He doesn't have blonde hair or blue eyes, but wants to "save the white race"

>He doesn't have blonde hair or blue eyes, but wants to "save the white race".

Is there anything more cringier than these fat mongrel alt-right Neo-Nazi's roleplaying as tall blonde haired, blue eyes Übermensch?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/slightly-blighty/201509/which-hair-color-induces-the-strongest-physical-attraction
bustle.com/articles/103217-women-dont-want-to-date-men-with-blonde-hair-says-new-survey-but-heres-who-they
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying snowniggers are white in any way that matters

ANGLO PRIDE WORLD WIDE

Post moaar of that somali bitch

I am a hideous mongrell and I will do whatever it takes to stop ,ore ,u;ato mixes from being born. I don't care what ideology wins, as long as race mixing is halted.

My eyebrows and beard are strawberry blonde, I have the same hair color as TGTB&TU era Clint Eastwood.

Are green eyes good enough?

Is there anything cringier than snowniggers who let their country be cucked by literal Somalians?

But at least you have your """blue eyes""" lmao. It'll be gone in a couple generations though

>Is there anything more cringier than these fat mongrel alt-right Neo-Nazi's roleplaying as tall blonde haired, blue eyes Übermensch?
You with a timestamp

man, the first iteration of hwndu was actually entertaining to watch
shame shia pussied out

>Le Somalis are invading because I saw someone post this thing on Sup Forums

You no nothing about us and you've never stepped foot over here. So shut up you dumb fuck and worry about your shithole country? Why are you so obsessed with us? Isn't America like less than %60 "white". What a White Utopia you live in huh. You're probably a shitskin as well.

This is now an eye thread

t.Somali nigger jew

Holy fuck you're triggered, you're the one posting about another countries people. Have you stepped foot over here? :^)

Try and say you aren't literally being ethnically replaced with a straight face

xD he called me a Solami nigger jew

LMAO you got a me sick bants

upvoted and posting this to /r/Sup Forums

ethiopian akychually

I want to fuck you

>blue eyes
>brown hair
>6'2
>195 lbs lean athletic build
>9in cock
>about to graduate with a degree in finance
>100% western Europe genes
Am i huwhite Sup Forums?

This is necessary however. The restoration of the white race requires as many people as possible. Regardless of race, the more people we have backing our cause the better, they will be disposable in the future.
These people might think they are safe when the white race takes it's rightful place as the epitome of humanity, but they will be surprised when they are disposed of like the rest of their fellow scum.

Look, we get you're upset that Akmehd raped your sister Sven but it's not Uncle Sam's fault.

>MS in Engineering Physics
>193 cm
>18 cm BWC
>blond
>blue eyes
>jungle fever
How can I cure it?

>western Europe genes
that means you're basically a muslim

Why would you want to cure it? Fuck black girls, just don't get them pregnant. It is the white man's burden.

Hitler had brown hair

Thanks

take off 2 inches on the cock and add to your height

*blue-greenish eyes

I'm half Norwegian and half Italian. Am I white Sup Forums or am I one of these mongrels?

And he was Jewish

>Must have blonde hair to be ubermench
>Countries with blonde hair populations currently volunteering to get BLACKED as hard as they can.

At this point you pretty much have to be a polak or hungarian to not be a cuck by default.

OP IS A DIVIDE AND CONQUER KIKE
>OP IS A DIVIDE AND CONQUER KIKE
SAGE IN THE OPTIONS
>SAGE IN THE OPTIONS
SAGE IN THE OPTIONS
>SAGE IN THE OPTIONS
SAGE IN THE OPTIONS
>SAGE IN THE OPTIONS
SAGE IN THE OPTIONS
>SAGE IN THE OPTIONS
SAGE IN THE OPTIONS
>SAGE IN THE OPTIONS
SAGE IN THE OPTIONS
>SAGE IN THE OPTIONS
SAGE IN THE OPTIONS
>SAGE IN THE OPTIONS
SAGE IN THE OPTIONS
>SAGE IN THE OPTIONS

>textbook shilling

>Is there anything more cringier than these fat mongrel alt-right Neo-Nazi's roleplaying as tall blonde haired, blue eyes Übermensch?

Kikes like you that attempt D&C on whites.

WHITE POWER!

>tfw mom is Austrian citizen still and met my dad in America
>tall
>white
>blue eyes
>brown hair
So close

SAGE IN THE OPTIONS
>SAGE IN THE OPTIONS
SAGE IN THE OPTIONS
>SAGE IN THE OPTIONS
SAGE IN THE OPTIONS
>SAGE IN THE OPTIONS
SAGE IN THE OPTIONS
>SAGE IN THE OPTIONS
SAGE IN THE OPTIONS
>SAGE IN THE OPTIONS
SAGE IN THE OPTIONS
>SAGE IN THE OPTIONS
SAGE IN THE OPTIONS
>SAGE IN THE OPTIONS
SAGE IN THE OPTIONS
>SAGE IN THE OPTIONS

Euros are right about Americans at least in cities. We are some weird looking muttified people. Not the people that are put out by the media but the everyday American in one these multicult hellholes.

Half the 'white' people have some weird last name that I don't know where they came from. Then every other person is from some garbage place of the world (Asian, African, Middle Eastern).

