Checkm8 "white supremists"

Checkm8 "white supremists"

>cherry-picking a few attractive white male actors
ok chinadian

All asians have straight dark hair and dark brown eyes. Whites have actual variation.

But all those men are jewish, not white

Blonde hair
Red hair
Black hair
Brown hair
Straight hair
Curly hair
Wavy hair
Brown eyes
Blue eyes
Green eyes
Pale skin
Olive skin
Freckles
Nice teeth
British teeth

Everyone else is black hair brown eyes and no variation

Muh Diversity

Am I supposed to know who these people are?

I hereby accuse the creator of that image specifically picking five similar-looking blackhaired white actors!

>white
No shit, they are all jewish

Bump this thread for lurkers and newfags please. I'm tired of having to go over the same old arguments and delusions everyday now.

Well get used to it. I've been here for years,back when Sup Forums was Sup Forums

All nigglets living in Europe will be blonde and blue-eyed within the next 10-15k years tho.

Asians literally look same though. I went to Sup Forums to see what kind of music they like, k pop fags were talking about their favorite starts i literally couldnt tell any of them apart

>blue, green, brown eyes

>red, brown, blonde. black hair

>white, tan, freckle skin

arrr rook arike

I read the first one, not knowing who Matt Bomer is, and tried to figure out which ones were the same, and I couldn't figure it out they all looked different, I thought maybe the 2nd and 5th and he shaved and had a tan and put on weight in the 2nd one and then I continued reading and realized it's retarded virtue signaling, they actually all look completely different.

Not all Asians look the same, I can tell them apart as well but I tend to see more Asians that look identical than any other race.

Also I think when people say all Asians look the same they meant they all have the same features and it's hard to tell different types of Asians from each other.

Not true, plenty of niggers here in America with light hair and eyes. See it all the time.

This,the guys in ops picture dont even have the same skin tone.As long as you are not colour blind or retarded you could tell them appart just by that.

Also, if you're talking on average, shitskins usually have black eyes. All of them, sand nigs, gooks nigs and spics. Black eyes. Not brown.

Asians don't look all the same, the Chinese government have since the 90s cloned a small group of highly achieving Chinese.
The reason why so many Chinese looks the same, is because they are identical, they are clones of each other.

No wonder they're insecure if they think we all look like that.

Idk, some of them get their hair bleached.

>instead of picking random white males you cherry-picked identical actors

the OP is a fucking retard.

Light hair is obviously less common but my buddy is a nigger with curly light brown hair and blue eyes. his mom is lithuanian whore and his dad is some nigger. dude gets more pussy than anyone I know, but luckily he just married a spic