BRAND NEW ZYKLON BEN

All has to do with this article!!!!
thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration
>DEMS UNRECOVERABLY BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/920290265679589376
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why'd you post the edit?

twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/920290265679589376
Just got it off his twitter mate, dont know of any others

Post the original, newfag

So drumpflings now hate Russia and believe the election really was hacked.

Really makes me think.

Better hope drumpfcare covers whiplash from changing positions that fast!

I can't wait for this clown to be impeached and jailed so your stupid "movement" will tear itself apart.

TICK
TOCK

Nice catch, here's the original.

Not at all retard
We beleve the Dems invented the Trump-Russia hoax because there is proveable treason against Obama, Hillary, Mueller, Comey and others surrounding their behaviors both publicly and privately from 2009-2013 involving Russia and the US uranium supply

I lol'd.

It's over, lefty faggot. Your Obama/Hillary tandem will now spend the rest of their lives explaining this away. In the meantime, enjoy the remaining 7-1/2 years of Donald Trump.

They created the hoax to cover their asses and also to get court approval to politically spy on Trump. This is all high treason and should end with the rope.

#Russia #Russiagate

Tweet like the happening just happened.... BECUASE IT FUCKING DID

Ignore these creeps, Ben.

The labels work fine, absolutely. They get your point across, and in particular, help the gag register quickly, which is the only way a gag works, of course. The people who take umbrage at labels are fags and/or shills -- the same people who take umbrage at Trump's 'vulgarity' while blithely ignoring, or embracing, Hillary's corruption and criminality.

breddy gud

Hahahaha

That was easy. He really needs to make stuff that actually takes effort to edit.

well done

wait, what are those things on trump's feet?

Thanks for posting the real version.

huh...I guess the bear left its cave forever

lel

Edited? What do you mean? Thats the original

true dat

what about this one

Make it a judenstern

This is the one.

>no star of (((david)))
GAY

2 SHOES
GROMPHALD