Macross Delta Δ

Why did it have to end at the best place?

Other urls found in this thread:

natalie.mu/music/news/198143
blog.honeyfeed.fm/top-10-popular-macross-delta-characters-japan-poll/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>she can't sing anymore

Will Freyja pull a Basara's fold beam canon from her mouth or rune after just recovering her voice?

Mirage is more relevant than ever

>ass
This episode was full of quality. It reminds me of Frontier TV while it was airing. Sasuga Satelight.

Will something bad happen to Kaname?

So many questions and we need to wait another week for that.

I didn't watch the stream. Was Morris there?

please don't be a villain

Make it happen kawamori

I wonder what they'll do to Makina and Reina. Oh no. Damn it, Kawamori.

This isn't making me feel good at all.

BELIEVE IT

they need "canon" doujins

>natalie.mu/music/news/198143
ワルキューレ「Walkure Trap!」収録曲

・おにゃの子girl
・Absolute 5
・絶対零度θノヴァティック
・God Bless You
・LOVE!THUNDER GLOW
・Silent Hacker
・破滅の純情~Mikumo Solo~
・Hear The Universe
・涙目爆発音
・ワルキューレのバースデイソング
・風は予告なく吹く~Freyja Solo~
ほか

They get the world's ugliest outfits.

>Mirage telling Freyja and Hayate to stop their shit

based

Fuck just when I posted this

The second season has massive amounts of dead air and minimum budget re-treading stuff we already know. It's like we're watching dbz filler episodes or something, the pace is absolutely glacial.

Like what was even the point of the flashback in this episode, we already knew Roid and Keith have been bffs4lyf since they were kids. What was the point of the extended scene of the knights sitting around, Cassim scratching his new rune aids scar and nothing coming out of that scene?

There has been an excessive number of episodes that just scream "oh fuck we're out of time/budget, our studio caught on fire and we didn't tell anyone, our harddrives got lost, all our animators have the japanese flu, what do we do? Fuck it bring in twenty directors and have them doodle some still frames of people standing around"

>破滅の純情~Mikumo Solo~

who the fuck designs these outfits? They clearly have no sense of style

No

Those Mikumo copies as last boss seems more likely than OG Kumo. All this setup of her not having any life experiences and now the rest of Walkure making a big deal about how she is one of them makes me think she's on the good side even if she gets Ranka'd for a bit.

This slow pacing is killing me each week.

when did you realise Delta was shit?

i'm going to say episode fifteen

Episode 14, the nothing happens episode. Episode 16 confirmed it.

Why is Freyja being like this again? Is it really because Hayate's dad did something bad? If so, that is a really, really weak reason.

>Reina is the cutest!

Her singing is killing Hayate.

Because her song is possibly killing him.

she's hurting hayate

UTA WA HEIKI!

No she cant sing because she was told her singing was a weapon an Var'd the boy she loves

Oh right, that's just as bad though.

>continuing to watch a show you have given up on

Listen to Freyja and value your short time on Earth more.

[Ohys-Raws] Macross Delta - 20 (MX 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4

>when did you realise Delta was shit?
never

[Ohys-Raws] Macross Delta - 20 (MX 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4.torrent

>>she can't sing anymore

WHAT? Shit nigger if you are trolling me I gonna murder you through the internat.
This is not funny!

i thought he was grace for a second

I'd say 14 was where it started to go down. 15 was shit, but the second half of 16 helped me regain faith. Episode 18 was great too. Then the last 2 episodes happened and I'm disappointed again. The first cour was great though. I just want my mecha fights and romance back.

Hey, guys, check this out:
>Keith, Roid, Heinz, Cassim, Herman and Bogue are all liked characters.
I had a chuckle.

>This episode was full of quality

10 art directors will do that. This was a low priority episode

Freya is flatter than Hayate. Oh my.

Check Twitter retard, even Roid is popular.

>and romance
But we got plenty of romance in this episode.

