Why Russia is so pooor?

Why Russia is so pooor?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?t=12s&v=HE6rSljTwdU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Ukraine#Industries
twitter.com/AnonBabble

m.youtube.com/watch?t=12s&v=HE6rSljTwdU

Low IQ, corruption, not taking self responsibility, lack of morals and values.

Jews.

because of Gay Demons !

People here are fucking commies and think anyone who's rich is corrupt
It's horrible

Mafia backed government.

Nigger mentality mixed with falling for the (((democracy))) meme.
Commies were shit but at least they kept the bydlo in check.

because of corrupted goverment
revolutions, after war blasted lands , collapses and etc is dosent matter, thats all can be fixed by hard work , good managment and patriotism, look at japan for example. The only real problem is anti-russian, non-patriotic , corrupted assholes who rules this country.

Thieving corrupt government. My God that picture. The way they treat the elderly is a fucking disgrace. A pension you can't even buy bread with.

Why is she so sad despite being given free food? Ungrateful

Damn, I wish I had a half a load of bread and some beans. I would willingly stand out in the snow for 15 minutes to eat that.

Fuck old people. If you didn't save enough during your working years it is no ones fault but your own if you are poor and miserable.

Besides, that pic is from the early 90's.

> beans
That's a buckwheat with some canned meat.
Picture is from donbass war. It's humanitarian aid. You can buy food on pension. My pension is $270. Loaf of cheapest bread costs 20 cents.

Because she's on a gluten-free diet

>look at japan for example
I'm looking real close. I'm seeing that US invested a shitload of money after the post-WW2 occupation to use Japan as their anti-communist outpost, that's what I'm seeing. What you're seeing is propaganda, retardo. Japanese are conservative by nature, it's not normal for them to have all of those progressive tech companies. It was a big economic push sponsored by US. That's all over now, US doesn't need Japan anymore, that's why Japan is "losing" a third decade. Their actual economy is a pile of shit without the US overlords pumping money into the system.

Is it dangerous to visit rusia with the transsiberian for non native or females? I would like to travel with it.

transsiberian is super boring shit. I don't get why westerners fall for this meme.
I wouldn't agree on such "travel" even if I were paid a lot of that.

u r stupid. japan was a superpower tier industrial and technological leader pre-US occupation. their lost decade is due to US alphabet agency and strategic hijinks after Japan looked like it would be the biggest economy and surpass the US in the 80s.

Japan destroyed Russia in 1905, just barely a decade or two out of their swords and spells feudal era.

but Russia dont need thes invests. Look around , Russia have everything what needed to become strong economy. Its clear that all income from resourses was grabbed by this bastards for decades instead of developing infrastructure and economy. Poor managment , corruption and all this shit thats our problem.
90% of local officials in Russia - corrupted.
100% of Federal - corrupted.

how can country prosper when leaders hate their own people?
How can a people prosper if they are led by anti-people elements?

$270 to live on for a month is still very very little. But I guess it's better than it used to be when it was a fraction of that and when they didn't pay even that for months and people had to wait and no one gave a fuck if they starve and die.

this

Also, why is Ukraine so much poorer than Russia (other than the lack of natural resources)? I expected its GDP per capita to be just a bit lower than other Eastern European countries; turns out it's comparable to North Africa or Central America. What gives?

Was Russia ever rich? Seems like the entirety of its history it's just been peasants, government workers (middle class) and rich oligarchs.

Not enough Rothschild banks

>save
>during communism
Only to have those savings (if any) be made worth absolutely nothing when Soviet Union fell.

>lack of morals and values
>sodomite flag

>tfw no qt Russian gf from a poor, small town that would be impressed with your lower middle class life

it's almost like it was stagnating starting in the brezhnev era, falling apart under gorbachev, and then experienced complete political and economic collapse in the 90's

Before ruble crash it was like $500.
And we own our flats so no rent to pay. It's enough to buy food.
It's just shizobux doesn't mean you can't have a job on top of that.

>low iq

Ukraine is at war.

this, it's literally a train ride for weeks.
what the fuck is the point?

It was always an undeveloped rural shithole. It never had any real industries and basically relied entirely on agriculture - which they did a pretty shit job at.

Because they are Slavs and are inbred with sand niggers and mongols. This is why they most consist of peasants.

Maybe because you are used to these kind of landscapes/people/food and it's quite new for westerners like me. Lake baikal seems very pretty. But yes, i can imagine the travel being quite boring but boredom is still better than constant niggerish excitement like in france or africa.

wtf you are talking about
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Ukraine#Industries
It had all kinds of industries. Most developed region of ussr.

Blame communism. Russia is the 12th biggest economy in the world.

I don't know why, but this comment made me kek so hard.

>Why Russia is so poor?
Define poor. America is widely considered wealthy and powerful 1st world and yet we also have catastrophic poverty level war-zones surrounding virtually every city in the country.

