Don't buy Bitcoin

What if I told you that there's an active campaign by a foreign nation to weaken or collapse the US dollar by persuading the everyday citizen to sell their US dollar and buy bitcoin.

It's a pump and dump scheme.

Bitcoin or all this crypto shit is maybe part of it, but the weakening of the dollar takes place in other areas.

fiat is on its last legs, shill.

Obviously that's the case. You just need to look at the pure amount of shilling on /biz/ to realize what's happening.

rip fiat
sage

What if I told you that a board member of bitcoin was a known pedophile - google Brock Pierce

It was made by the NSA to start converting people to go full cashless so when they can steal your money even easier

7.5k in January. 5k in March.

Make your plays accordingly.

That's ethereum. It's owned by the Russians.

Bitcoin is Asians and Americans.

lol bitccoin is also fiat you fat neckbeard

You're a typical /biz/ idiot. What commodity standard is BTC tied to if it's not fiat?

>mad he didn’t buy at $1
>mad he didn’t buy at $10
>mad he didn’t buy at $100
>mad he didn’t buy at $1000
>mad he didn’t buy at $5000
(You)
>mad he didn’t buy at $10000
>mad he didn’t buy at $15000
>mad he didn’t buy at $20000
>mad he didn’t buy at $30000
>mad he didn’t buy at $50000

>/biz/ is the great bitcoin ponzi conspiracy to kill America's economy

Kys

CRY MORE JEW YOUR DAYS OF SHEKEL CONTROL IS OVER

>mfw started with $1k earlier in the year and now have a nice stack of Ether worth $8k

Yeah don't buy any Crypto it's obviously a scam and a waste of money.

>oy vey why did you invest in bitcoin, (((fiat))) has literally no flaws
nice try Jew

Btw no country benefits from Bitcoin's rise, certainly not Russia or China.

Op is right the russia hate democracy and are trying to kill freedom

>Keep all your US Dollars goy! We need the world reserve currency, goy!

Fuck that, a third of my savings are in cryptocurrencies, bitcoin is a Sup Forums currency

Your King Jew Bernanke can't steal my money with QE.
USD is not tied to gold anymore its tied to the US military invading any country that doesn't use it.

Guess what, you can't invade distributed servers in 190 countries, can you?

A weaker dollar reduces our effective debt burden. The idiot in chief is racking up yuuuuuge debt. This is a good thing. Besides, why do you want the FED to have even more power than they already do? FED shill detected.

Just look at the level of shilling in this thread alone. Do you really need any other evidence?

i dont even bother engaging nocoiners at this point. i have told everyone i know the past few months to buy, and not a single one listened. they've been dismissing bitcoin using the same tired logic since it was like $100. and yet, even as it rises higher and higher and could've multiplied their investment many times over, they're still convinced that they're right.

What if I told you the dollar can easily bounce back form the worst Bitcoin can throw at it by simply closing the Fed and returning to the gold standard?

What if I told you that so long as the dollar exists as electronically exchanged Fiat, there will be people washing it through crypto exchanges?

What if I told you Bitcoin will be the also-ran of crypto and that Ethereum has the most practical potentials because being a currency is the least of its potentials?

Stop thinking "crypto", start thinking "distributed databases".

What makes you certain another Crypto won't replace Bitcoin?

Especially given that Bitcoin's transaction times will just keep increasing and many altcoins have better features?

>be fiat currency
>trillions of dollars all like me
>suck so much that economy collapses even though there are computers and robots making everything
>no problem, just print up twice as many twice as many of me
>economy still sucks
>get rid of nigger president replace with white businessman
>economy booms.

The Chinese gov. runs bitcoin farms. Huge ones.
That's the warning people should need.

>lol bitccoin is also fiat you fat neckbeard
Nope. They can't print up infinite bitcoin to inflate the value.

>b-bitcoin will SURELY fall this time!!!!!

Meanwhile, we just hit 6500...

Jpmorgan chase ceo said itll go to 100,000....

Good, I'll buy even more Bitcoin, I want the US Dollar to be weakened.