>This episode was full of quality
>10 art directors will do that. This was a low priority episode

Go through everything just to animate the ass? I'm not buying it. Delta is just shit and slow paced. They are clearly dragging the plot by inserting useless scenes. I better hope the finale will not be an asspull end.

Really getting sick of Delta pointlessly dragging out their reveals. First we had mystery about Hayate's dad dragged out for 2 eps (when it was pretty obvious by the end of ep15) and now it's Mikumo. Honestly we should have gotten Mikumo's backstory last ep instead of Infodump: The Episode.

Mikumo was singing there?

Yeah, and Giraffe Blues at that. Which raises the question of why NUNS is keeping her behind max security and arresting anyone who goes near her when she's clearly not a vegetable anymore.

She can sing, but that sandnigger from last episode scared her by saying songs are weapons, and she being the retard that she is believed it.

You're retarded

>when did you realise Delta was shit?

>i'm going to say episode fifteen

Yeah, about the same for me. I was so hyped and enjoyed the early episodes so much. Now I don't even look forward to it because nothing interesting happens.

Literally episode one.

Not NUNS.Its Xaos though.

>cliffhanger
GIVE ME THE NEXT EPISODE KAWAMORI

No thats Xaos not NUNs keeping Mikumo

Kaname's singing is what woke her up.

It's still the truth that her songs are going to VAR her man if they don't work something out

Well songs can be weapons in the wrong hands - see Heinz. What she needs to realise is that it's the intent behind the song that's everything, and only she can control that.

the last part was hype.

Mirage will lighten the load. Freyja sings for 2

I want to touch her rune inappropriately.

Same here

Shit Xaos my bad. But christ since when did every single faction in the show suddenly become so shifty? I miss the times when Xaos was the good guys.

Just checked - Walkures, Hayate, VFs. No Knights.
Yeah, they are definitely above Chuck, but I wouldn't be surprised if even Arad is more popular than Keith after the recent episodes.

> 10 art directors
Holy fuck, did Kawamori SUMMON THE ELECTOR COUNTS?

14. 14 was the point when I realized things were going wrong since the staff straight up lied about the second half being even more fast paced than the first.

Well, back then we didn't know much about Windermere or Mikumo, but the more we do the shadier Xaos gets (and of course, NUNS and Epsilon too).

>Roid doesn't like jellyfish

How did they fuck up windniggers so bad? It is obvious they were trying to go for a bad-guy that you can sympathize with and even support, such as the Principality of Zeon from MSG, but literally nobody fucking cares about any of the windies besides Freyja.

>if even Arad is more popular than Keith after the recent episodes
Hahaha. Actually I've seen more tweets criticizing him for hiding so much from Kaname than praising him.

It's not like Freyja intended to Var Hayate, but she did. That's the problem.

There are no good guys, everyone's a belkan. But then they'll free Mikumo, so DEMONS OF RAZGRIZ can arrive.

UTA WA SHINPI

UTA WA RAZGRIZ

It's typical shoujo plot with Arad having questionable intentions, but Kaname liking him anyway.

> a bad-guy that you can sympathize with and even support, such as the Principality of Zeon from MSG,
(You)

I knew Kaname was the best

There are literally more people who support Zeon than there are federationfags. Say what you want about Gundam, Zeon is an example of a well-written enemy party.

I'm staying optimistic and I'll keep watching Delta, but I can't deny that the series has been going down hill recently. Like many have said, the pacing is all over the place, and the seccond half feels completely different from the first half of the series.
I don't like what they are doing with the characters and I don't like where the series is going with its story. This feels nothing like the first half of Delta which was great.

Nice meme, how can I add you some karma?

