What is the deeper meaning being conveyed here?

What is the deeper meaning being conveyed here?

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.evageeks.org/Theory_and_Analysis:Sexuality_In_Misato_and_Shinji's_Relationship
youtube.com/watch?v=dcovHHOCtpQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shinji will grow into a person with a femdom fetish

Pen Pen thought Shinji's Dick was a fish for a second and tried to eat it.

Clothing is for the weak.

A whole jar of toothpicks means she uses them often, which means she puts Shinji's dick into her mouth daily.

what all teen boys would do if living up with older hot chicks

Always thought it was a smaller beer can behind the first one desu

That kinda crap is why I don't rewatch eva

>a serious anime can't have jokes

Ok.

We all have penises and shouldn't be ashamed of them.

>not appreciated the more light-hearted, comedic moments of the show

Post Asuka version.

Navigating heteronormative space in queer bodies

What was the context of this again?

Do you guys think Misato would have been down to fuck with Shinji on the first night he stayed there?

Misato wants to clean her teeth with Shinji's dick

Commentary on how well hung a young Japanese boy is.

Possibly because of the smell.

So can we get an Ayanami version of this scene?

damn eva is really a masterpiece

It's clearly symbolism.
It's trying to say Shinji's dick is like a toothpick.

Poetry
Bravo user

Misato's house got a makeover

There is no deeper meaning, you faggot - it's something called "comedy"

Fucknig go back to Sup Forums ans start a thread asking how to kill yourself.

>Misato could've hired a bunch of hobos to rape Shinji on a regular basis and nobody at NERV would've cared
>They probably would have approved if that meant increasing his sync ratio

Anno was ashamed of his small asian dick

wiki.evageeks.org/Theory_and_Analysis:Sexuality_In_Misato_and_Shinji's_Relationship

Misato wanted Shinji's dick since Day 1.

Do you think a relationship with Misato would have hurt or helped Shinji's psychological development over the course of the show?

Shinji's dick has the length and thickness of a toothpick

Urethra insertion.

The relationship wouldn't have worked if Kaji was still alive. If you asking after he was killed, then Shinji would've become nymphomaniac. Misato and Shinji would just fuck the moment they come home from Nerv (evidence being Misato's fucking nonstop in a week with Kaji AND that Misato and Shinji have very similar personalities.

The relationship would be just sex and not emotional or intimate. That or Shinji just commits suicide.

The relationship with

Derp ignore that lost part.

A relationship with Kaji being alive could go one of two ways:

1. Shinji betas out and falls into an even deeper depression, thinking he can't complete with Misato's old lover. He goes nuts a few episodes earlier and fucks over everything (EoE Shinji).

2. Shinji digs in and tries to keep her, becoming more emotionally assertive and confident in the process (Rebuild 2.0 Shinji). Win, lose, or draw he has grown as a person and rejects Instrumentality more forcefully than he did in EoE, maybe even preventing it in the first place.

Depends, I suppose.

If Misato actually was into the relationship, I think it could've helped him. Having someone in this world who was a known variable, a rock in the crazy fucked up world he was in, might've given him a way to cope better with it all.

Eva remake with rewritten plot of Misato sleeping with shinji so he can save the day and succeed when?

Shinji's body was literally designed for pleasuring men, not women.

Another possibility is that when Kaji and Misato go to the wedding together, Kaji ends up rejecting her when Misato confesses about why she broke up with him. Such a rejection could have led her to boinking Shinji.

That would be the worst thing she could do, because then Shinji would have realized he was just a convenient rebound.

What little bit of confidence he would get afterward would be obliterated when he found out.

/ss/.

I mean, if you think about it, who does Shinji have in his life?

An emotionally unavailable deadbeat dad?
A lazy middle-aged alcoholic?
Two girls his age: a disposable emotionless husk who is in love with his father, and an extremely combative teen who needs constant validation and is as unstable as he is, if not more so.
And some vague ponytail fuck who grows watermelons and is the object of at least two of his "friend's" affections.

It's why Kowaru is so desirable for Shinji. He's genuinely, openly kind and loving towards him, and that must be a hell of a refreshing change of pace for Shinji.

I honestly and whole heartedly believe if he entered a relationship and constantly bonked Misato that the world would've been saved. Anno needs to see the potential money maker in happy ending versions with a side of cake love

Watch RahXephon for that. Also, the MC is a lot less annoying than Shinji is.

My sibling from a different set of parents, we're of one mind on this.

>Alternate universe where Shinji is an alpha that fucks Misato, Asuka and Rei while saving the world.

desu if they had gotten together, they would've been the most hate people at NERV. Kaji would feel disgusted, Asuka would despise Misato even more, and Hyuga would commit seppuku knowing a 14 year old is hitting that ass.

The only one who will probably approve this would be Gendou.

>fucking both your moms and a slut

implying the series didn't end in a best end in addition to the world being saved

>SEELE are soup just like they wanted
>people can come back from being soup if they wish to do so
>Shinji and Asuka are alive, people who died in the NERV HQ fight presumably may be as well
>the world can start rebuilding

What kind of guardian sends skimpy pictures of themselves to their ward?

The best kind.

Both, more help than hurt ultimately because she does understand and he does believe in the good shit she says. Biggest issue would be losing Kaji as his one other positive role model.

Original or the re-boot Sup Forums?
Which one should I watch?
I've read the manga.
Are subs better then the dubs?

Original

Its better than the manga.

I would always suggest subs

Is this real or an edit? I would also like to see a Rei version of this

Looks like some 80s hentai. Sauce?

Boku no gelion

>do you think intimacy would have helped Shinji and his crippling fear of intimacy
hmm

The straw symbolizes they're for sucking on.

Misato was the only one love Shinji, other than Kaworu.

wtf i hate evangelion now

This is the rebuilds after this scene she literally flies across the room and roundhouse kicks Shinji kek

>Misato
>hot

Shinji has a massive, throbbing cock

>you will never feel Asuka's foot in your face

Shut up, there's still time.

Man's inhumanity to man.

youtube.com/watch?v=dcovHHOCtpQ

that anno is pretty good at visual gags and should do it more often

>Shinji never plowed that, even though she was literally addicted to getting dicked

...Who am I kidding, I would've been just as big as a beta.

Establishes how beta Shinji is and how slutty the other bitch (I don't remember her name) is.

With one picture.

This pic and anything kc green has done has more profound things to say about artistic expression and hardship, and the human condition than anything Eva has to offer.

Win win win user
Win
Win
user

It's less fucked up than rei and gendo, at their core Misato and Shinji are very similar abandoned people, she's just developed a shell of cheer and hi energy to cover her pain, Shinji could have learned to do the same.

Tldr, SS=proper ending

>What is the deeper meaning being conveyed here?

Male Topless is superior that female topless because male dont need hide his chest meanwhile female need hide with two cans

I mean, I don't think Eva really says anything at all about artistic expression, does it?
haven't watched the rebuilds; I hear there's a scene where Shinji and Kawaru play cello but I haven't seen it so I can't really say

they play piano

There is that bit in the show where Shinji can play flawless Bach from memory after months without practice and he doesn't give a shit about it.

Post best Rebuild girl.
Nyaaaaaa~
©

what's the best sub for the bd?
I want to rewatch

Why did Rei sit in the MC chair instead of Shinji?

Shinji isn't assertive

Rei was the MC of Eva before Shinji showed up

I stopped watching the rebuild when this shit bird dropped out of the sky, literally

Is it worth going back is or are the rebuilds just fanservice and pushing even more branded tire irons, lampshades and other merch