Fuck Sweden. Let them burn. Let them suffer

Fuck Sweden. Let them burn. Let them suffer.

Russia should just take Gotland and use it as a military base.

>t. Fingolian
But i agree.

This. I also hope they rape all the swedish whores

G*rmany needs to burn too. Turks are raping your women right NOW and that's a good thing.

>and that's a good thing
>Und das ist auch gut so

Any alcohol fueled racism for us?

That's Swedo-phobic, no?

Sweden bussed 30k sandnigger "asylum seekers" to Finland in 2015. Never forget.

I used to admire Euros, specially the Germanic ones. But now I agree with you, fuck them all. They had a good thing and are destroying it on purpose, for hell knows what reasons. Maybe white people just can't stand sitting around without destroying anything, and since they can't destroy the rest of the world anymore because dats racis, they decided to turn on and destroy themselves. Learn from the Asians to fucking meditate or something, for fuck's sake.

The only solution for Sweden is partition

>this salty finn

;_;

fan bryr du dig vad nån bajshuding tycker
ditt patetiska fan

ta livet av dig

Liberating? Don't let Swede cucks into your countries. Take the land but shove them into a reservation with the niggers they love so much.

don't bully sweden

That is the plan. We are liberating the land from the swedecucks and pushing them back to their nigger containment zone.

THIS!

We will unleach bipedal lifeform killing drone horde into that zone at some point and declare it natural reserve banned to humans. Do you agree?
Kebab and swedes occupying land that belongs to bears, foxes and wolwes is just not right.

*wolves

The true swedes will never die. Once our welfare machine stops moving, the sandniggers and subhumans will die like flies.
The strong pray on the weak.
The strong always survive.
Sweden will never cease to exist.

you should all just move to lapland for a few years, all the arabs and niggers will start killing each other for resources and eventually starve to death because they're too stupid to survive outside of heavily urbanized areas.

then you can go back and reclaim your cities.

i think that swedes are faggots but i'd rather have faggots living far away from me than muslims at all anywhere.