Maybe this was Mirage's original time to shine? Like one episode had Cassim development, another revealed Arad's past with Immeldad, and now here we are with Mirage. She wasn't meant to be the third in a triangle, she was meant to be a mother figure like Mikumo kinda.

blog.honeyfeed.fm/top-10-popular-macross-delta-characters-japan-poll/

10. Prince Heinz Nehrich Windermere the Second / 906 Votes
9. Keith Aero Windermere aka The White Knight / 1802 Votes
8. Reina Prowler / 2291 Votes
7. Makina Nakajima / 2620 votes
6. Hayate Immelmann / 2987 votes

5. Messer Ihlefeld
3775 votes
>Fan Comments:
>The way he cared for Kaname has really moved me a lot.
>The way they played AXIA together with the music was beautiful.
>I was rooting for him!

4. Mirage Ferina Jenius
4198 votes
>Fan Comments:
>I think she is the superior choice for a happy girlfriend!
>I like how she is charmed by Hayate and yet still maintains her composure.
>I want her to express her emotions more from here on out.

3. Mikumo Guynemer
4229 Votes
>Fan Comments:
>She is so mysterious! I can't take my eyes off of her!
>The way she is very Venus-esque is very Deculture!
>I love how she always gives her best! She's awesome!!

2. Kaname Buccaneer
5375 Votes
>Fan Comments:
>She really shined in AXIA and I loved it!
>I like that Kaname is the older sister of the group, gives her best nonstop, and is enthusiastic.
>I really like her paired with Messer. It's perfect like her.

1. Freyja Wion
6322 votes
>Fan Comments:
>When I see Freyja, instantly my spirits are lifted!
>The way she works so hard is adorable.
>Throughout all of the anime I have watched, no character is as cute as Freyja!

They're in a terrible position. They don't get enough screentime for people to really care about them, but they do get enough time for people to get bored and want the characters they like back. Really badly done.
It doesn't help that they've been kind of evil from the very beginning of the show too. Chaos/NUNS aren't great either, but they at least seemed like good guys at first. They didn't start by murdering people for no reason and then try to mind control the universe. How the fuck are you meant to like the guys who do that?

Edgelords. The Zabis were a bunch of Space Hitlers.

No, you can take your pills.

You really can't push a side as sympathetic when they go around mind controlling people.

Not just Space Hitlers, they were even MORE genocidal. Its pretty hard to outhitler Hitler.

>She wasn't meant to be the third in a triangle, she was meant to be a mother figure like Mikumo kinda.

So, is this what they meant by there being motherly love?

Hayate and Freyja are acting like fucking children (which i guess is understable because of their current predicament but even so it pisses me off) so I'm all for Mirage taking them under her wings and mentoring them.

>They're in a terrible position. They don't get enough screentime for people to really care about them, but they do get enough time for people to get bored and want the characters they like back. Really badly done.
It's more that their reason for being so upset is really weak in the first place.

Fuck off feddy scum. What you did to the Zeon people was far more Hitler like.

>8. Reina Prowler / 2291 Votes
>7. Makina Nakajima /620 votes
>4. Mirage Ferina Jenius

Why do people like the useless bland trio?

Holy fuck, an actual Zeon apologizer. Pls drop more colonies so EVERYONE will love you.

Please, rewatch the earlier episodes. There are lots of hints here and there that point out to the windies actually believing their actions are necessary. To start with, I think the beginning of episode 5, when Roid is declaring war on NUN and taling about the unfair trades, was very telling because all the Knights were drawn with these determined and even subtly pained expressions that pointed out at there being truth behind Roid's words.

For mirage:
>I think she is the superior choice for a happy girlfriend!
>I like how she is charmed by Hayate and yet still maintains her composure.
>I want her to express her emotions more from here on out.

Well they technically are children. Maybe that's the triangle is broken. Mirage strengthens their relationship. If she does this, she'll be redeemed after all that fucking sighing and moping around these past few eps.

>put a little focus on Mirage
>whole show goes to shit

>Pls drop more colonies so EVERYONE will love you.
Do you cry and bitch about how we bombed Japan, too? Sometimes you have to do what you have to do.

Reminder that the feddies started it all.