>mad he couldn't sell because the economy collapsed and there's no electricity or internet.

If the dollar really collapses, your meme coins won't make you the warlord of wasteland zone #453. But forget that, try selling sizable amount right now and see what happens. Bitcoin is like beanie babies, they're only worth what you can convince other poor saps late to the party to buy them for. That's why you guys are such frantic shills for them, if you were really making bank you'd keep it to yourself.

i can't imagine altcoin values being pegged to anything other than bitcoin for a long, long time. until a robust market opens for another coin (a la ethereum, but even larger) bitcoin will remain king

this so call currenty is very evil...created by commies to stop the US from defending freedom over the world. The world need the US to stop the chinese and russia from destroying the United Nation

Chyna

you sound very informed

>What makes you certain another Crypto won't replace Bitcoin?
There is room for a lot of different cryptos. More cryptocurrencies than current fiat. The future isn't a single global currency but many specialized currencies. Every business can have its own currency and be its own central bank, issuing as many coins as it needs liquidity to match demand to its production. But only a few coins like Bitcoin will be use as a major reserve currency to trade between the multiple ones.

meanwhile in user bedroom...no time for games russia has already taking control of Sup Forums. JUST check the catalog most are thrreads about taking away freedom under the disguise of nationalist

a chance to destroy weimerica and the burgers forever?

fuck you convinced me, im dumping my life savings into bitcoin as we speak

>try selling sizable amounts
I have it's easy, it is a booming market right now, I sell on local bitcoins and by on coinbase making constant profit, I have a bitcoin backed visa and spend it everywhere
>actual collapse
government backed fiat is mainly digital and would be useless aswell, i have silver and gold coinage a long with some low debomination fiat notes and coins for this scenario
>frantic shilling
you are projecting
>bitcoin is like beanie babies
this is what you would call frantic shilling

You can if you own all 190 servers

he said 190 countries not 190 servers
you don't have very goodreading comprehension user

Better yet if you own all 190 countries

I'd believe it, but it's also incredibly stupid because 90% of people still don't know what bitcoin is, much less how to get it. Yes, even with those vending machines. I've seen people walk up to them and think they're some sort of smoke or beer machine.

Oy Vey Goyim, don't buy Bitcoin! Only the Chosen can be rich!

The flow of money will drain from fiat into cryptos, reach a breakIng point and then move to precious metals and pm backed paper.
This may all take decades.

What about precious metal backed cryptos my negro

>mfw bitcoin fags get fukt by electromagnetic currents as I'm sitting on my giant pile of Gold and Tritium.

>fiat
>cryptos

Hey moron, you do realize that cryptos are fiat, right? What backs them? Certainly not gold.

>Falling for the Hype

It may go up more, but at some point its going to fucking crash.

At a certain point the government will attempt to regulate it. Even now its used primarilly for speculation, tax evasion, and money laundering.

Its a fucking criminals and gamblers currency.

>all these butthurt nocoiners
so when it hits 10k by the end of the year are you faggots going to kill yourselves?

Bitcoin is something, even if it's not phisical, it has phisical properties nontheless. Fiat money is just an enforced delusion that coerces it's way to the public as a tool of wealth transfer not known by the plebs

Hi, I am the slaver who started bitcoin. AMA.

I'd be happy. At least the shit can't be printed at a whim by (((them))).
Nor can they:
>control who transacts to whom
>deanonymize anyone who knows what they're doing (tumbling)
If a foreign nation is trying to make (((The Fed))) worthless, then I'm onboard.

I figured it was just some pump n dump shit, but then there are a lot of Ruskie shills here. Makes sense.

But muh tulips

all we need is some super duper hacker and hack the system, making bitcoin look less reliable

Oh shit wtf. They were planning this shit before 2000

Companies buy up domains and "Park" them to resell. Note that the last change was 2013, this does not prove that he has held that domain since 2000 at all.

Your stuck between a rock and a hard place . You have to bang the drum for Bitcoin much like everyone else who owns bitcoin.

Well done on the profit man though.

hello FUDcucks
if you want to buy cheap coins buy them now before they go to the moon