i.imgur.com/u8UsWTG.jpg
imgur.com/0QW8hk5
imgur.com/a/KKtjT
imgur.com/a/QFNvE
imgur.com/a/jnC2o)
imgur.com/a/UMuWD)
imgur.com/a/ESE72
imgur.com/a/xMraa
img00.deviantart.net/d4d8/i/2011/220/b/a/gantz_suit_2_by_warlock1291-d45tusi.jpg
a.pomf.cat/qfnxsz.jpg
i.imgur.com/OEbcLEt.jpg
imgur.com/IuVZdxp
youtu.be/Z4ExDRvBR-M
a.pomf.cat/juehen.png
kogitho.de/Hasbro/Nerf/Hydro-Cannon.jpg
unicol-schoolwear.co.uk/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/b/h/bh12nv.jpg)
imgur.com/a/pmjUH
imgur.com/a/erNqG
i.imgur.com/EiX37pX.png
imgur.com/a/hvNbY
i.imgur.com/18u5gZQ.jpg
i.imgur.com/Va43rnV.png
imgur.com/a/Yxmeb
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29330392
i.imgur.com/mIncxkX.png
30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgtm7bVy001qd4q8ao1_500.jpg
imgur.com/a/700pN
imgur.com/a/qItQA
imgur.com/a/3uFxY
i.4cdn.org/a/1471140063045.jpg
i.imgur.com/uv4KfxV.jpg
i.imgur.com/BJUQRRd.jpg
i.imgur.com/W2Aa2ve.jpg
i.imgur.com/ktDByul.png
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57654634
i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png
imgur.com/a/TrARP
imgur.com/a/RuqGU
imgur.com/a/jnHdm
u.pomf.is/xfxbgf.jpg
u.pomf.is/tdoqsb.jpg
u.pomf.is/onolpx.jpg
u.pomf.is/cxcpqw.png
images.google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=boudoir
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boudoir_photography
imgur.com/a/UGami
imgur.com/a/g36xx
imgur.com/a/wUIHv
imgur.com/yUfWaKt
imgur.com/a/8BY9f
imgur.com/a/cihId
youtu.be/5PXxGtaG4QM?t=80
my.mixtape.moe/aiqcuo.jpg
imgur.com/a/HlNHj
i.imgur.com/LTtYlIJ.jpg
imgur.com/a/yKOdh
imgur.com/a/cBlJu
imgur.com/nEEtU83,
i.imgur.com/ulXsneb.png
my.mixtape.moe/boxsyr.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/uhwjrz.jpg
imgur.com/a/pvyQh
imgur.com/a/6YZjH
i.imgur.com/qkWyiiN.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good afternoon, requesting please Orihime taking a walk alone down a beach. I don’t care whether she’s wearing a swimsuit or just something summery. Anything else cute of her is good too, thank you.

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari with her hair down, as if she just got out of t he shower, please.

If you want to draw something else, that's alright too!

Please and thank you very much if you pick up my request!

Requesting Kukaku Shiba as an old school style delinquent with a long skirt version of the Bleach summer uniform and the top tied into a knot. Also with a wooden sword on her shoulder.
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting Maka. If you'd like a suggestion, maybe her eating some watermelon wearing some cute casual summer clothes with an alternative hair style would be splendid. Suggesting a Pixie bob cut for summer, but anything you'd like to do works just fine. Anything summer related in the outfit would be great though.

Alternatively requesting her with Yuu Matsumi with both of them sharing Yuu's warm scarf! Scarf sharing suggestions: imgur.com/a/8cro4
Matsumi Ref: Although, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Considering Comiket started last Friday, I'd like to request Kobori with Kirino () shopping at the booths together, possibly Kirino arguing with Kobori, thinking she had purchased an imouto doujin, but actually got a BL otouto one, or just browsing booths together.

Anything else is fine, cutelewd included.

