>going on Reddit
Leave

The absolute state of Sup Forums

Explains the cancer

Geritol is the ultimate redpill.

>I called a 73 year old grandma a nigger loving faggot

I can't wait till they post tits.

Cuuuuute

more like everyone on Sup Forums could be a 73 year old grandma calling you a nigger

wait, our gramnda's are seeing this?!

Yeah, those usernames are definitely old people

You know how when your parents are extremely prudish and you can't possibly imagine how you were conceived, this is like that but worse. How are sweet old ladies and old men reading our shitposts? This place seems way too edgy for normies, let alone old ones

G-g-g-guys look! There's people LARPing as old women! Clearly we aren't ostracized losers! Maybe there will even be hot girls too! And they'll want to have sex with us!

I actually didn't know older folks were on Sup Forums until now. I thought it was a myth. I'm pleased.

Can someone explain why the call themselves pedes? Its fucking weird.

Noticed that on The_Donald before I got banned from there. I always wondered too.

Old people probably understand our racism better than anyone

Any old "pedes" on here now?

People are going to be shocked when everyone finally absorbs the holocaust isn't real threads and goes public. Within our lifetimes that fucking hoax is finally going to be BTFO. Fucking Jews are going to be hiding from pissed off grandmas.

It's short for centipedes. They called themselves that during the election because of a meme Trump video.

You're trying way too hard, edgelord.

In Estonian, 'pede' means literally a 'faggot'

Old people don't give a fuck. My gramps referred to nigs as "colored" until the day he died.

"You can't stump the Trump" series on Jewtube. Trump himself retweeted a link to Episode 4. Videos are top tier, tbqhfamalam

Look at jidf's Twitter they are actively here saying that "pol is the number 1 anti Semitic website in the world"

What the fuck...

What do you consider old?
I mean, I'm 43. Found Sup Forums back in either 04 or 05 (pretty much the definition of oldfag).
Like many, Sup Forums was my gateway to Sup Forums, then eventually settled at Sup Forums.

I spoken to many people in my career who are older than me, some in their late 50s, that admit to coming here, even it is from time to time.
>I work in I.T. though. It stands the reason that the people that were already hip-deep in the web when it exploded in the mid-90s would be here. Doesn't really explain the knitting grannies, though...

what are the societal implications of this a decade from now? Look how we've evolved from spamming Dominos until their phones broke to putting a reality TV steak salesman in the white house