What would you do to cheer up Homura?

What would you do to cheer up Homura?

I cant even cheer up myself
how am i supposed to cheer up Homura?

Give her nudes of madoka.

Homura? More like HomuRAW

fuck her raw

Kill all her friends

Save Madoka. It's far easier when you are born into magic and not some pleb who has to use fucking gunpower and human weapons against the enemy.

>not using them when you're provided hammerspace for storage plus timestop to use them however you want
>proven effective against everything but Walburger

No user, you are the plebeians.

Mahou Shoujo? More like aho shoujo

RPG-7s arent really modern. It's also not in service in Japaj at all, so she would've had to travel to come former combloc or middle eastern country to get one. I think Homura would operate best with a standard 5.56 rifle like a Velmet M76 or Galil. They can lay down enough lead while managing recoil that she'd be able to stay on target. A high capacity sidearm in 9mm or .380 ACP would be ideal as well. Explosives like grenades or rockets are too dangerous when operating as a team, especially when some teammates fight close in with melee weapons

First take off her glasses. Glasses are shit and are proven to decrease happiness by 70%.

Go away.

That is but a small factor, the bigger problems are actually elsewhere. Let's see to exhibit 1:

To the right: healthy girl in body growth and lifestyle, having fun and enjoying herself at the beach

To the left: pettanko, self-consciousness in public especially when around larger breasted girls, unable to have fun and enjoy the moment under the circumstances

Mami is only a year older than Homura and Madoka right? How the fuck is she so stacked while Homura and Madoka only have mosquito bites? Was her wish to be a busty preteen or was it just a side effect of her wishing to have more friends?

Better gaijin genes.

All I see to the right is a dead girl
All I see to the left is a best girl

Just pull the trigger, do it, just let it go, its not worth it.

Awesome taste, but let's not forget that thanks to the two goddesses so far taking turns and bringing two of them from the dead each time the entire main cast of six is alive for the time being.

>literally chinese cartoon

Beat her up and rape her.

Would Homura only have sex with you if you wore Madoka cosplay in bed? Imagine wearing a tight little Madoka dress while you fuck Homura. She'd close her eyes and suck your cock so hard it would feel like she's trying to pull your soul out of your dick. Plus you could cum deep inside, so long as you don't mind her calling you Madoka while you do.

>six
Does Nagisa really count?

Exercise helps lift the mood, especially with a friend.

I feel you, user.

Sudoku for two players is quite recommended in cases like this, trust me I'm a doctor

How many visitors did hospital homu get every week

Probably 0. She had no friends and her parents don't seem to care about her particularly.

-2 for dead/absent parenting

She's a japanese girl and don't even have a childhood friend?

Kill Madoka for her so she doesn't have to do that herself.

Convince Madoka to ask her out.

Homura was made for rough anal sex.

How would rough anal sex with Homura feel?

She's just gonna lie there like a dead fish

"Tomorrow's another day!"

This doujin.

This looks shooped

love her

introduce her to /r9k/ so she has a place to vent emotionally in the form of greentexts

Introduce her to tumblr

Homura isn't an SJW.

>while managing recoil
>magical lich
I don't think she needs to worry as much about recoil as an average girl her size would.

>How the fuck is she so stacked
She wished for bigger breasts.

>suck your cock
>Madoka wouldn't have one of those disgusting things. I must fix that.
>she stops time
>rips off your dick
>uses magic to heal the wound into a vagina
>time resumes

3) Put it in

>it's not not fully translated

>wanting to read it

You can't truly appreciate how awful something is unless you can understand it.

I don't think it's possible to cheer up a Homura that's watching her best friend die at this very moment.

i never understood the appeal of timeline #1 moeblob homu

homu isnt homu unless she's visibly depressed, tired or suicidal or smug

Every Homu comes together in order to make up her complete character. That's why I love all of them.

I every not akuma homu (glasses, no glasses, and Homulilly) fought, who would win?

Please, Madoka is the queen of smug.

Homulilly is the strongest, but she'd just kill herself. So no glasses Homu would win.

There is so much symbolism in this movie. I love how despite having watched it like 20 times, sometimes when I rewatch it I can notice something new that changes my perspective on certain scenes.

I honestly think that's why a lot of people dislike Rebellion. There is a shitton of subtleties going on in the background that can be hard to pick up on if you only watch it once.

I would hug her. And I could try to be her new best friend.