Requesting my beloved Momo in track and field clothes, preferably with a slightly toned physique. As always, your own ideas are very welcome as well.
Clothing ideas: imgur.com/a/eXDxD
In addition, I'd like to joint request Momo and Touko Aozaki wearing Black Forest Peak's senshadou uniform, perchance sitting on a tank (preferably a Tiger II). Please and thank you.
Touko reference: i.4cdn.org/a/1471004781125.jpg
Uniform references: imgur.com/a/cJ0az
Tank references: imgur.com/a/cH1bY

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune wearing the swimsuit on the right of the ref while laying down on a towel at the beach under a beach umbrella sipping on a drink or in bed with her shirt off and back facing the viewer while asking the viewer to give her a massage. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•as a delicious milf cooking dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon.
• wearing imgur.com/a/seELr and similarly themed clothing while brandishing a whip and big sunglasses with an indifferent look on her face, maybe in a dark alley
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 AutoMag from the movie Sudden Impact
•dressed like Katori from Kantai Collection kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Katori/Gallery preferably not wrecked
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
•competing in or participating in the Rio Olympics. Maybe gymnastics, beach volleyball, swimming, archery, or lighting the torch.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great week!

I'd like to request Etna having a reaction similar to in To love Ru as my SI touches or grabs her tail.
Alternatively, my SI drying Etna's hair/tail after a shower.
SI ref: imgur.com/vNSeZLU
Otherwise anything cute is always appreciated.

Requesting Birdy drawn in Darkest Dungeon style art, dressed as either Highway man, Man-At-Arms, or Bounty Hunter, alternatively can draw her sitting at a bonfire with other waifu or just by herself, or brandishing her weapon, or covered in blood after a battle.
imgur.com/a/QkO3w
i.imgur.com/lUjBNhd.jpg
Birdy ref: imgur.com/a/cmY90#0

Or drawn with Gurren Lagann art style
i.imgur.com/eBaWYoJ.jpg

Or holding our small child asking it to say "mama" similar to this page, crying tears of joy.
i.imgur.com/yMEVgxU.png

Or a joint request with Risty , in workout attire, hair tied up, flexing, stretching, sparring or working out together, having fun. Bonus for toned bodies.
imgur.com/a/lWKGK

Please and Thank you!

Requesting Nepgear

Outfits references: imgur.com/VttVd8Z
HDD references: imgur.com/a/7SZWB
More requests: pastebin.com/Y3PqKEX2

I'd like to see her dressed like Hoshino Fumina or Rinko Iori from Gundam Build Fighters and Build Fighters TRY imgur.com/a/5uXEn.

Or cheering up a sad me.

Or anything cute in general(nothing lewd, please), and please ask about anything if needed to.

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

For a nice summer request, I'd like to see her looking happy at the beach, wearing a sundress and a straw hat.

Or for a cutelewd request, her still being at the beach, but looking embarrassed and hiding her breasts with the straw hat because she lost her top while swimming. But it's okay because user is nearby and will give her a towel to hide herself.

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

I'm requesting my dear husbando Akihisa Yoshii from Baka to test to shoukanjuu.

Something summer related would be great, but anything cute or stupid will be appreciated too.

Have a nice weekend!

Requesting my waifu wearing Scathach's new swimsuit design from the FGO summer event. Specifically with the words Code-Cast Steal in the back and with her pointing at the viewer
imgur.com/a/gFIbr

Alternatively, requesting a backshot of her in a competition/school swimsuit adjusting the bottom.
imgur.com/a/97mTh

Inspired from New Game, requesting my waifu in her pajama shorts like "that" scene.
i.imgur.com/u8UsWTG.jpg

Lastly, for Chef's Appreciation Day on Sunday, requesting her leaning forward wearing a thin apron and nothing else.

Hey, all.
As some regions of Japan celebrated Tanabata this last Sunday, I'd like to request Anastasia wearing a yukata, preferably with her hair in a bun, and holding a small stuffed animal saying, "This is the best you can do? Well, it's cute, so it's fine, I suppose."

Requesting Kurome wearing a nightgown and pressing her breasts against user's back.

Or a family picture with a little girl that looks like her like imgur.com/0QW8hk5

Or a PoV of her getting headpatted with user's legs visible to her sides.

