OUR PATIENCE HAS ITS LIMITS!

Good. The more cocky they get, the more people will know about their tricks and rise up against them.

>European Jewish Congress
>when you accidentally tell the truth

why are the jews exposing themselves?

>der Zentralrat der Juden ist empört.

Oy Vey SHUT IT DOWN

What has this dude done wrong? Talked against their own genocide? Jewish democracy at it's best: When it helps the goyim it's evil, when it helps the jews it's sacred. Fuck this.

on Monday the European Jewish Congress urged him not to offer the nationalists a place in his government.

“A party which has run on a platform of xenophobic intolerance and the targeting of immigrants must not be granted a seat at the governing table,” Moshe Kantor, the president of the Jewish Congress, said.

“Europe in general and Austria in particular should know all too well where acceptance of populist and pernicious ideologies leads.

“Austria’s central role in a post-war Europe founded on democracy and human rights must not be allowed to be sacrificed on the altar of political expediency and short-term populism which reminds us of far darker times within living memory.”

FUCKING KIKES REEEEEEEE

they can continue to lie and claim no one believes us or they can start to fight back against it and expose and lose when they do. trust me people 5 years ago would call me a nazi are openly naming the jew. its here IT'S HAPPENING!!!!

itt: dumb goyim

All "far right populists" in Europe love the jews. What are they afraid of?

My sides are in orbit.

>European Jews
We will shut their filthy, lying, European mouth.

Kurtz also loves fucking israel, so they need to fuck off before they blow cover.

hopefully the ones that don't. don't forget these people have the REAL stats...

After the past few years of all this Jewish bullshit I completely understand why Hitler and the Nazi hated Jews.

They are completely insufferable.

Sanctions when?

THEY USE TO LAUGH AT US. THEY ARE NOT LAUGHING ANYMORE. THEY NOW UNDERSTAND THE GRAVITY OF THE SITUATION

This is literally my favorite gif ever

No. Kurz the cuckservative loves liberal jews, Strache the nationalist loves Israel and Kern the communist loves scam jews.

>who is he calling pol?

Is Austria going for a hattrick in starting world wars?

Ask not questions to which you already know the answer, user.

He’s not calling anyone. He’s taken the call.

Nach dieser Aussage, kommen die meisten jedoch wieder "auf Spur."
Seltsam wie das verläuft...

Not who is he calling, but what.