Also the White people in DC have gay face. They all have perpetual fag smile.

I want to go to Minnesota to be with my fellow AmeriNord cucks.

reporting for the d&c thread
anyone miss when fjordkike just posted cringe worthy jidf poster?

I would be ok with this, 6'2 is the cut off for manlets anyway

>European = white
Kek, only northwestern Euros are white

>tfw no gf to practicing saving the white race with

How do you unlock that character?

Under that vain how do we justify girls from fucking non-whites? Is it the same issue if they don’t get pregnant?

My eyes, pardon my messy hair. I've been told they were turning green.

You can't. You've realized white women are the devil, and will soon realize so are the white men.

Here comes the autistic 56% pet of the joos.

You sound like that loud dipshit in every action movie. Someone who thinks hes boss. I always think to myself "id kill that guy first."

You do understand that no one gives a fuck about a White guy's hair or eye color unless you already are good looking.

Women are the ones that benefit from it.

Fat trips.

True but the reason being is that I live on a plantation

thats nice sweetie

because we are trading down and know we are

spic here, i loathe niggers kikes chinks spics wops and honkeys. you guys are alright though

>triggered shitskin uses media as a terrible metaphor

Its okay as long as you know your breed is inferior.

She's hot cause she's 50% Arab

I have blonde hair and brown eyes and I have come to the realization I'm not white after watching based varg

FUCK WH*TE PEOPLE

Is that you in pic Norway Bro?

the oldddddddd d&c of europeans....

I don't think you understand how bad America is now. I claim asylum and come to Norway

Actually, get them pregnant.

Get as many women as possible pregnant, of all races.

Take multiple wives.

On your deathbed, make your sons fight for the right to inherit your wealth.

Then we'll find out what combination of races is the best.

That makes you exactly half white.

Agree, norweigens aren´t white, their lack of history, culture or ad-on's to european civilization is the prove. Compare it with italians (from da vinci to bernini) it's laughable.

Drop the meme flag and you might get an actual response. Until then I urge you to shoot yourself in the head.

>blonde hair

honestly not an ideal trait on men

Seriously Hans?

The facts hurted the d&c low iq kike.....

I don't think around 140 is that low. Come on, drop the meme flag. Show us your real colour.

>The study found that blond women were more frequently approached by men, whereas blond males did not receive more acceptances to their requests. However, in both conditions, red hair was associated with significantly less attractiveness.

psychologytoday.com/blog/slightly-blighty/201509/which-hair-color-induces-the-strongest-physical-attraction

blonde hair looks nice on women, but not on men. Probably because its more feminine than brown hair.

That's your opinion m8.

Its more of less biological fact, women of all racial groups are more attracted to white men with brown hair.

The Nazis never gave a shit about blonde hair and blue eyes, though it was an attractive sought after feature.

That shit was propaganda by Britain and allied forces to try and motivate their own people and rally against Germany by making citizens feel threatened.

I'm so tired of this fucking meme.

you ever smelled a basketball-american?
They have their own unique smell and it's gross as fuck. Come stateside and you'll lose your nigger-fever fast.

I don't really care. I'm blond with blue eyes, and I've fucked literally hundreds of women. Large penis helps, cause women talk to each other.

>all racial groups
Where is that data? Asian girls are obsessed with blond guys for example.

>they've fallen for the "blond men are effeminate" shtick the kikes put out

>White women are such shit that white men opt to fulfilling their colonial slave master fantasies
Really explains a lot.

Fake News

>kike thread

Also this. When you're blond you're quite unique if you look at the world at large and at the end of the day I love myself.

It really isnt. Blonde men arent taken as seriously as blode hair is a feminine feature.

She has Caucasianoid features, please stop making everything about skin color.

post boipu$$y

You seem obsessed m8. Jealous? And again where is the data? Thing is that there're very few blond guys compared to brown or black haired guys.

Not jealous, I have blue eyes with brown hair which is objectively the best combination. I already posted the article, if you bother to read it.

bustle.com/articles/103217-women-dont-want-to-date-men-with-blonde-hair-says-new-survey-but-heres-who-they

Then why are you so insecure?

My impression through the last two decades of fucking and seducing women is that brunettes tend to be more into blond guys than blond girls. We are attracted to what we can call mild opposites. We don't want to fuck niggers, of course, but genetic variations is healthy in offsprings. I have fucked far more brunettes than blondes, but quite a few blondes too. I even fucked a circus clown once.

Not insecure, simply stating facts because OP seems to be trying to put other people down for not having an inferior trait

Dark hair is basically a kike quality, Sir.

Wrong, but then again, what should I expect from someone who most likely watched too many varg videos?

Lol, chill, I'm just memeing.

>projecting this hard on an anime image board

>inferior
You seem butthurt m8. Blue eyes and blond hair are both nordic traits. It's ok to have brown hair - you don't have to be insecure.

Anglo pride

>tfw natural brunette so I have to dye my hair and larp as a blonde

How's white blonde as a kid Sandy blonde moving toward 30, with grey blue eyes fit into this picture? I have no hope for my hair dad went brown by 25ish I'm on a higher curve but it'll get there.

soy sauce is a powerful drug when mainlined.

>160 IQ
>6'5"
>near perfect natural physique
>Blonde hair
>Blues eyes
can you get more ubermensch?