I'm scared, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=8DY4gZNOe8A
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKyi2qNskJc&t=320s
youtube.com/watch?v=-Nbh3ItqFyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Then take your guns to the protest and when they get violent put them all down?
???
What's hard or scary about a bunch of cucked morons getting uppity?

Take 55mg of grow-a-set and call me in the morning

Round them all up, charge them with sedition.

Why?

Shotguns clear riots better than pepper spray. These LARPers keep threatening and posturing and all they get are their asses handed to them. No argument? Use violence. Idiots

guys i'm genuinely concerned for the trash cans in my hometown, what do we do if they are actually serious?

Okay Sup Forums it's game time.

Speak with the owner of the business you work at, and any stores you go to regularly. Speak with neighbors who you know somewhat well. Tell them you heard about a massive organized communist satanist riot aimed at hurting/killing americans (white people) and destroying their cars, stores, and even homes. Tell them it is planned for November 4th and frame the conversation as what are we going to do if shit gets real. Let them know you have their backs, and mean it.

Now is the time to organize people to defend themselves if attacked. We must act before it is too late. Most of these people don't even know about antifa or their plans yet.

They only riot in cities already overrun with leftists. Antifa should venture outside the cities ;)

Contacting local police stations and letting them know what's coming should be considered too.

>tfw you may actually get to gun down violent commie terrorists in your life time

lol

40 round mags are such a meme. they suck dick off the deck or off of a bench

20 round pmag master race

Scared of a bunch of weak-ass LARPing faggots who get BTFO as soon as you stand up to them?

Really, are you this gay?

I hope they do it. I hope cities burn and people are brutalized. I hope its recorded and streamed and televised. Nothing turns a people faster against a political movement then if its shown to be a bunch of thugs. Even Hitler knew that violence was not the way to overthrow a government.

It will backfire gloriously.

I prefer 30rd MP5 mags but that's just me.

So all the antifas who live in antifa strongholds are going to burn their own towns down?
Or are the 4 antifas who live in Idaho just going to get shot in the face for being bitches?

Antifa doesnt have the balls to step out of Liberal sanctuaries.

Ha! It’s Facism 101! We don’t like the democratically elected president so we’re going to cause havoc until we remove him.

Wankers.

the FBI is going to take care of them

To all alt-rightists fascists, It is not to late to change your mind and join us, failure to do so will result in your imprisonment and liquidation post-revolution.

You've been warned.

This. And inform the cops too.

www.farleftwatch.com

I hope they're true to their word and won't stop rioting. Because then all leftist retards will be in jail before Trumps first year goes by. Deus vult

pussy. they won't do shit but REEE on street corners and then go back to starbucks.

Hey guys guess what Soros is using the 18b for

I hope the police captures you for association with domestic terrorists and gives you to some patriots who will torture you and stream it so you commie shit heads learn the lesson.

ha nice

Be vigilant. They may try to mass doxx Trump supporters and attack homes.

Prepare yourself to defend your self and your family.

If you're in a liberal shit hole, consider not being at your house/city on the 4-5 weekend.

If you do this and nothing happens, though:

>Hey user, what was that thing you were talking about? The... satanist plot or whatever?
>Yeah man... You've got a pretty morbid imagination. That's really not funny.

Then you get reported to HR for making your coworkers uncomfortable.

So, we have an unquestioned, admitted seditious conspiracy? A revolution? Just let the police mow them all down with m-16s. This will improve our nation immensely.

Please,
This is the average Sup Forums poster.
None of these faggots are gonna do shit

But, save the day by taking a knee.

Then he shows the pics in my posts to the people he talked too.

Don't just talk with them, show them with your phone/computer what their sites say. PROVE to them that those fucks are planning this.

me 2nd from the right

Have you ever met Antifa shit heads?

They are:
-junkies
-drug dealers
-aids peddlers
-mentally ill trannies
-snow flakes that need safe spaces (never meet this kind)
-deluded communists who might be of any use in a fight

>But user, it didn't happen... Is this that DnD LARPing thing you tried to get us involved in last month?

Not saying there's no point in trying to educate your coworkers, but obviously the context of your employment is important to consider. If you work with immigrants, then the administration could even be sympathetic to the alt left, in which case, you're then out of a job.

Take up arms. Do everything possible to make their use unnecessary. Against the army, the only victory is political.
There is no such thing as a peaceful insurrection. Weapons are necessary: it’s a question of doing everything possible to make using them unnecessary. An insurrection is more about taking up arms and maintaining an “armed presence” than it is about armed struggle. We need to distinguish clearly between being armed and the use of arms. Weapons are a constant in revolutionary situations, but their use is infrequent and rarely decisive at key turning points: August 10th 1792, March 18th 1871, October 1917. When power is in the gutter, it’s enough to walk over it.

