JoJo thread

pastebin.com/CJPJP2H

What do you think they will rename Killer Queen to? I'm going with Boom Boom Cat

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Au9vySJC
pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

boom boom boom i want you in my room

Queen Killer

Where is the priest? There's something I need to confess...

Xth for hitting hobos with cinder-blocks

Murder Monarch

Part 2 is crap.

If they split Quiet Life,People of Morioh directly in half episode 1 will end on YOU HAVE THE SAME ABILITIES AS ME, which is hype as fuck, but it means we won't see Killer Queen until episode 2.

Also, what colour aura do you think KQ and Kira will have? I'm expecting purple but a dark red or something like that might be cool.

Heads up, Yonkou said JJL spoilers will be up on Monday or Tuesday.

I didn't expect my nickname to still be used, feels good I guess.

oranges

I thought you drowned last night.

Nice. I wanna know where the fuck Milagro Man is heading and how it ties into the main plot. Araki had to have a reason for deciding to do the arc now of all times, like maybe it ends with Joshu thinking he's home free but then flash forward 2 weeks to the day Kaato gets home and it turns out he's still under the effect of whatever Stand is targeting him or something. Or maybe it was meant to happen around the time the Karera stuff was happening and Araki was just really excited to jump into the Damo stuff and forgot.

I thought he drowned in Carne's cum

Crunchyroll user confirmed we're getting Kira's Queen.

other people like narancia and post pictures of him you know

>tfw that almost not stairway to heaven plays in All Star Battle Stone Ocean story mode ending
Why they're doing this to me?

Yeah, no. Actual Crunchyroll user, it'll be Queen of Kiras. My manager already confirmed it.

Milagro Man is the friends we've made along the way. Joshu has zero friends, so instead he's blessed with money.

Fuck guys I'm still so fucking confused by the translation of the latest chapter. when does it take place? Between damo dying and kaato returning or is it two weeks after shes home? Or is this shit just before kaato gets released at all?

P-Please

2 weeks before she comes home.

It says 2 weeks before she gets home. We don't know when she gets home yet but Joubin was already heading to go pick her up immediately after Damo kicked it so I imagine she gets home on the same day or the next, but we won't know for sure until it happens. Given the way he phrased it I'd imagine that it happens before Damo, and it seems to flash back from the moment Josuke decides he's Josefumi which implies it happens before then.

Okay then so milagro man takes place before Damo then right or do we not really know?

Oh okay thanks for clearing that up user

>but Joubin was already heading to go pick her up immediately after Damo kicked it
We don't know that though. He was in a car but he wasn't shown calling her or anything in that scene.

Alright anons, I haven't choked the chicken in 3 days, give me your best.

>I have a thing for written smut, if anyone feels like it

>tfw we will never get a proper smutfic for Futa!Trish making Narancia her cum toilet
Kill me

You called?

how can you last that long that's impressive

My dad is the Stone Mask, it's just Killer.

I hate you pixelfag but if you deliver maybe you'll be an alright dude. Maybe.

The game uses deadly queen or something similar. So it will be that probably.

Randomly re-watched the first opening, and there was something I never thought about until then near the end : when we get the focus on Jonathan's eyes, isn't the flame on those exactly like SBR's killing intent?

Yeah, it's probably meant to be a Johnny reference. It doesn't really fit Jonathan though.

Will you serve under me?

Shinobu preview art

kinda why I never thought about it until now, especially when the opening was all about "burning heart", so it works on his own, but when you see how similar it is to Johnny's and that he does intend to kill Dio it feels like it can't be a coincidence.

Im on vacation, but I'll try to get my hands in a laptop as soon as I can, but in the meantime I have a Trish story you'd maybe be interested in:
pastebin.com/Au9vySJC

Also I still love you, nonetheless

Snip snap kit kat

Can confirm
My uncle works at Araki

Give a celebrity (actors, singers, f1 drivers, bands, b-ball players or w/e) a stand that matches the celebrities personality or occupation and describe this stands abilities.

David Bowie

Cab confirm
user's uncle work for me

Johnny Depp gets Star Platinum
It has the power to beat the shit out of his wife

do you think giorno is secretly kind of feminine and cute under his stern exterior asking for a friend

Eminem
[Slim shady]
Just a really strong punchghost who can drug people by touching them

Gary Oldman: Khnum
Couldnt think of anything original i just thought it fit him as an actor.

Gay Priest is here now.

The Queen of England: British Killer queen
It's power is to put bombs in people who step out of line and tut.

Yes, hello? I'd like to make a confession.