Lake Baikal sure is pretty, but 99% of the time you will see only trees. Literally just trees.

A certain percentage of the population of any country will always be poor as a result of their IQ and other parts of their culture. In the free market, people are payed what their skills or labor are worth. If someone is classified as poor, then that's generally because their income reflects their economic value in the free market. The only reason you interpret western countries to be less poor is because of the massive social programs that are in place to artificially raise the amount of people living below the arbitrary "poverty line". Taxing people and giving to the poor through social programs is not solving the problem, it's attacking the symptom.

Just visit baikal by a plane.
You would be in crampted smelly train watching SAME SHIT outside of window mostly emptiness for 2 fucking weeks.
There is only shitty food on a train. There is nothing to do there apart from getting drunk on shitty vodka and vomiting.

What about healthcare and stuff like appliances and clothes and such?

Is that manageable on your pension?

Are you fucking retarded?

Russia wasn't exactly strong in 1905. Hence the assassination of our tsar two decades before and the revolution a decade after. Wasn't the best time for us

And it is a strong economy, relatively speaking. Who are you comparing us to, countries that historically were always wealthier than us? Gee I wonder why we're not as wealthy as them currently, must be ebil Putin's fault. There are reason why we're in the position we're in. For one, look at the fucking size of the country. It's a logistical mess, feeding some of cities costs more than they can ever give back. Having a huge amount of land is both a blessing and a curse, it's not that simple.

I speak Russian and have family in Ukraine but the last time I visited them was 10 years ago. How is it in russia/odessa? Is there still war?

Healthcare is free. I get free medicine too like insulin, blood sugar tests, various pills. Walmart-tier clothes are cheap as fuck too and it's not like you buy them every month.
Anyway I have a $2k job on top of that.

Schizo bux...How much do old people get though? Most can't work. What about their expenses other than food, like medication? Healthcare is supposed to be free, but they will treat you like shit/won't treat you at all unless you give them something under the table.Unless things have changed which I doubt. $500 is reasonable if you don't pay the rent. Here most of your paycheck will go towards your rent or mortgage.

There never were a war in Odessa. I've never been in Odessa but guess it's fine. It's one of nicer places in Ukraine.
Kyiv is cool too. Just avoid depressing industrial towns.

same as Russia.
Corrupted anti-people goverment.

You need to understand , that Russian expirience of "democracy" is not the same as western. 99% of our "democrats" is ex members of commie party of USSR. Same with all politicians. And , hell its not even matter. Problem is not that they are ex commies, problem is that almost all of them are hiden criminals. You dont know shit about what happened in USSR in 80s and in Russia in 90s. Just imagine that ALL billioners in your country is criminals who made their money on literally grabbing, illegal arms trade, drug trafficking, racketeering, theft of national wealth?
imagine situation when your country collapsed and all oficials is so much thirst for power that they dont even care about territories (thats where Crimea starts) about your people abroad , about ther fate ? Huh? and i dont even mention about commie revolution and events during this time. Read about red terror, about untolded Russian genocide, about ww2 loses. Read Lenins books and what he did for Russia and Russians( yes yes its about Ukraine too, everything).

> I have a 2k job

What exactly does that mean? You make $2,000 a year??? I make that every two weeks.

Not an argument.

Communism. It takes a long time to recover.

Sounds a lot better than your country is made out to be in the West desu.

I guess that would explain why Putin is relatively popular? Things are generally good enough and the basics are taken care off?

Russia was a serious european power who knew about the enlightenment, industrialization, and world-projection, Japan was a literally Who that recently learned about things like metal and ships.

because its not as good at stealing money from tax payers and giving it to single moms, niggers and other underclass like the US
/thread

No. What you said was just fuckin retarded.

> America isn't exactly rich because there are still lots of poor people here so its not that bad in russia even though the average Russian makes less than a fast food worker.

they had 4 "revolutions" in past 25 years

>How much do old people get though?
They get the same. That's minimal pension however. But it depends in region. In most region minimal pension is smaller.
If you served in military or veteran or had some other achievements you get better pension.
Healthcare is fine. Now you get appointment over internet and get to doctor without waiting in line. Most doctors I went to were nice I've never paid them anything. Been to hospital 2 times too and it was okay even food was good.
But it depends on region again. I've heard in other place it's bad.

>getting drunk on shitty vodka and vomiting.
Sounds great, how much does it cost ?

Ex-communist country

Wouldn't that make it richer?

Month. Before ruble crash it was $3k. but well.

Yeah but we got wrecked a lot in those decades. It was rough. Look at how shit we were in WW1. It was all downhill since Napoleon

Can you elaborate if Lenin was a good guy or bad? How do people react to politicians? I remember going to the Krim and it had nice vino. Is anything safe form Jews in Ukraine/russia?