Or lifting up her clothes to reveal wraps, or just wearing wraps like imgur.com/a/KKtjT

Or wearing one of these outfits imgur.com/a/QFNvE

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute or cutelewd.

Requesting Haruhi playing beach volleyball or using a cheongsam. Although anything not too lewd would be fine as well.

silly me, posted this in the dying thread.

Requesting Fuuka hugging user and saying "Happy birthday!" while wearing a party hat.

I know there's another Fuuka requester, but It's my birthday and having my waifu drawn would be a great gift, thanks in advance.

I hope the other user doesn't mind if I use his reference, I didn't see the point in making another one, but I can make my own if he does mind.

>mine was taken out

O-okay

Hello people of WWD. I'm requesting Momo Hanakai from Highschool DxD dressed as Oboro from Fire Emblem: Fates,
on Tamamo's casual outfit, with yellow stripes instead of pink (References for both: imgur.com/a/jnC2o) or anything cute/cutelewd of 6 on the scale of lewdness.

Thank you if you're planning to do it.

Requesting my husbando, Archer
-a POV image of him look to the side, while wearing this outfit (imgur.com/a/UMuWD) and while we are sharing a scarf
-Otherwise, just something cute of him wearing a scarf would also be immensely appareicated

further references: imgur.com/a/ESE72

Thank you and have a nice weekend

Requesting Hitagi in Olympic track attire. Here are a couple shots of the 2012 uniform.
imgur.com/a/xMraa

Open to artist ideas as usual.

This is an old version.

Requesting my miracle mira trying on different clothes, maybe a nice flowing dress. An alternative hair style would also be nice, I really like pony tails so that would be good.
But anything cute or cuteguro would be great.

Then why is it being used

Requesting Madotsuki in a gantz suit in a cool action pose.
img00.deviantart.net/d4d8/i/2011/220/b/a/gantz_suit_2_by_warlock1291-d45tusi.jpg

Requesting Ruri Miyamoto being cute, cool, or a little bit cutelewd. My birthday is tomorrow if that's relevant.

Also joint request as said with Ruri and Ai swimming together, possibly getting ready to race.

A catgirl is fine too.

Requesting Taiga in a yukata gazing at the evening sky, or maybe giving a cheeky little bare shoulder tease, please.
Anything would be appreciated.

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally taking a nap in a comfy armchair, but anything else is fine too.

I want my waifu and daughteru to be real

Requesting Hakodate Omiko dressed up as Invoker. Anything else is also fine

Requesting Kaito lounging on a couch, eating snacks while reading a science magazine.

Or requesting him wearing a summer school uniform with a vest.

Or requesting as a sleepy shota with a teddy bear with an optional blank user: a.pomf.cat/qfnxsz.jpg

Hair guide: i.imgur.com/OEbcLEt.jpg

Anything else that's cute or cool is fine.

Cause OP is a fag

Requesting my dearest Ionasal, please! I'd be happy with anything, but I'd prefer one of the following if possible:

• Asleep together with SI (in bed, on the couch, or whatever. Going for cute with this one.) SI ref here: imgur.com/IuVZdxp
• The "Are you my master?" scene from Fate/Stay Night with her and my SI
• Wearing only a pair of jeans & hand bra (or otherwise conveniently censored by how she's posed)
◦ Wearing her 'Sunset' outfit sat on a bed, beckoning the viewer to join her
◦ As a Megaman Battle Network style NetNavi
◦ Just out of the shower wearing only a towel

Oh, and as a bunch of people keep saying they'd draw her if they knew her personality more, I found this: youtu.be/Z4ExDRvBR-M
Don't bother watching it all the way through, it's WAY too long.

But as usual I'd be happy with anything; cute, romantic and/or lewd. Thanks in advance!