Threadly reminder

Kira > Valentine > Pucci >>>>>>> DIO >>>>>>> piss >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shit >>>>>>>>>>>Diavolo

>there are girls on /jojo/

so? i can be here if i want

There's not, we're all just that gay sadly.

but what about Kars

I didn't vote for you

Kars doesn't even belong on the list, this is a list for dick sizes

Cool I never knew piss and shit had dicks.

>Kira on top
>forgetting that bath scene with his micro penis

>>Kira on top
Y-yes, I want Kira to top me

But did you vote for these hips?

How old is Hayato?

We are all buff little girls on /jojo/

10 I think?

>dick size list
>DIO not on top

>there are girls on /jojo/ who would give a finger to be a gay man
Which makes no sense. You can get better laid when you are a woman.

Old enough to fuck my whole life!
[Spoiler]I banged his mom anyway[/spoiler]

I voted for Pocoloco.
He's the luckiest man alive

How did you fuck up those spoilers?

some people don't know the magic of CTRL-S

>[Spoiler]

Hard to spoiler when you are dead

But does Pocoloco have a star spangled back?

Man,Johnny is a fucking terrorist

Unless they're fujos, I couldn't give less of a shit.

An amateur at that.

>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

I WANT TO SUCK KIRA'S DICK AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME

Kira doesn't want his dick to be sucked
Kira wants a handjob

But I can beat you to it.

>tfw I have hips like that and I'm a dude
>tfw I'm not American so I can't be President

Reimi will never love you the way she loves Arnold

>Funny is Jesus

>Literally sacrificed himself, multiple times even, to cleanse people of their sins

>Johnny is the one who nails him to cross and leaves him to die

Like fuck I'm rooting for some line cutting cripple jackass when The Best President of the USA is trying to make USA heaven on earth.

Stand Name: [J U S T M Y L U C K]
Stand User: Brendan Fraser
Stan Ability: It gives extremely bad luck to every person the Stand touches.

Ghost (Blowjob) Alley

>Reimi was still hanging around that alleyway, waiting for Rohanchuu to restore her hometown and find the killer. Her and Adolf played from time to time, but it was getting dull in that alleyway, day after day, week after week. Nothing to do. One day she recalled when she was alive and had a crush on a local boy, Tagumi was his name, or atleast what she thought. She remembered nervously thinking about him, as she pushed around and poked around her clean and healthy hymen. She blushed when she thought about those things and even got a little wet at the thought of it. Only now did she see Adolf’s rising fleshstick and him rubbing against her cute white socks.

1/3

>A flock of hair fell on her face while she knelt down to brush Arnold’s fur. His red hot chilli pepper had risen up to a quite formidable size now and she was slightly worried about it. After a brief hug, she stood up to move her feet, but clumsily stepped wrong on her foot and fell on the ground. “Öh.” Reimi responded in her adorable voice, but before she could stand up, a warm and pulsating sensation hit her in her rear. It was pumping and vibrating, but slowly, sturdily. She was too shocked to move… or something else was influencing her decision not to move, she couldn’t know. The warm thing heated up, it became hot, and with a muffled pant it pushed aside her bottom lips and entered her.

2/3

Дъбс
>Her prime teen pussy experienced this feeling for the first time, she was confused but her eyes closed and let her tongue out instinctively. The warm object inside her was pushing up and down, stretching her and stopping after each thrust. For a few moments, not long, but it was enough time for it to violently vibrate and shake her insides… in a good way. Reimi subconsciously pushed back against it’s shakes and lifted herself a bit after every breach. Only after it suddenly pushed harder than before and filled her inside with something mushier, gooier did she look back and realize it was her dog, Adobe after all this time. She moved forward and let Araki’s poker fall out of her, continuing to spread semen on the ground. She turned around and with a loving and slightly exhausted smile rubbed Alexei’s fur, after which she made a kissing form on her lips and placed them on his penis, gently and reassuringly sucking out anything remaining with her cute, bubbly lips. Then she hugged him and said “You are a good dog, Allah”

3/3 I don't know how to feel about this, to be honest

You mother fucker. Stop being a fag don't write more

Somebody's jealous because he can't have his ghost waifu

THIS THREAD ISN'T ANY GOOD

SPIRAL STAIRCASE

>

BORT THREAD.

you said rhinocerous beetle twice asshole

Gay preist save us and bring us to heaven

All chapters in Parts are now in chronoglocial order:
That is, no flashbacks whatsoever, the Part starts at the earliest point and goes forward

Which parts are completely fucked ?

>Дъбс
Huh.

RHINOCEROS BEETLE

Tell him to go eat shit, user.

JoJolion for sure. Probably Stone Ocean too. Also Vento Aureo since it spoils Buccellati's fated death and the reveal that he knew he was going to die all along and undermines your enjoyment knowing that he knows all along. The others wouldn't be as badly fucked but they'd be significantly worse anyway.