Why do purityfags here on Sup Forums keep claiming that she's a virgin and that she was never raped when they outright...

Why do purityfags here on Sup Forums keep claiming that she's a virgin and that she was never raped when they outright show her getting raped in the anime and it's mentioned atleast twice in the manga?

>virgins afraid of sex.
Who knew.

>rape
>sex

>Why are purityfags irrational?
Beats me.

>mentioned atleast twice in the manga

Where? The rape thing was OVA only. I'm not waifufag, so I know Revy isn't "pure". She straight up says in the manga that she had sex with dykes in prison. But until the manga explicitly states or shows she was raped, then it's not canon.

She talks about being abused by some corrupt cops when they are in the sub. In the chapter with the muslim terrorists where Shenua is first introduced the CIA agent at the end mentions the cops and she gets "triggered"

ITT: retards arguing about fictional character's virginity.

Kill yourself before I kill you myself

>purityfags
>reasoning
You know this doesn't work.

>purityfags

Go away, shitposter. Your bait is weak.

Welcome to Sup Forums

Purityfags want to waifu Revy in the first place (she'd shoot them if they even tried, then go drink with Rock), so they're dumbshits by default.

This might shock you, user, but this entire anime and manga board is full of people arguing about fictional characters.

Roberta is the only pure Black Lagoon girl

>being this new

>Roberta
>virgin
pick one

>He didn't watch Roberta's Blood Trail.

do people still care about this shit?

Shut the fuck up! Garcia is pure and only loves her young shota master!!!

>Garcia
fuck me, I meant Roberta, Garcia is pure aswell...

>Implying that Roberta didn't ride the Garcia Express after the end of RBT.

I dont care if she is not virgin. Revy is still best

But having sex for love is pure.

That's still vague. There are millions of ways a person can be traumatiserad.

>Revy
>Virgin
Pick one.

>and it's mentioned atleast twice in the manga
No, it's not. Stop projecting your stupid fetishes. The rape thing is OVA only, we had a shit-ton of threads about it when that came out.

Never shown in the manga, never talked about in the manga, the OVA (an adaption) shows a flashback, and it can be argued that it's based on sourced notes which Hiroe provided to Madhouse, but as far as I know this hasn't been verified, so at the most, this is still just arguable.

It's plausible I think, but it hasn't been established by the source material.

Also it's a question used as cheap bait in threads like these.
(no, I'm not a purityfag and Revy isn't my waifu)

Well, yes, rape is forced sexual intercourse.

>She talks about being abused by some corrupt cops when they are in the sub.
There's so many things that can be inferred from that, that it's inane to assume rape is the only possibility, lot's of abuse can be traumatic, especially if severe, especially in formative years, especially if the abuser is someone you've been taught you're supposed to trust (police).

Imagine someone powertripping because they have a badge, they like the power they have, they get great enjoyment out of abusing others, especially those weaker than them, really sadistic, someone like that can do some really cruel shit to a kid, things that can really leave scars, and none of it needs to be sexual.

>this much denial

What's denial about it? It genuinely is fucking vague in terms of canon, I know you're baiting, but fuck, man.

The question isn't about virginity (it's pretty likely she's not a virgin), the question was sexual assault.

It's not vague, she talks about being abused and then they actually show her getting raped in the OVA, it's fucking canon.

Again, abuse can mean almost anything, and again, this was never in the manga.

>denial
On your part, I suppose.
You're the one trying to squeeze some random implications from vague comments to satisfy your own fetish. We are simply pointing out that never existed.
Provide source, if you're so certain of it.

What about anal though?

If it's ok for Catholics, then it should be ok for purityfags.