This was not the case in black men, based on 3,175 participants

>This was not the case in black men, based on 3,175 participants
That's right goy, let Tyrone do all the lifting Dr Steinbergs orders.
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4988992/Too-exercise-kill-white-man.html

I fucking hate jews

>That's right goy, let Tyrone do all the lifting Dr Steinbergs orders.

So now science proves black men are better at lifting than white boys Sup Forums suddenly ignores science?

Lol this fucking article.
>stop exercising white men! Become sissies

>daily mail

I'm surprised they didn't write that exercise gives you cancer

inb4 those Trump quotes about your body being a machine and wearing down so don't fucking exercise at all goy.

>That's right goy, let Tyrone do all the lifting Dr Steinbergs orders.

KEK

(((science)))

Fuck off nigger

Did they just pool in all the roiders into the same sample with normal people?

fuck you Monkey Tree!

And fuck you Ms. Emma!

Worst spy ever.

You could've got someone else in. But your lazy asses didn't. Dumb retards.

Gorillas are also better at lifting, we always knew this

Holy fuck, how retarded

>Study co-author Dr Jamal Rana, a cardiologist at Kaiser Permanente in Oakland said: 'High levels of exercise over time may cause stress on the arteries leading to higher CAC.
>JAMAL

Seems to be bred for it. The white man was bred to make money and own blacks. Pretty simple.

remind me, who owns nature publishing? The jews? right.

>exercise increases plaque

isn't this the exact opposite of what it's supposed to do?

Look at world strongest men, powerlifting, weightlifting. Top guys all white.
>(((science)))

according to who? All the best strength athletes are white
>dont work out
>dont have kids
>dont marry
but only if you're a white male

I'm pretty damn skeptical. Link to the actual study.

Kek
WE WUZ DOCTORS N SHIEET

Suprised they didn't recommend estrogen supplements as well.

40-45 minutes of intense cardiovascular exercise a day is optimal for health.

>University of Illinois
>Professor Deepika Laddu
>Dr. Jamal Rana
>Doesn't say what kind of exercise
>Doesn't say what intensity of exercise

>Dailymail: Too much exercise can kill you white boy!
>'However this plaque buildup may well be of the more stable kind, and thus less likely to rupture and causes heart attack, which was not evaluated in this study.'

>Dr. Jamal

Now that's a name you can trust with your life.

>doesn't understand that most disease states are caused by localized stress (on individual cells/sections of tissues)

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

(((they're))) not even trying anymore

It is at this point that I suspect the author of the article/bosses of dailymail are the ones looking from clicks from US, not from lefties

>implying I need to lift when we are about to be launching an infinite wave of unmanned drones in the next war

The next great war is going to be brutal because everyone is basically going to just blow up while sitting in their house one day, assuming no nukes are thrown in the mix.

Anytime that the news states 'A study finds...' or 'Study suggests...', 99.9% of it is complete bull shit.

>Butthurt even though blacks lost the genetic lottery for CV health

Why is nu/pol/ so uninformed and sensitive?

>Dr Jamal Rana
Could be a streetshitter.
Listening to someone that wipes with his hand and shits on the street may not be the smartest thing to do.

Might be anecdotal but I brush twice a day, floss every week since forever, once I started going to the gym more my teeth went to shit. Had to get one pulled it was so bad and another filling after almost a decade of nothing.

>race is a social construct
I'm actually okay with such findings, as it undermines (((their))) latest push to declare race non-existent and only affecting the skin color.

STOP GETTING FIT AND HAVING BABIES AND START BEING A FAT UNPRODUCTIVE SLOB, GOY!

Exactly. Without any info on the purpose of the study, who funded it, etc. it's 100% nonsense.

But that's over 1 hour of "exercise" per day with no rest days in a week. If you're we're talking about lifting for example, that's overtraining.

>don't explain criteria
>don't explain result markers
>don't give out any data
>University of Chicongo
>Survey design
This is a steaming pile of garbage.

Different plaque, friend. Arterial Plaque is buildup of the stuff you'll find circulating in serum. Oral Plaque is just bacteria sticking to proteins on your teeth.

Your body is a machine.

The difference between your body and a mechanical machine is the fact that your body is self repairing.

He was making a joke you autist.

Yesssssss goyim. Stop working out.

I used to drink water from plastic cups and changed to stainless steel cups, water tastes very different guys.
Is there really some fucked up chemicals on the plastic cups?

Awful dry and informative for a one liner, anti-intellectualbro

>overexercise
>7.5hours a week is overexercise
So my training 4times a week @2hours will now give me heart disease?
Can the jewery please stop...

Shit, they are getting blatant now.

this

correlation =/= causation

and 7½ hours/week is excessive if you're not an athlete

Bullshit statistic, those who do lift that religiously typically get amped off of some kind of pre-work out and/or steroids of some form.
Most heart diseases/problems stem from those things overworking the heart and sending it into panic mode or even shutting it down and killing you altogether, has little to do with being white just idiots thinking they need chemicals to lift better instead of being their natural selves.