I don't think that would stop her from trying to save Madoka though. Maybe I would have to get involved with Kyuubey to keep them both safe.

Do you need a hug too, user?

I don't think she has to worry about recoil, she managed to stay on target with an MG42/34 with one hand

If Madoka didn't become God could Homura have still been able to keep looping back?

I ate at the Wahlburgers by Fenway a couple nights ago. Yappari, it was shit.

I like to think that it would have set up a new loop every month, so Homura can save scum her entire life into an ideal form.

There are RPG-7s floating around the black market and criminal underworld, which is where we see Homura lifting shit from. Someone turned one in during an LAPD gun buyback a few years ago.

Actually, I googled it, that was an M72 LAW. Point still stands.

She can keep resetting time until she falls to despair and turns into a witch. Looking at the darkening of her Soul Gem towards the end of the anime, it's likely that she would have turned into a witch if Madoka didn't show up there.

>we will never know Nagisa's story beyond that her mom had cancer and that she wished for cheesecake

She will have her day.

I love Madoka threads!

me too

How the fuck does a little girl become the Devil?

Reminding that not a single character is able to defeat her.

>Created a better world
>Devil

By being the best girl.

Can you do the world a favor and kill yourself, !Akemi.
You're literally nothing but a waste of oxygen. You're not smart enough to ever amount to anything in your entire life.

See

That's an awful lot of projections going on in that post.

I saw it. Thanks, ACK.

I can defeat her. Just give the slut dick until she becomes addicted and use this to extort everything from her

Let's me a bet. I bet that you will never be able to act like a civil person and stop spamming crack to attack people.

the court jester is back

>let's me a bet

Are you gambling now? That's bad for you. I liked you more when you were a magician doing magic tricks.

Sadly you'll never leave, !Akemi.
And you are the only one people mock.

He's a japanese dedicated shitposter. It's ok.

>replying to same post multiple times
>putting this much effort into your samefagging
Thank you. I won the bet.

Want a magic trick? I will predict the future.
You will die alone, hated, not a single person will love you, you'll always have a dead end low paying job, and you will never amount to anything.

don't reply
it all ends if you don't reply

>durrr ur a shitposter becaiuse I say so
Hey, answer me this. How come when people call out !Akemi on actually shitposting they always explain the reasoning behind it. But EVERY SINGLE TIME "people" call "ack" a shit poster they never explain it. This is a pretty weird pattern.

>You will die alone, hated, not a single person will love you, you'll always have a dead end low paying job, and you will never amount to anything.

Again with projections. That's also not healthy.

>When people
That's all you. You can't fool me, ACK.

No, it doesn't end. It just continues to the next thread. You fucking retard.

>implying we want this to end

I want to shag Mami and impregnate her with my latin seed while ACK watches everything.

I used to never reply to him. He still harassed me for months even outside of Madoka threads.

Now I get my kicks out of his posts. They are funny, in a twisted way. Like gazing into the mind of a real autist.

>durrr it prejet cuz i say so
Name a single reason anyone would dislike me.
Name a single reason anyone at all should like you.
Make a single valid argument.

>You can't fool me
Can't fool a retard because they never think in the first place.

Tell me, if ack is only one person how come the mods used to ban people for shipping cancer like you?

And even if it was just me, you'd still be the one who is wrong.

>we
Literally just you.

D.

Look at how much effort you put into this. It's literally insane.

You realize you can't fool anyone at all, right? It's literally impossible for you, because you have TEN YEARS of this board existing before you got here where not a single person ever acted like you.

new guy here. do you get angry at angry at the "crack" ships or just any ships in general?

That's not real effort my man

Captcha: CABAÑAS RARAS

>if I spam ack acka ckac ack ack ackaa that will make it look like multiple people think "he" is real and i will b rite!!!!! lol xddd
No, !Akemi. That's not how it works. Because again, just look at this . You stand out like fucking crazy.

>Name a single reason anyone would dislike me.
I dunno. Maybe the fact that you're a shitposter? Jeez, people love you indeed.

>Can't fool a retard because they never think in the first place.
You think every crack poster is the same person. I'm pretty sure you're the retarded fool here.

>And even if it was just me, you'd still be the one who is wrong.
It's just you. Same posting patterns and always repeating the same grammer mistakes.

>It's literally insane.
More irony. I love it!

Any crack ship triggers him. It's not only Madoka, but it appears he's more dedicated to Madoka threads.

You're real enough, my dear ACK.