Requesting Kyou Fujibayashi dressed Ibuki with her piercings. a.pomf.cat/juehen.png

Hello everyone I would like to request my beloved Seras

1) Joint requesting Seras and Natsume joyfully linking arms

2) Playing with a super soaker ( kogitho.de/Hasbro/Nerf/Hydro-Cannon.jpg )

3) Wearing a Sun hat and Aviators glasses ( unicol-schoolwear.co.uk/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/b/h/bh12nv.jpg)

Anything is appreciated of course as long as she is happy. Thank you

>Tharjafag fucking things up yet again

Gotcha

Requesting Madotsuki in a gantz suit while in a super cool action pose.

same. I don't like this pain

Humbly requesting my husbando, Slaine Troyard, wearing a yukata and lighting a sparkler or having fun at a summer festival imgur.com/a/pmjUH or just him in his count uniform.
You don't have to stick to these ideas, any drawing where he's happy would be great! Hope you're having a nice weekend.

Requesting anything of Misato Tachibana please, cutelewd is fine. As for something specific I would like to see her in one of the following;
- Hugging or napping on a oversized teddy bear stuffed animal
- Playing a musical instrument or learning to play one
- Trying on lingerie for the first time and looking embarrassed by it
- Cosplaying as a Shin Megami Tensei protagonist

Of course anything else is fine as well.

Spoilered because I fucked up on her hair ornament things, as well as her head... If you'd like, I can redraw it?

Reposting for Jolynebro
Hi, WWD
Humbly requesting my dearest Jolyne, no need to emulate Araki's art style, I know how difficult his faces are to pull off
• looking at her hand, her arm stretched out in front of her, admiring her ring with a smile, blushing or even with tears in her eyes imgur.com/a/erNqG
• headpatting or hugging user, anything cute is welcome like this for example i.imgur.com/EiX37pX.png
• Wearing Nagito Komaeda's outfit or this Monokuma hoodie imgur.com/a/hvNbY

Anything cute, cool and preferably nonlewd, however, would be very much appreciated, have a nice day and enjoy your weekend

I should make some reference for my Sakura.
I Guess just pasting things on photoshop/gimp works well enough?

Reposting for Kakyoinbro
Requesting my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki. Anything as long as he's happy is perfectly fine, but for a specific idea, It would be fun to see what you think his tanlines would look like after sunbathing in a gakuran. Or if you're up to draw SI interactions, something like playing games together or eating ice cream i.imgur.com/18u5gZQ.jpg would be lovely. SI ref: i.imgur.com/Va43rnV.png Thank you if you consider drawing him. Have a fun Sunday and good luck!

Requesting Natsuki in a similar shot as on the picture on the right, but with a black bra instead of the swimsuit.

If that's doesn't sound too interesting, I'd like to see any of the following:
- off shoulders yukata like this imgur.com/a/Yxmeb
- a wet summer dress
- wearing the outfit in this video nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29330392 maybe with tiny twintails.

Or anything cute, cutelewd or summer related would be nice.

Requesting Nohohon as a dog girl

I made mine with paint, dude, it'll be fine

I would love to request my cute little devil Karen Shirogane in a pajama please, or eating melon pops. As an additional Idea id love to see her cosplaying as Dark Magician Girl, preferably in the Toon style version or it could just be her "toonified". Additional ref i.imgur.com/mIncxkX.png

Anything cute is always welcome, just as wings, horns and glasses. Also as joint request with Rias and Akeno together posing and showing off thier wings

Have a nice weekend all

Which Sakura?

Requesting my precious waifu Himiko Toga as a nurse.

Or Himiko dressed as Morrigan.
ref : 30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgtm7bVy001qd4q8ao1_500.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Requesting Shinjiro Aragaki.
Try to take it easy.

the kaijou

Requesting Rukia dressed in a kigurumi of any of these pokemon and playing happily with the pokemon that matches her outfit (such as dressed as a Stunky and playing with a Stunky)
refs for pokemon: imgur.com/a/700pN
refs of Rukia: imgur.com/a/qItQA
Kigurumi reference is pic

Requesting Touko wearing the bikini worn by Assassin Scathach from the new F/GO 2016 Summer event. Bikini reference: imgur.com/a/3uFxY

Some other ideas that I have:
-As a foxgirl/Kitsune or any other kemonomimi
-Hugging a pillow or a chibi plush of herself
-Wearing a semi-translucent summer dress while standing on top of a hill, and looking back with a smile on her face

Also, a joint request of Touko and Momo Kawashima wearing Black Forest Peak's senshadou uniform, perchance sitting on a tank (preferably a Tiger II).
Momo reference: i.4cdn.org/a/1471140063045.jpg
Uniform reference: imgur.com/a/cJ0az
Tank reference: imgur.com/a/cH1bY

Anything else cute or even cutelewd of her is fine. Thank you and have a pleasant weekend.

