Active Raid

New episode in an hour.

Other urls found in this thread:

u.pomf.is/avixqz.webm
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They brought Morgan back? I need to start watching the second season.

I'm guessing the Willwear in lower left are the civilian contractors from Sena-Inc?

Seems like a flashback in my opinion

No. It's Engrish-chan and her literal who squad.

Is Sena thinking about the times he's accidentally put non-recyclable plastic into the recycle bin?

KAIJU TIME today

>this isn't Baba Micchi
>this isn't Baba Micchi at all!

>you can be an idiot sometimes
Says the DAME NINGEN?

>[HorribleSubs] Active Raid S2 - 06 [720p].mkv

>Brain hits Fingers with her Justice Kick
This fucking show.

muh dick

I want another Sena-Miho episode.

>next episode is a swimsuit episode
Good lord.

Pickpocket-chan had lot of screentime this ep.

Pickpocketer, government worker, and now movie set assistant. Pickpocket-chan is a woman of many talents.

Why is Bossu so cute? Such a great chracter.

That's an awesome looking poster.

Oh god, Miho went full stalker mode.

w-what will it cost him?

One night non-stop sex at the very least.

>If I don't have a budget. I'll use classic Toku special effects over shitty CGI
That director was based as fuck.

Sexy~

She almost got BTFO.

Liko lewds fucking where, JAPAN???

>some madman has tons of explosives
>he is able to place it all over the city
Is normal police utterly incompetent in Active Raid world?

Delicious Bossuâ„¢ butt.

Wouldn't classic Toku special effects like constructing all the small-scale model cities also cost a lot of time and effort?

A date.

>CR logo at the start of episode
Are they funding this series?

Nah, CR has decided to be as cancer as funi and they now put their logo at the begining of their streams too

Please do not sexualize the software. Thank you very much.

Why is young and unmarried woman goes to drink in the late night with 2 hot studs?

As far as I know, so far it's only on some shows in which they are a part of production committee like Luluco.

if they've established limits, why not? japan isn't supposed to be like fucking india, you know

was pickpocket-chan doing proper job at the movie set or was she just working the crew?

but tstuff

She even went to the drinking party afterwards.

Brain's so great.

I want to lick that pole after bossu is done with it.

They do, but they also look cooler than CGI.

She will become his ex one more time.

They do mention that the bombs were either placed in a a building in the process of being dismantled, or in an area that was being redeveloped. It's likely that it would be easier to slip explosives in and out in these kinds of places.

You mean Greato Bossu.

Or just Greato.

They weren't really, they were just credited as "overseas distribution"

And yet she's in the wrong side of justice, what a shame.

We need more modern directors who think like this. Is that new Godzilla film by Anno toku or CG?

Most modern directors do have money for decent CG though. He was just talking about, if given the choice between low-budget old-fashioned effects or low-budget CG, he would choose the former.

I know, but I personally still prefer the old toku style effects to modern CG, even if it does look corny at times.

I wish Asami had a bigger role this season.

I wish she had a JAV in the Active Raid universe.

Or that.

At least she had the best episode of the season.

No. We are the Kuroki show featuring Sena now.

Also, was it just me, or did Kuroki seem slightly off this episode. almost as if RAIDOU was starting to leak.

He was drunk for like 90% of the episode.

Just like episode 6 of Active Raid 1st, episode 6 of Active Raid 2nd celebrates old nostalgia things that everyone loves Japan for, and this time, it's kaijuus and tokusatsu effects.

A very charming episode, setting up lots of important things.

Synopsis for
>Rudra Strikes Back
A giant monster appears in Tokyo, blowing up the old abandoned city hall. However, it quickly turns out that it was actually a holoprojection and lots of explosives skillfully set up to make it look like a real giant monster attack. Because a willwear was sighted at setting up the projectors, it becomes a willwear-related crime, which puts unit 8 on the case.
The police suspects that it's a revenge plot set up by the late and greatest kaijuu director of the Heisei-period who did try to make Japan great again in a government-sponsored PR-project, which however was rife with corruption and embezzlement, targeting the minister involved in the fiasco.
While searching for explosives, Unit 9 manages to subdue the hyperagile willwear from the first episode, revealing that it's actually a battle robot. Unit 8 meanwhile continues searching for clues if the birth place of the minister was really the target. Through a series of deduction, they realize that it must be Bunkyou Ward instead, a priority reconstruction area. Although they succeed in disrupting the kaijuu projection from blowing up the fuel tanks by having Sena use a hi-tech weapon in cooperation with the United Defense Forces (plus Miho) to disrupt the light sensors of the bombs, unit 8 cannot prevent another robot from manually detonating the ward anyway.
At least they manage to clear the name of the late director.
Meanwhile, Hachijou/Bird arrives at the Carupanubian embassy in Japan, overjoyed that he can continue the great game.

Who hyped for Jirou next episode?

>Carupanubian
the what

I wonder if Oxygen Destroyers work against him.

>tokufags a SHIT

I am, he's my favorite.

did he set up a camera to watch girls in swimsuits?

SEIGI!

So which Jirou did he pick?

The aftermath of getting a justice kick by Brain.

I want to commit crimes to give her a reason to beat me up.

Same. The rest of the cast is fun, but Asami is just so off her rocker that it's impossible not to like her.

You wouldn't survive it. At all.

Whoooshh

Pretty much.

DIGAMMAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What's a Nubian?

Boss.

It's a principality.

SIEG CARUPANUBA

Check them out.

The whole gang.

Now that is one shitty bikini.

Now also available in 3D.

DOGPILE OF JUSTICE

I bet they'll troll us all, and we're going to see the guys in their swim speedos most of the time.

Not that I wouldn't mind seeing Funasaka's muscular old man body.

JUDGEMENT OF JUSTICE!

Satomi Arai is a miracle of the universe.

u.pomf.is/avixqz.webm