>Hence the assassination of our tsar two decades before and the revolution a decade after.
LOL. When is a good time? Do you think Wars are fought in goldilocks era? It was an OK time, no worse, no better. And Russia was allegedly a world power at the same time going muh orthodox providential power lol. It wasn't a great time for them either, just two decades prior, they learned that steam power was a thing (1890) whereas you niggers already had massive industrial output comparably.

Yeltsin and Gorbachev.

That wage is much higher than average because IT wages are much higher.
I depends on region and your profession and luck a lot. If you live in some shithole you are fucked.

So Japan was literally being raped by American gunships because all the had were katanas v. gunboats. And you're complaining? Japan was far more wrecked and worked up from a far worse position than Russia.

thats obvious things. But you need to understand that you can fix all this problems if your goverment is not corrupted as hell. I dont talking about Putin. At the first place i talking about local officials who steals from the regional budget , who "cuts" money allocated to a new hospital, who gets "kickbacks". About police generals who build mansions from bribes

> tries to insult America
> doesn't realise his comment makes no fucking since

Fucking moron.

Vodka? Like $4 for 0.5l bottle. Cigs $1/pack.

Technically it would but honestly I go outside and see single moms hey even russian American single moms I know, niggers, white trash, spics, refugees. It would honestly be lot better if all these people died.

Communism

only problem with Baikal is...buryats

nice. does the vodka come with surprise methanol or is it safe to drink?

Lenin was ebil and Germany used him to kick us out of the war. In USSR people generally assumed Lenin was one of the good guys though, for some reason nobody hated him. I guess it's because if you hate Lenin, you hate the foundation myth of USSR and you can't do that in USSR. That's like hating the founding fathers in US. And after USSR collapsed nobody really talked about Lenin. So we're all kind of assuming he's a good guy to this day. even though we sort of know he wasn't a good guy. As for other politicians, people are divided on Stalin, like Brezhnev, dislike Khrushchev, hate Gorbachev and Yeltsin and generally like Putin I guess. As for foreign politicians, nobody really cares about them.
And nobody is safe from Jews.

>jews
country was sold out by germany to help win ww1, and woop french ass

lenin was send to russia to destablize it and take it out of the war

really makes you think

I meant the pension not the wage desu. 270 in grocerybux with free healthcare and no rent seems very decent.

>you can fix all this problems if your goverment is not corrupted as hell
Well that's great, but all governments are corrupt. Ukraine had a coup, their new guy is still corrupt. You can't just fix corruption, it's always there. I don't know what to do with it, I just ignore it I guess. Best option is killing corrupt officials like they do in China but I'm sure our liberals won't like that

Great depression brought 25% unemployment rate

Collapse of the Soviet Union orchestrated by the CIA brought a 70%+ unemployment rate

Safe. You can buy fake vodka for like a $1 and then it's a lottery. Usually it just tastes like shit and gives terrible hangover.

what the fuck is fake vodka

i alwayse wonder when think about this theory.
If Lenin was german spy and stalin was hes secretary , on whom they worked after the success and defeat of the Communists in Germany?

>I'm sure our liberals won't like that

Your liberals seem like a super-small minority, maybe less than 5% of the population. I seen videos where foreigners come into Russia and see young hipsters, SJW-looking girls with short-hair, nu-males with glasses and get shocked when they find out these people support Putin too and are nationalists.

sanctions plus putin is aware of them so they cut off the flow of shekels

Damn, It's not so bad living in burgerland I guess. Hope you and all other Russia bros can live with a tiny bit of peace

Something hardcore alcoholics drink. Made without license in some basements and sold on "black market".
Better drink moonshine.
Making moonshine is legal in Russia btw. But selling it isn't.

Yet China which is also a conservative culture and no American support has surpassed them. All east asian countries are massive successes compared to your shithole, and its because IQ is directly correlated with success as a nation.

its pretty easy. Long but simple.
We need a real patriot at the helm of the country and education reform aimed at the mentality and killing corrupt officials like they do in China

Knowing how badly Russian women age, I wouldn't be surprised if she was in her early 30's.

It really depends, varies a lot from region to region, say i live in a miner town next to polar circle and pays are generally high here for russia $750 a month is pretty much what people think is a starter wage here so pensions are high as well and there also pensions fund here sponsored by cityfounding industry say my mom get almost $1k a month, where in some regions those $750 would be a top of the cream jobs with generally low pensions. Social pension itself is very low, i think its around $100-200 maybe a little more most of it comes from your direct investement through taxes. Problem is pension age for males in Russia is 60 years and they will rise it in the near future, while life expectancy for males is around 65. Recent ruble crash pretty much halved everything to this numbers, it used to be much before. Fuck kikes.

nice. I'm not completely against methanol though
homebrew

I made samogon for one euro per litre that was cleaner and with less hangover than store bought vodka, feelsgoodman

Reminds me of my time in school except less white

Too dum no culture diesnt have genetic conposition to insure prosperity to all.