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. But some specific suggestions would include:

• I would love to see more of Ibara in her bikini having fun on the beach and playing with her water gun. Both following the official art included on the reference sheet would be especially nice, but of course I'll appreciate whatever looks good on her.
• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks in general. E.g. participating in a wet t-shirt contest, even without a bra, would be perfectly fine. (Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the aforementioned bikini pic, much obliged.)
• Any other summertime activity is welcome as well, e.g. taking her bike for a ride ( i.imgur.com/uv4KfxV.jpg ) or going on a picnic ( i.imgur.com/BJUQRRd.jpg ) or basically any outdoors activity or performing any kind of sports.
• Related to this, I especially like the idea of Ibara participating in typical sports festival stuff, wearing her school issued track and field uniform but with the jacket unzipped because of the heat: i.imgur.com/W2Aa2ve.jpg
• Or alternately competing at the Olympic games in any discipline(s) of your choosing, or receiving a gold medal for her performance.

Hope y'all enjoy whatever remains of your sunday

Heyo, WWD.
Since some regions in Japan celebrated the Tanabata festival last week, I'd like to request my beautiful waifu, Yukino, wearing a yukata. It'd be nice if she were to be either eating a candy apple or smiling while she holds a goldfish in a bag that I won her as a prize.
I hope you all have a great weekend. Remember to take it easy.

Requesting a blushing Sawyer, having lewd thoughts, like this:
i.imgur.com/ktDByul.png

Or her in an outfit like Lilith Aensland from Darkstalkers:
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57654634
(except in her own color scheme, rather than Lilith's)

As always, I'm open for just about anything else cute, cutelewd or lewd, within reason, if you have an idea for something, just ask me. I love seeing her in pretty dresses and various cool and fashionable outfits.

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir, and even though it's a bit late, possibly dressed as the female pokemon go trainer

Almost anything else is fine too, enjoy your weekend

Requesting bathing in bathtub or diving in ocean

anything else cute is fine too

Requesting Lavinia to be drawn:
-Wearing one of these sweaters please. Any color is fine.
imgur.com/a/TrARP

-Wearing any of these outfits from Agarest.
imgur.com/a/RuqGU

-Wearing a t-shirt with one of these bands on it.
imgur.com/a/jnHdm

Reposting for Rin user.

Requesting Rin as a supersmug loli.

Good afternoon. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki in a a boudoir style pin up, sort of like these pictures:

u.pomf.is/xfxbgf.jpg
u.pomf.is/tdoqsb.jpg
u.pomf.is/onolpx.jpg
u.pomf.is/cxcpqw.png
In case you need more references:
images.google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=boudoir
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boudoir_photography

Also joint requesting Ai swimming together with Ruri A couple of ideas would be like at the starting block about to have a race, or swimming in a regular pool for fun.

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

Even as a delinquent, she's adorable. What the guy from last thread said was right. Your lines are nice, but you're best off working on your faces and proportions. Still, I appreciate the time and effort you put into drawing her. Thank you for drawing her, have a great weekend, and good luck on your next .

Requesting Alisha please.

Anything would be fine as long as it isn't too lewd. I would really like something of her in her outfit on the right.

Requesting Yukari wearing my glasses.
imgur.com/a/UGami
Her making a cute comment on them would be great too.

Requesting my lovely Lilly please! Anything is appreciated. Thank you, and have a great weekend.

Requesting Mai Kawakami (in her yukata and her hair styled as in the pictures on the right) eating a chocolate dipped banana. Anything cute or cutelewd is fine too.

Hello, drawfriends! I'd like to request my lovely husbando, Izaya Orihara.