Because of the distance that separates us from them, weapons have taken on a kind of double character of fascination and disgust that can be overcome only by handling them. An authentic pacifism cannot mean refusing weapons, but only refusing to use them. Pacifism without being able to fire a shot is nothing but the theoretical formulation of impotence. Such a priori pacifism is a kind of preventive disarmament, a pure police operation. In reality, the question of pacifism is serious only for those who have the ability to open fire. In this case, pacifism becomes a sign of power, since it’s only in an extreme position of strength that we are freed from the need to fire.

From a strategic point of view, indirect, asymmetrical action seems the most effective kind, the one best suited to our time: you don’t attack an occupying army frontally. That said, the prospect of Iraq-style urban guerilla warfare, dragging on with no possibility of taking the offensive, is more to be feared than to be desired.

Eh seems like they put up more of a fight than these oven dodgers.

I'm just wetting myself.

I'm eager to see DoJ investigations of police departments who enable destruction of property and disruption of civil order because of being "sympathetic" to the perpetrators.

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/145653105#bottom

I wonder which side will fire first...

“This business shows that we are not dealing with young people making social demands, but with individuals who are declaring war on the Republic,” noted a lucid cop about recent clashes. The push to liberate territory from police occupation is already underway, and can count on the endless reserves of resentment that the forces of order have marshaled against it. Even the “social movements” are gradually being seduced by the riots, just like the festive crowds in Rennes who fought the cops every Thursday night in 2005, or those in Barcelona who destroyed a shopping district during a botellion. The movement against the CPE witnessed the recurrent return of the Molotov cocktail. But on this front certain banlieues remain unsurpassed. Specifically, when it comes to the technique they’ve been perfecting for some time now: the surprise attack. Like the one on October 13, 2006 in Epinay. A private-security team headed out after getting a report of something stolen from a car. When they arrived, one of the security guards “found himself blocked by two vehicles parked diagonally across the street and by more than thirty people carrying metal bars and pistols who threw stones at the vehicle and used tear gas against the police officers.” On a smaller scale, think of all the local police stations attacked in the night: broken windows, burnt-out cop cars.

Id fight with anti-fa desu.
Most of the new "Right wingers" are just yesterdays liberals.

False, average pol still values being user... wait until you never realize we are your friends, family, coworkers, everyone's and everywhere.

You're 100% correct. Context matters. You can always send anonymous letters or leave info pamphlets on the mail boxes of people/offices if you don't want to face repercussion for spreading the word about the domestic terrorist alt-left plans.

Let them. Theyre don't have anywhere near the organization or manpower to seriously start a civil war. Hopefully they chimp out enough that average Americans start asking for Trump to put them down.

Literally orcs.

Who are making these baits in order to shift the narrative

Lol, the domestic terrorists have the MSM full backing (because the same jews that pay them to fuck shit up own the MSM).

If you're smart, you don't start shit, you wait for the left to kick off shit and then you finish it, forever. I hope they over play their hand, again, and end up being all killed in action. Soros whole family needs to die too.

we prefer "Morlocks"

youtube.com/watch?v=8DY4gZNOe8A

just stop larping, you sound like a giant faggot.

We live under an occupation, under police occupation. Undocumented immigrants are rounded up in the middle of the street, unmarked police cars patrol the boulevards, metropolitan districts are pacified with techniques forged in the colonies, the Minister of the Interior makes declarations of war on “gangs” that remind us of the Algerian war — we are reminded of it every day. These are reasons enough to no longer let ourselves be beaten down, reasons enough to organize our self-defense.

To the extent that it grows and radiates, a commune begins to see the operations of power target that which constitutes it. These counterattacks take the form of seduction, of recuperation, and as a last resort, brute force. For a commune, self-defense must be a collective fact, as much practical as theoretical. Preventing an arrest, gathering quickly and in large numbers against eviction attempts and sheltering one of our own, will not be superfluous reflexes in coming times. We cannot ceaselessly reconstruct our bases from scratch. Let’s stop denouncing repression and instead prepare to meet it.

i can't wait i gonna smash commie heads

For the supposedly 'good guise' they claim to be, they sure dress like the bad guys..

This. Just go on twitter and you clearly see Sup Forumstards are now grandpas, grandmas, dads, momas, vets, all kinds of people.

People are feed up with the leftard retardation, and their getting itchy trigger fingers. Alt-left idiots won't know what hit them when the grandma next door mows them down with an AR-15 as they march around feeling invincible because of all the MSM backing and the billions of Soros-bucks poured into their rotten movement.

Or perhaps the grandma will offer the Antifa idiots some "special" cake and water... My god, the alt-left is going to get genocided.

You forget the 13 billion dollars from Soros. Never underestimate the enemy mate.

It won't be nothing. That day will be a lot of larping but nobody will do anything more than screech.

