival / Rival for Guild Girl
8) High Elf Archer - Party Member / Starting to show affection
9) Big Sister - Used whore who loves Goblin cock. (She dead)

I was the one who dumped ch 1 in gook and you are a fucking liar.

Thank you for your service

Considering how much common is rape in manga these day that shouldn't be something that catch the eye of the people. If what you want is rape there is lof "better" things out there, like .Trash or Maou no hajimekata if you want to keep with the fantasy theme.

Is it true that later it turns into something regular fantasy shit?
Should I bother reading the novel?

Its based off of DnD 5e.

What do you expect?

I don't know that's why I ask.
I liked the first chapters of the adaptation. I don't want it to become some regular harem where the MC soften up and everyone loves him be cause of how brave he is.

I like the mysterious force of nature aspect with no identity.

Spoil you:

Goblin Slayer doesn't calm the fuck down when it comes to Goblins, he's not an ass like he used to be 10 years ago, and he does respect Adventuring more when he forms a party.

He doesn't give a shit about anything except Cow Girl and his mentor. He doesn't even care when he's raped and lost his virginity.

So many memes in one post.

I suggest you dropped it then. Not because it is true, since it won't. But I don't want you to whine in this thread if it is didn't goes the way you want it.

So, just drop it.

Sounds a bit off. I 'll read a bit more to see how it goes. But it does seem to get more generic.
I don't know, I think he should have stayed a guy in armor without much backstory or identity who just know him shit.

Why?

>"I don't want you to complain about what I like"

wtf i hate Sup Forums now

You quote the wrong point
>"Why is this won't goes the way I want it too"

fix that for you.

No, years of Dungeon Crawlers have hardened me into an efficient and extremely pragmatic player. Looking at that party they thought they were in final fantasy but forgot to check the manual. No awareness, they were too cocky, nobody did any research into the job or qualifications. They were a bunch of piss faced newbies who bit off more than they could chew so they could fast track themselves into a better position.

>low funds so can't purchase potions or better equipment
Then take a lower paying, but safer, job and grind up for the bare minimum. Nothing wrong with killing rats in the sewers if it nets you some easy money and xp at lower levels.

>Improper formation
Sure because the healer and primary DPS should be left unguarded. Also having your fighter zone out your monk, alongside not having a proper short sword or dagger is retarded

>No anti-venoms
Fucking why?

>Quest is clearly above your rank
A sticky position. It's not like the job was impossible for them but at the same time they did get something of a warning about it being too much. That should have been the moment where they at least ask why a higher ranked member would be needed. Use that dialogue system and mine for information.

They were a joke group and existed only for the author to show off how much more capable GS is. Whether or not that is very effective when he's compared to retards depends on the reader I guess.

>Raped Him
Pls user, tell me more about that.

It was for a healing spell that required a female virgin.

which part of the novel user? how come i hadnt heard about this?

user you don't understand. There are so many questions to be asked.
Did she ride him? Did she cum? Did he struggle? What have both of them felt during "this healing process"? Will they start to develop romantic feelings for each other?

He got rape by a little innocent naive blond haired priestess. Such an event needs at least 10 paged to describe everything in great detail.

Implied, she cast a healing spell that required a virgin and they woke up naked together.
Never stated if it was sex or just body contact or some other weird shit.

>you will never be a slutty monk that get raped by goblins
>until your mind break
why live ;_;

>Self insert
Fuck that.

What did he mean with this?

>Did she ride him
Yes.

>Did she cum
Yeah

>Did he struggle
No he was unconscious

>What have both them felt
She felt a dick going inside her virgin pussy, Goblin Slayer felt happy being reunited with his Senpai (Mentor) in his dream

>Will they start to develop feelings
Fuck no. Goblin Slayer woke up, said "Thank you" and fucked off.

Sorry but we instead get a flashback dream GS is having while being comatose.

Can't remember if it was mentioned in the previous thread, but when's the next chapter coming out? Just replayed Doom, and I'm jonesing for more RIP AND TEAR.

August 25.

Most people use anime and manga for escapism. They also tend to attach to characters. What do you think happens when brutal rape is applied to a character they like?

Hell, even normal sex is frowned upon. Just look at what happened with other series.

The rape was also in the ASCII story as well. The editor knew what he was getting into.

What series?

