Who is Sup Forums's waifu?

Who is Sup Forums's waifu?

Moot.

You seem to have used "waifu" to mean favourite female anime or manga character out of a certain series. Oops!

Don't worry, I've got your back. I suggest that you should learn what it means, by lurking more. Alternatively you could visit a a website more suited to your kind, for example r/anime.

Thanks for reading!

>Moot.

Fuck off

>Moot
>M

Make me.

Please post more robutt. I missed the threads

>having a waifu

No you idiot I was asking what's the board's waifu

Why should I

Rem is waifu of the season

Because deep down, you're a kind user

You really think so?

I hope so

Hmmm I donno

>came for impending waifu wars
>got delicious robutt instead

sasuga, Sup Forums

I'd post too, but win10 is broken as fuck right now and won't load thumbnails. about to just say fuck it and go back to 7.

Don't do this to me user!

I'm sorry

>finally a robutt thread
>unadulterated cancer

Sasuga Sup Forums.

Fuck street signs and rivers and storefronts and trees.
Fuck them.

You are pretty kinky, user.

Our queen.

I hate you guys. I've been watching anime for 13 years now and the only time you really talk about series is when they are airing.

I only watch anime when the dvd or bluray comes out that way u am getting the best non edited experience in the highest quality audio and video.

I don't even think the bluray is released and subbed for this yet.

Why would someone want to watch it as it's coming out with uncorrected animation errors, low quality, possibly watermarks and unofficial or possibly messed up subs?

Airwolf maaan... It's like year after year the Blu-ray was just released and subbed by a popular group, let's go see what they have to say about it on Sup Forums. Nothing.

Plus who really wants to watch a series one episode at a time with a week or two in between each episode?

AIRWOLF!

Stop humanizing robots.

Who the fuck are you to tell others who they can and can't have as a waifu, faggot?

>M

But this isn't even a seasonal waifu thread where that would apply. He's asking about the board's waifu.

Tomoko?

Now and for forever. You don't get a choice Sup Forums

Close. Should have said Pachira. It's pretty clear it's always been Liru though.

Ah, Pachira. Delicious delicious Pachira.
Though I'm admittedly most partial to Yuma for some reason, inexplicably enough.

It's always been Liru Pachira Uma Keime then Aiko for me.

I respect that. You're probably right.
I'm probably just a lolicon.

I like masturbating to and sometimes having sexual relations with prepubescent or barely pubescent children sometimes too. Not very often though. A nice female curvy figure is something to be appreciated.

So is this show worth watching, how is the plot and action?

I liked the OP and ED

Who knows? Wait till the hddvd comes out.