>be too retarded to understand a joke
>better act pompous and condescending to save face
Kill yourself faggot bitch.

a 86% higher risk is still low, this is not something a normal person has to worry about

You got anything you wanna talk about user? I'm sensing a lot of profound inner pain from your direction.

yeah...well...no, thanks. i will keep pumping iron

"The next Great War" is irrelevant when we're losing the current Great War, which is genetic and demographic. Get /fit/ and fuck bitches.

Many heart problems are electrical, not mechanical.

The confounding factor to this study is that gym rats also abuse steroids which also contributes to heart disease.

Th-Thanks Mr. Shekelberg, guess i will start my HRT then. he-he.

Niggers had to become strong for the white man to use them as slaves and cheap labour, too bad they were (((liberated))) by the eternal Juden

no cancer but it fucking crashed my house price

>get called out for being pompous
>better double down and play the "heh, I'm above this card"
Stop talking retard.
You were too autistic to get a joke and you tried to come off as smart by comparing plaque from your teeth vs heart.

Which quite frankly is even more hilarious considering you figured that that anatomy 101 comment would impress people
Stop talking faggot.

The angle on it is bunk but the plaque buildup makes plenty of on paper sense. Doesn't mean this information is very useful to anyone or should warn anyone off of working out.

medicine and physiology is a very crude science

What's your angle, user? Are you mad about the joke or because I was terse with you?

Or there may be significant overlap with cocaine use.

Who the fuck needs 7.5 hours of exercise a week? You can easily do 3 hours a week and be good.

God, it's so transparent

>someone makes joke
>be retarded and try to act smart
>get called out
>double down
>get called out 2nd time
>triple down
And now we're at the final stage of the cop out.
>lol u mad
Sup Forums tier posting right here folks
Just accept you're a retard and move on.

Sounds like bad controls user. Let’s wait for someone else to replicate study.

>different mobile phone

lol. I bet you thought you had us for a second, tee hee.

So what are you mad about?

>3 sessions of lifting and an hour of cardio a week
>excessive
That's literally 3 sessions of SS/TM and a jog

Social engineering is so blatant nowadays, really makes you wonder how dumb you have to be to fall for this kind of shit.

pretty much
If you do cardio on off days, even something as simple as couch to 5k, that's easily 4.5-5 hours a week.

And that's basic stuff. If you really wanted to go for it, you'd be pushing the numbers in the OP

The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long, and you have burned so very very brightly /fitpol/.

1.5 hours weights x 3 = 4.5
1 hour cardio x 2 = 6.5
1 hour sport/hobby = 7.5

That's with a small weights program.

In related news, swallowing a gallon of negro semen a week will make you a millionaire!

I agree with this, but who the fuck does 1 full hour of just cardio.

You can run 3-4 miles in a half hour. Why would you do more than that.

tyrell's glasses are really unique

>being this scared of the chad-right alpha uprising

90 minutes a day, 5 days a week?

Well i do a boxing class for mine that's 50 minutes.

1 hour of sports cardio, sure.
I thought you meant 1 hour of straight running.

>dailymail

yeah... i saw what the average brit looks like

trust me, exercise won't kill them... maybe sclerosis

>people cant buy a new mobile phone

This really is genocidal propaganda. During ethnic cleansing in history the victim groups were told not to exercise.

I'm almost sure this is done to psychologically discourage white men from working out.
It has to be.

>90 minutes

nigger are you including cardio

Naw white man was bred to be outmuscled by everyone else.

>faces of autism

hello neweurofaggot

3-4 days of a lifting a week should be enough
You need rest days.

Sup Forums VIRGINS BTFO!

(((earth)))

>he's still posting with his reddit spacing
No one fucking cares, autist.

They all have to take steroids. No black people are interested in sacrificing their health just so they can have grotesquely oversized muscles.

And all these "world strongest men" all die of heart failure or stroke, thanks to all the steroids.

AND they have micropenises. All testicles and no shaft.

the only thing niggers were every proven to be good at was running, running from responsibility, running from crimes they have committed, running from their children, running from the police, etc. whites have been proven to be stronger, mentally and physically, it's generally known as the white mans burden.

the fuck's your problem?

I'm here almost probably longer than most people.

>7.5 hours
That's an awfully specfic number, schlomo.

>getting mad over aesthetic posts

Kek how could I have over looked this
citation needed

Truth is it's niggers that are the ones that dies prematurely of heart disease. Blatant anti-white propaganda doesn't change reality you black cunts.

>science and evidence doesn't agree with muh worldview
>hurrrrr durr le joooooooooooz muh white genocide (((they)))'re trying to turn us into weaklings

>science agrees with muh worldview
>Sup Forums is always right, le I told you so

Why is this board so retarded? Conservative ow IQs?