Wants to become a diver

>Wants to become a diver
>Can't swim

Dropped the show right there,that's just retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Is-it-mandatory-to-know-swimming-for-snorkeling-or-scuba-diving
aussiediversphuket.com/helpful-information/do-i-need-to-know-how-to-swim-scuba-dive/
andyscubadiving.com/non-swimmers-can-scuba-dive/
youtube.com/watch?v=SfEFOWUBLVg
lonelyplanet.com/thorntree/forums/asia-south-east-asia-islands-peninsula/malaysia/is-swimming-skill-essential-for-snorkeling
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's just following Pikari's lead, if Pikari were a base jumper, Teko would join the base jumping club with her.

Definitely true and not bait.

I like the way you specifically set the file name too.

7/10

Now that's an anime I'd watch

Why would I lie about this shit?

>Expected comfy
>Got diving lessons instead

Dropped. I hate it when shows do filler by info dumping

Because you want attention.

Because your on Sup Forums claiming you dropped an anime because of a minor issue

And then starting a thread about it to tell the world your amazing break through.

That's why they are using the O2 pipes and the masks.
And fishermen can't swim by the way.

Wow, it's almost like people need to learn skills in order to do other things.

Nice OP now can you invent a 3rd asanine reason to drop it?

>expect Pikari to have pink hair
>she has green hair instead

Fucking dropped harder than anything else.

>want pikari to look like a muppet
>She looks like zippy instead

Fucking dropped

>2016
>can't swim

Here: (You)
That's what you're looking for right?

OP replies don't get (you)s.

I read Grand Blue and they didn't have problem with that MC can't swim.

They do.

I actually went scuba diving yesterday and some korean girls in my group didnt fucking know how to swim either. Why are you attempting to scuba dive if you cant even swim? Are asian girls just retarded?

>wants to learn how to dive
>doesn't know how to dive
I don't see what's wrong, the basics can be taught in less than three weeks.

The hard part of swimming is the floating on top of the water

>Are asian girls just retarded?
If all my years watching this gook shit has taught me anything, it's that the average Jap knows absolutely nothing outside of their daily robot activities.

Sometimes I wish I was really fat just so I could float on water.

@145670508
STOP IT DON'T BULLY

>@145670508
>@

Nigga what the fuck you doind

>@

Fucking retards.
It helps, but you don't have to know how to swim if you're snorkeling or scuba diving. All you have to know is how to float, and be comfortable in water.

>quora.com/Is-it-mandatory-to-know-swimming-for-snorkeling-or-scuba-diving
>aussiediversphuket.com/helpful-information/do-i-need-to-know-how-to-swim-scuba-dive/
>andyscubadiving.com/non-swimmers-can-scuba-dive/
>youtube.com/watch?v=SfEFOWUBLVg
>lonelyplanet.com/thorntree/forums/asia-south-east-asia-islands-peninsula/malaysia/is-swimming-skill-essential-for-snorkeling

Why is this show so lewd?

>falling for the liquid jew

This. Also, swimming is not a skill that stays with you forever, it's a practice. If you don't practice swimming every once in a while, of course you're going to be shabby if you swim after a long time. And by the looks of it, Teko is no amateur, just simply a person who hasn't practiced swimming much in her spare time.

tl;dr: OP's a fag.

Does swimming mean just not drowning or staying a float?
If so, I can swim.
If it means being able to kick your legs perfectly and doing a freestyle, then no.
I still swim like a frog.

Depends on the diving certification agency the shop is using.

For example, SSI mandates as a minimum:
STUDENT WATER SKILLS
EVALUATION
I. OVERALL COMFORT IN THE WATER
The goal of this evaluation is to determine your students' baseline comfort level in the water. Some nervousness may be
common, but as the course progresses, they should gain confidence in their equipment and in your abilities as an instructor.

II. SWIM ASSESSMENT
Swim 600 feet without any swim or buoyancy aids, or swim 1000 feet using a mask,snorkel and fins. There is no time limit
for this exercise, but it must be completed without stopping or standing.