Righto, thanks. Seems like it's really a monthly schedule, and not slow translators, then?

Kakyuusei 2, Kannagi.

Post the doom GS comic.

In that case, we should kill all rape victims, they'll be better off.

This is as depressing as a person dying in their lifetime or the heat death of the universe.

>self-insert as a party of 4 girls

But I'm a man.

>Most people use anime and manga for escapism.
I don't think so. I think that's only for Ln.
I read and see a lot of rape in the anime and the manga.

How do you self-insert into several people?

From what I've read I still belive its more a rubbing naked thing with a virgin lifeforce, not actually fucking to heal wonds.

>This bullshit again
Fighter was a guy.

I don't know, OP is the one who posed the question.

>Lets be honest, how many of you self-inserted as the rookie group when reading the first chapter?

Well, I once got so bored at I managed to draw faces on 8 of my fingers and developed different personality for each to talk to.

So I guess it is possible if you try hard enough.

Fighter was a tomboy.

What do you mean by "later"?

Its already regular fantasy.

That's why when he pissed himself after the Goblins got their first lick in they didn't rape him, but instead ate him alive.

>Fuck no. Goblin Slayer woke up, said "Thank you" and fucked off.
noice.

Fighter never pissed herself. She pissed off the gobs and got mobbed to death. The reason Monk got raped instead was because the hobgob incapacitated her.

Okm anons, be honest, you are the lider of the party.

How would you approach the quest? Be honest.

Don't say "go killings rats instead" because there is no challenge there.

Offer the girls for gobbo gold.

If u can't beat em, join em

Take everyones virginity before the goblins have the chance.

Take that you stupid gobbos!

I'm pretty sure I would consider myself some badass unbeatable main character, and would charge on the melee wasting my strongest skill at the beginning of the fight and then die like a bitch. Pretty much like happens any time I play a game.

Who said they were virgins? We know Priest is but the others could have fucked 100 times before starting that missions. Mage in particular definetively look like she had tasted a dick before

Probably make poison gas, throw it in and seal the exit.

Eat shit goblins.

Because it's a japanese comic. It's safe to assume that they never saw a dick, unless it's explicitly stated.

>alright guys, I'm going to go in and smoke them out, you stay here by the entrance and kill them as they try to escape
then I wouldnt have to put up with their fucking incompetence and put myself in even more danger

I'm the same class as the Fighter or am I something different?

Anyways my main plan would be:

1) Gather information on Goblins, this means reading up on books about the types that exists and what are their fighting abilities.

2) I would not immediately enter the dungeon. After learning that Goblins makes several tunnels to jump people I would devise a plan. We would 2 days watching the cave and get to know Goblin activity, how many come and go, and what's the best estimate we are dealing with.

3) I would gather Monk, Priestess, and Mage piss and put it at the entrance. When several Goblins come to check it out I would have the mage blast them with her weakest spells to kill them, and have her best one on standby. Priestess would hide in the nearby area, read to retrieve and heal one of us if we get hurt. When the Goblins try to rush Mage, me and Monk would protect her as she rains down spells in a wide open area.

4) Hobgoblin or the Shaman appearing would cause us to retreat for the day, and prepare some kind of trap.

>Lets be honest, how many of you self-inserted as the rookie group when reading the first chapter?

lol no

>Also on another note, do you think the rape scene was the reason the writer of Goblin Slayer had to change the tone later?

probably. japs are fucking stupid when it comes to harems.

>preacher
>on Sup Forums

>Selfinserting

>Kakyuusei 2,
That's not really comparable at all.

Yup, the Kannagi hate was so awful that the author got cursed.

Proofs?

Monk girl did not deserve any of that.

She deserved it for being a dumb stupid fucking whore.

There was no such a thing, it was a bait to catch attention of readers, that's all. There are lot of monthly manga with rape out there is not as if GS is being published in shonen jump or something, is not that this was a long running series and the rape happened to the main characters.

It was just to catch the attention of readers, once is done there is no need to flood the rest of the work with rape.

>do you think the rape scene was the reason the writer of Goblin Slayer had to change the tone later?

Yes but that was a different time, re:zero proved that edge can sell and with tons of people already complaining about the censorship in gs, the editor will let the writer put in more rape.

He who fights monsters ext ext...

His entire life revolves around gazing deep into the abyss.