SPAIN IS A GAY PARADISE

Why has Spain become the biggest degenerate shithole in this planet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wouNL14tAks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In Spain faggots are praised while straight people are shunned.

How does a population become so cucked as to allow such things to happen?

Spain rather be gay friendly than improve the economic conditions of its inhabitants.

>tfw virtue signaling is more important than fixing the 30% unemployment rate

Maybe thats why catalonia wants to separate

So I guess Op is moving to Spain.

based real Catholics

hi, jordi

Spain is also a feminist paradise and the rights of straight men in Spain are worse than in most other 1st world countries. When you let women run the show you get filthy gay degeneracy fests, among other generally deplorable things.

All those arab rape genes.

Arab meme are natually closeted homosexuals, but its not haram in spain.

Because it can become a more cucked, Open Society than Spain itself?
youtube.com/watch?v=wouNL14tAks
Help Catalonia Manifesto
>Values that are under attack right now. Catalonia has always been at the forefront of Europe’s values. Our country has always cared about social rights.

>That’s why we have gladly created an open-minded society compound by people from all over the world. We were pioneers in the fight for women’s rights and in the creation of the most advanced public schools.

>We demonstrate en masse against wars. We are Europe. We are Europe’s values. We believe in Europe’s future.

Sorry mate this ain't Catalonia of your dreams that you are trying to get.

Keep crying Rufian, I want a beach in Zaragoza by next year.

You are a shill. I remember this very same anti-Spain shitposting with the same meme flag. Fuck off, faggot.

catalonia is nazi right now. Heil Puigdemont

This is misleading. Spainiards considers Gallicians and Catalons different races.

The most racist girl I've met was a Spaniard and she didn't even realize she was racist.

I come here, post this jpg, tell you that you are a massive faggot cocksuckers and you will never get the independence because you only play as victims when you, all the separatist are rats and i leave.

>Multiple threads shitting on Spain.
>After the Jordis were throw in jail.
HMMMMMMMMMMM.

It really active my almond.

before the 8secs memes all these subhumans were doing the same shit, then 8 secs patethic moment and all the separtist magically disapper of Sup Forums and now they come back with the same austism i really hope the fucking destruction of catalonia, deletat any kind of goverment there and let that territory under the control of Valencia and Aragon.

I've been noticing that our faggots are acting more and more evil as they grow in influence, similar to Muslims who are peaceful in small numbers but show their true colors as their population grows

Because of Catholicism