Is yandere a dead archetype?

Is yandere a dead archetype?

It was never that appealing.
There was never one great character that anyone could point to and say, "That's a great yandere character!" because they're all pretty bad at coming up with these characters.

It's not easy to make a good archetype characters.

Yandere is even harder

They're still being made, so no.

more male yanderes when

Yandere is best dere.

>Yandere is best dere
Who are the best yanderes then?

God, I hope so.
Yanderes are awful archetypes primarily because they tend to hog all the screentime to turn towards their edgy personality and even edgier past.
Bitches are basically the attention whores of anime.
They not only force the MC to love them, they also prevent any other character to be developed because their katana-quality personality outright prevents them from being signifact in the least.

The only yandere that can be forgiven is Kotonoha and that i not even saying much because she pretty much did wht every yandere does - make yourself be the only important character

Is there any good yandere manga?

The girl in that Loli yandere manga was pretty good

Nah. Love Tyrant is getting anime. I can't wait for animated Akane. Also Criminale has very cute yandere as main girl.

Forgot a pic

That's really dark, and actually way too heavy to be brushed aside like some kind of job. I prefer how the anime did it.

Emukae Mukae

The only tolerable one is the one in Jojo part 4

would you let this priest join your party?

>I will fill you the fuck you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this earth

Jesus.

>No armor
>No melee weapons

No, that's a jap priest. Clerics only.

Yandere is the best because there never will be a girl that loves you that much, not even your mom

What if your mom is a Yandere?

Your mother, by definition, had to have sex with another man to have you.

it was never alive to begin with, since yuno is the only good one

False.
Yanderes don't "love" you. They treat you like a property. They do not see you as a human, let alone someone who can disagree with them.
In the eyes of a yandere, you are nothing but a toy whose only purpose is to please her. She does not want you to go against her fantasies because that is not what a toy does.

Oh, and that jealousy she says she feels when there are other girls around? That's not jealousy at all, but her own insecurity which she cannot control because she herself, is aware of how awful of a person she is.

Yanderes are awful people

This isn't a yandere.
It's repeated because the girl is shocked to hear it, so it's echoing in her head

>False.
Yanderes don't "love" you. They treat you like a property. They do not see you as a human, let alone someone who can disagree with them.

Its better than nothing I guess. I think I like being abused though.

It was never that wide-spread to begin with. What yandere is even relevant in their own story except Yuno and that stupid bitch from Koharu no Hibi=

No, it's just become less shit. We've had more yandere main girls recently than we ever used to, but they're becoming deeper characters instead of shitty yuno-clones.

Your dad and other possible siblings are dead

did you even play a single dragon quest game?

If anything they are Yuno-clones because they aren't one-dimensional, considering the archetype is far older than her. She was just the first yandere who was an actual person and not a shitty meme.

Sauce

So is she an actual yandere?

Koharu no pico

Neither is Tsundere

At least there are charming over the top parodies.

>Is yandere a dead archetype?

Yandere is quietly killing off and taking the positions of other archetypes.

They're still around.

I've been seeing this posted for some time. Maybe it's time to read it.
How good is it?

First half of the first novel is very heavy on exposition, gotta keep up with it until the White Queen shows up. According to js06 it starts really picking up in vol 3, but I've been liking it overall so far anyway.

You're confusing yandere with yangire.

>none of the good yandere manga have had an update recently

why is life so suffering

>They do not see you as a human, let alone someone who can disagree with them.
>In the eyes of a yandere, you are nothing but a toy whose only purpose is to please her. She does not want you to go against her fantasies because that is not what a toy does.

Except a proper yandere would try everything to change herself to meet your criteria and whatever you say or demand of her.
Just by "beeing urself dude" you are her fantasy, it's why she fell in love with you in the first place.

Apply yourself.

why do people think this is a yandere

Insanely violent and murderous.

Anna was great.

That was a sad axe.

I really wish Yandere was more popular, but I agree that none of them can compete with Yuno.

Yandere is best left in doujins where she can rape the MC without ruining any story.