III. SURVIVAL FLOAT
Float or tread in water too deep to stand for ten (10) minutes.The student's face must remain clear of the water for the duration of the exercise.

NOTE: Students must successfully pass all portions of this assessment before participating in any open water training.
A successfully completed water skills evaluation is valid for six (6) months after its completion date.
You may conduct the water skills evaluation during any pool or confined water session, but SSI recommends evaluating your students
early in the training process to identify any areas of concern.
Failure of any portion of the evaluation does not constitute failure in the class. Allow your students to practice and repeat the
evaluation until they are successful.
Pay close attention to any students that appear uneasy, since they may require additional attention and guidance.

In the specified context, it means being able to swim a distance without any aid.

>wants to learn instrument
>can't read music

It's been so long since an anime has made me this comfortable while watching, Teko is such a sweet girl, and Sensei is such a cool teacher.

Sensei has really wild sex with strangers off screen. Takes her car to towns where people don't know her and lets the locals fuck her silly. It's that adult charm she's alluded to before.

Nah, Sensei is pure, she wouldn't do that kind of stuff as a teacher.

Wasn't she swimming just fine earlier when they were training n the outside pool? I don't get it.

Inside of sensei's car must smell like ass and semen.

You don't bring SCBAs to swim.

>not being black
it's 2016.

I think you're going a bit too far with your fantasies user.

>want to become an artist
>can't draw

She can kick her legs and shit, but she doesn't really know how to effectively move through the water/

SHe was more floating about.

Whoops, meant for

source, please?

Why are the girl uniforms so fun and the boys so boring?

>OVERALL COMFORT IN THE WATER
>SWIM ASSESSMENT
>SURVIVAL FLOAT
This sounds very much like the tests Sensei was giving Teko in the manga, but with the distances cut roughly in half:
At first, she asks her to swik 100m unaided and then float for 10 minutes.
After realizing Teko can't swim, she squeezes her through the test by having her swim 150m meters with the mask, snorkel and fins on and then float on her back for the whole time.

Because Amano can only design one thing

Well, Amano is a diver herself, so she should be familiar with the certification process

>tfw not Amano's husband and diving buddy

>mfw I used to think about joining the US Coast Guard, but I can barely tread water and doggy paddle and am somewhat hydrophobic

I feel her pain.

> wants to become a surgeon
> can't perform surgery

retarded

> wants to become a mechanic
> can't fix cars

retarded

> wants to become a football player
> can't throw a ball

retarded

I dont see a problem. She jusst needs to learn how to swim too.

No, it'd be more like, "I want to become a surgeon so I went to medschool, but I can't read."
It's a learnable skill, but one that you probably should have learned as a child.

Diving and swimming are different activities.
I'd say swimming is even more of a bitch than diving. It takes some skill to manage your breathing over and under the water, and it also takes skill (and some core strength) to get your hose in and out of the water while still advancing.

Diving takes care of all that by making you neutrally buoyant and strapping a breathing apparatus to your back. You don't have to manage your movements and breathing with respect to the water's surface, you just float in place and gently move in your desired direction while breathing from your can.

By far the most retarded post in this thread, mostly because there's no room to give you the benefit of the doubt that you're maybe just trolling.

That's why you study to become a surgeon/mechanic

>Getting mad because someone wants to learn how to swim because they can't.

Retarded.

>surgeon/mechanic
Hate to break it out to you, but you were born too late to be a renaissance man and too early to be a cyborg surgeon.

What should I become then?

There are three reasonable compromises available in our time - dentist, orthodontist and orthopedic surgeon.
All three involve selecting or crafting mechanical devices or parts and installing them into the patient.

>making you neutrally buoyant
You realise you have to learn how to do that yourself?
You also absolutely have to manage your movement with respect to the surface, go too deep and you're fucked, ascend too quickly and you're also fucked
Also only Caribbean babbys think diving is a matter of floating gently in your desired direction. Go to the good dive sites and you'll meet all sorts of water currents fucking you up

So where did Pikari's panties end up going?