Why is Drudge ignoring Hillary's sold-Uranium-to-Russia-for-Clinton-Foundation-bribes bombshell?

he hasn't linked a single story about it all day.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/864994472492453888
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why does it seem like Drudge has been compromised for a while now?

personally it seems like he's just controlled opposition to manage the overton window. he latches on to mostly insignificant things that get right-wingers interested, ignoring the things he and his controllers want ignored. a limited hangout, if you will.

Drudge has the Hill story up. This hurts Hillary, and takes the muh Russia story off Trump, but it doesn't help him beyond that. It's almost better if he ignores it and waits for the prosecutions to come.

yeah, it's been in the lower right all day.
>Why is it not more prominent?
There's more to the story that hasn't broke yet.

oh, didn't notice that. I ctrl+f'd Hillary / Clinton and didn't see it.

BECAUSE

TRUMP ISNT ONLY GOING AFTER HILLARY. DONT YOU SEE?!?!?!

Trump is going after EVERYTHING from JFK until now. EVERYTHING. He's gonna expose Obama, Bush JR. Clinton. 9/11. USS Liberty. Pulse Nightclub. Sandy Hook. JFK. etc etc.

This isn't about Hillary. It's about the ZOG.

And Drudge is a Jew.

because Drudge doesn't make news he just reports it

Fox buried it too, was the top headline around noon, now it's gone from the front page

Hannity was talking about it all day on the radio, his whole show tonight will be on just this.

because it's a fucking nothingburger
>muh uranium
shut-the-fuck-up

>compromised for a while now?
Matt Drudge is a literal faggot jew. There's nothing recent about it. The big story that launched his career was Mossad agent Monica Lewinsky's escapades with President Clinton's penis and cigar.

You guys are so dumb. "controlled opposition" haha. I love it when you all go FULL conspiracy like everyone, even the ppl exposing the elites, are in on it.

It's pretty simple - it's because its old news. If anyone has been actually following they'd already know the russian news is the case and drudge has already linked/talked about it in the past in regards to uranium one, etc. this "new" report is almost the same exact thing, just "confirmation" by FBI it took place during a time frame we already knew of

If he does this I'm gonna wear my MAGA hat every day until I die or am murdered by a leftie loser.

Fox is probably saving the massive coverage for tomorrow Hannity's show is pretty much end of day.

you people are delusional

Yeah you guys said that a year ago too when you thought Trump would lose the election. Maybe we're not so crazy. Maybe it's you who doesn't think big enough...You're closed mind limits the possibilities you can imagine.

Because it's a load of bullshit spin and most people are even more sick of "But Hillary!" than they are of "But Trump!"

Quote me in a week.

((DRUDGE))) only links too (((NYT))) (((CNN))) (((ABC)))) (((MSNBC))) and ((Infagwars))

Because it's literally nothing. It's a small detail in a crime we already knew about.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? I'm honestly at the point where I'm completely baffled by this profound smugness you retards always seem to possess. You guys pretend like nothing is ever happening, but one minute you're saying TRUMP IS HITLER the next minute you're saying he's accomplished nothing. It's extremely clear to me you guys have let go of even trying to have any intellectual integrity and have gone straight to being dismissive about things you know nothing baout.

Is this your first time talking to a liberal or something?

>I'll give you old news.
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/864994472492453888

You guys know Drudge used to fuck David Brock right?

He linked to it last year

No but I'm so sick of literally the same talking points for 10 months straight. I can't stand these stupid shills.