Anything would be great, but if possible, I'd like to see him wearing the jersey and hat of my favorite baseball team ( imgur.com/a/g36xx ), with his name on the back and his number as 24 (if the back is shown), cheering for the team.

If you're up for a challenge, I'd like to see him with/riding/near the motorcycle in the linked reference: imgur.com/a/wUIHv

I know the art style changed between the 2 seasons, but I'm not picky, either one is fine!

Thank you!

Good afternoon everyone.

Requesting Kosaki playing old handheld games using a link cord with Chiaki Nanami.

Or both of them decorating Usami-themed confections would be great.

Otherwise, anything comfy/cute of Kosaki is very much appreciated! Nothing overly lewd please.

Reference for Chiaki since he's not here this weekend

Requesting RJ please!

Anchor. Requesting Rachnera Arachnera.

This week, I'd like to see her in one of these outfits - imgur.com/yUfWaKt

Extra refs (courtesy of a drawfriend) - imgur.com/a/8BY9f

Thank you for considering her!

Pffff

Requesting my Neptune in Hibikin’s “Fantasia Sol” bikini outfit. Refs: imgur.com/a/cihId
-Or Nepu relaxing on a hammock/boat/tree at the beach.
-Or surfing preferably in this game’s level: youtu.be/5PXxGtaG4QM?t=80

Purple Heart ref: my.mixtape.moe/aiqcuo.jpg

Other ideas:
-Purple Heart and Takane () singing together by the moonlight, dressed elegantly. Refs: imgur.com/a/HlNHj
-Neptune and Chiaki () excitedly playing Dreamcast and singing together: SO HERE I AM, DOING EVERYTHING I CAN, HOLDING ON TO WHAT I AM, PRETENDING I’M A SUPERMAN

Of course anything cute or cutelewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

so adorable

This is great

Requesting Risty in casual summer clothes or in a swimsuit.

Or anything of Berserker Risty: i.imgur.com/LTtYlIJ.jpg

Alternatively, her in Laura's outfit: imgur.com/a/yKOdh

Or her dressed as MvC Rogue: imgur.com/a/cBlJu

I giggled far more than I intended. I blame the ale.
Good work.

Requesting Mazaki Anzu playing basketball in her school uniform.

Any other works are very much appreciated.
August 18th is her birthday.

Tried to combine your requests, hope you like it!

requesting Yuki

Requesting Watashi wearing some casual clothes. Alternatively, her wearing a night gown like imgur.com/nEEtU83, or a nice dress with heels and elbow-length gloves. Anything else cute or sexy is appreciated as well, of course.
Or, for a more lewd idea, her going bottomless, but in a position where you can't see any naughty bits. Some ideas/examples here: i.imgur.com/ulXsneb.png

Wow this is perfect. I absolutely adore how you drew Kyousuke in this. His skin looks so pretty, I want to kiss his cheeks so bad. It's a shame he's so clueless and dense though. It's funny his seiyuu acts a bit like him too. Thank you and have a nice weekend!

Requesting my Wanko wearing anything with a midriff or trying a cutelewd/lewd bikini, cute or cutelewd is fine too!

Haha. This is great. I figured it would be fun to go along with this since it's kinda unusual. Thanks a lot for fullfilling the request. I hope Kyousukefag likes it.

requesting Sako with shoulder length hair.

thanks if you consider.

Not that user, but I love it.

not sure how i ended up linking to you, mistakes.

Requesting Len with a large bulge under her dress my.mixtape.moe/boxsyr.jpg
she then lifts it up to reveal her tail my.mixtape.moe/uhwjrz.jpg
or something like that.

anything else would be fine too.

Requesting Cynthia from Pokemon, please. If possible, with her wearing a bikini, an open shirt/jacket, and a sarong. Possibly with this outfit emulating aspects of either of her original designs or color schemes. Samples in here:
imgur.com/a/pvyQh
Please, and thank you.

Requesting Araragi Tsukihi watching tv or a video in a tablet
More refs: imgur.com/a/6YZjH

Hello #1~

>male getting the dicking

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly miniaturized and sitting inside a martini in her swimsuit ( i.imgur.com/qkWyiiN.jpg ), but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.