I'll just leave this here

I'll just leave this here

Fine by me. Weak men need to die too.

This seems perfectly logical to me and I support this.

Fine by me.
Also nice strawman, also fat shaming.

Weak men already get paid less than weak women though.

Sure thing. I'm all for weeding out the fatties on both sides.

>tfw I have insane natural strength
I'm all for this tbqh

I hate fatties with a passion. If I ever become fat I'll probably kill myself

You'll die as well, buggy. Don't be so suicidal now

No women work in fields where strength is a factor anyway. Show me a female roofer.

I am strong. I am a powerful man.

To add to this can we pay for being taller as well?

If you "need" me to grab shit from a top shelf for you or lift something moderately heavy above your chest which is 4 feet off the ground I should get paid more. Applies to women and manlets equally

Post your weights with timestamped proof then.

Also my god you all have such tiny dicks here, I wanna know how you cucks think you are the Master race.

Why don't you post tits or GTFO

Unless your a numale then just neck yourself.

I have no problem with this though.

yeah gay as fuck, only 'glass ceiling' never the 'glass floor' time for bitches to be garbage collectors

Oh my God, you *are* a load of clitterdicks. I asked for evidence you weren't a load of Neckbeard keyboard warriors and I guess you are.

Sup Forums is full of cucks. They scream about being "alpha ubermenschen fighting against the sandniggers, gays and niggers" but you don't do shit irl. You just sit behind your keyboards wanking off to Genocide fantasies you will never have the balls to actually carry out.

>I'm going to troll Nazi's on Sup Forums I can't wait for all muh karma on reddit
>Gets BTFO'd instantly
>Resorts to typical female bullshit about dicks, neckbeards, ect.

Will they ever learn?

How about we pay stronger people more where physical strength is a requirement, and smarter/more competent people more for jobs where brain power matters?

Show me a woman stronger than the average neckbeard. Even weak men are stronger than almost all women

So the maker of this is arguing with a character/scenario they themselves completely designed? That's weird.

A (You) for your troubles

>haha I made up this situation where you lose what now?
>ok let's do it
>wait hold on you are supposed to be fat losers HELP RAPE RAPE RAPE
When will these retards understand that namecalling does not represent reality?

205lb. of anglo germanic beefcake here

well im convinced