The only good thing is that some of them won't be wearing masks, so you can take some photos and exhibit them as part of a terrorist organization.

Are you scared of what the patriots are going to do to you, little aids ridden faggot trannie junkie?

>Criminals who break the law get arrested
>OMG LITERALLY HITLER

You people deserve to be culled.

>I'm scared
Kys faggot
Rules For Radicals, rule number 9: "The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself." Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist.

>the patriots are going to do to you
You mean a bunch of retards that sit on Sup Forums all day long and post memes
>Im shaking....

You Drumpfkins better stay in your mom's basement come Nov. 4th.

Nah mate... morlocks arent usefull idiots of rich luciferian bankers such as soros/sauron.

Orcs they are. Instruments of a hidden power, created to destroy all existing social structures so the Few can implement their New World Order.

the poor trash cans

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKyi2qNskJc&t=320s

Everyone is on 4c these days. When you get shoot by a 55 yo vet because you're a treasonous commie, I hope someone streams it.

This is a reddit meetup.

Dont worry user, I'll protect you!

Nones gonna do shit kid, Anti-fa literally burns cities to the ground while you guys hide inside and shitpost on Sup Forums. You need to get real with yourself for once.

Lol

They are in a way committing suicide by riling up the whole country against them.

God, I can't wait for the revolution to start so I can kill some fucking commies like my grandpa did...

jews?

Why you lying
Thats you.

i might become a fascist just to combat these fucks

Don't be. Antifa won't do shit.

Look for news reports of these fuckers getting shot. Open season Sup Forums. Time to end them all.

the useful idiots won't see a dime

nothing will happen.... they're a bunch of pussy faggots who will march around a bit. maybe tip over a few trash cans and then walk back home feeling like they accomplished something

You won't be laughing when you see our bodies bouncing on the pavement!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=-Nbh3ItqFyo

You're fucked. Police hates you, military hates you, people who create jobs hate you, normal people hate you, autists hate you.

Everyone who is of any worth to society hates you.

You're nothing but delusional useful idiots. I'm going to enjoy the streamed torture sessions of you commie shit heads.

Ok,so... Is antifa retarded(stupid question),in the best case they will (if they use guns,if they don't HAH) their revolution will end with maybe overtaking a police station or similar and then The Army coming and clearing them up and they will lose all of their support for ever and ever and people say they are anarcho-commies and no more communists,actually...
GO ANTIFA,WOOP WOP WOP

Some are. Some are not. All of them believe in various forms of luciferian inspired ideology tho. Both rightist liberalism and leftism are infused with it. It's the age old hegelian dialectic. Study history and pay attention to the synthesis. That's were Truth is to be found.

Lol, antifa burns democrat governed cities to the ground, their own cities.

Antifa destroys the businesses of the people who create jobs and then cries there are no jobs. Everyone hates you, and once you get declared a domestic terrorist org (which you are), you'll see how many people want you junkies and aid peddlers dead.

lol

My point is that the general public is basically against them. Their idea is that they are going to follow the formula of old commie revolutions and just snowball into massive revolution as the "oppressed" classes join them. But the overwhelming majority of the US is sick of these faggots. These sort of underclass revolts depend on the actual working class to support them. The problem for antifa is that the working class is overwhelmingly right wing. If they pull anything Trump can send in federal fire power to put them down. The left and the media will go berserk and screech that he's being an evil dictator or whatever, but no ones going to care. Americans are sick of leftists being allowed to burn down cities and attack people with no consequences.

Your time has come, red scum.

First thing you see
>antifa with their masks
then
>this nightmare must end
Nice pic. Very powerful. Working nicely for their cause.

Yeah, he'll use the money to buy weapons and bombs.

Im not even a left wing ideologue or apart of anti-fa
Im just honest about it. lol

They are far more likely to actually pick up guns and kill you guys, Meanwhile you'll all just hide inside and play with yourselves.

I'll be crying... of joy :DDDDDDDD

Noice.

A literal army of mouth breathers.

That's the civic nationalist left you dumb nigger. Mostly consisting of foreigners.

nothing will happen.... they're a bunch of pussy faggots who will march around a bit. maybe tip over a few trash cans then walk back home feeling like they accomplished something

This is a set up, if you protest on Nov 4th. YOU WILL BE ARRESTED.

You're 100% right.

sounds like nu-pol to me

>political ideologies i dont agree with are satanic
christcucks, swear to god

this migth come off as a shock to you but we never intended of wining the hearts of minds of cops, generals, big businesses, uncle tom normies, Sup Forums nerds.

there are many deemed worthless by this society.

we are going to wage an insurrection of the dispossessed

already happening actually, worldwide

No trashcan will be left unturned. The streets will reek of body oder for months.

user I am serious!!! Stop laughing right fucking now!!! Drumpf will not ignore us forever!!!