Ritual Abuse in Bartlesville Oklahoma

Ritual abuse is rampant in Bartlesville Oklahoma.

It has ties to Frank Lloyd Wright, Gurdjieff, and is a seriously fucked up area. Looks like it needs digging. Pic related.
tulsaworld.com/homepagelatest/the-god-blog-catholic-exorcist-says-satanic-cult-should-be/article_81ab1e4a-6288-5c2e-bae3-abc6b6eabc8b.html

"
She said she was kidnapped by a Satanic cult in Tulsa, drugged, and subjected to horrific sexual abuse as part of a Satanic ceremony. She wouldn’t give me her name, or a way to contact her."

examiner-enterprise.com/news/20170714/bartlesville-police-arrest-man-for-child-abuse-threats

"According to a probable cause arrest affidavit filed in Washington County District Court, Hudnall and his minor child approached a Bartlesville police officer May 27 to report that in 2015, the child had been kidnapped, hit in the head and dragged to Bartlesville High School where he was subsequently raped by a cult of 18 individuals — including personnel from the Bartlesville Police Department, Washington County District Attorney’s office and St. John’s Catholic School.

During the May interview with Hudnall and his child, the officer observed Hudnall interrupting the child and “adding more information to the story.” The affidavit states Hudnall told the police officer the incident had been reported in 2015, but “no one would do anything because everyone was involved and that it is a cult.”

steemit.com/pizzagate/@whitedeer9217/case-study-ritual-abuse-in-bartlesville-oklahoma

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/oct/09/satanic-panic-british-agents-stoked-fears-troubles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Jolyon_West#LSD_related_death_of_an_elephant
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Underwager
steemit.com/pizzagate/@whitedeer9217/false-memory-syndrome-mind-control-and-pedophilia
tulsaworld.com/archives/suspicious-fire-guts-shin-enkan/article_910508d9-af00-5c58-9b03-3d342d61da99.html
tulsaworld.com/archives/grand-jury-investigating-shin-enkan-arson/article_bc62ea23-2057-5482-8156-a39babb9127c.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3756600/Psychiatrist-church-deacon-convinced-child-sex-victims-possessed-attacked-allowed-retire-no-criminal-investigation.html
tulsaworld.com/homepagelatest/the-god-blog-catholic-exorcist-says-satanic-cult-should-be/article_81ab1e4a-6288-5c2e-bae3-abc6b6eabc8b.html
tulsaworld.com/news/local/tulsa-exorcist-facing-increasing-demonic-activity-black-mass-sunday/article_78b25dd2-0aa6-537e-9062-d1777ce54478.html
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
news9.com/story/14952275/gunfire-greets-news-9-crew-at-normans-bavinger-house
archpaper.com/2016/05/bavinger-house-demolition/
persecution.com/public/aboutvom.aspx/
charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.profile&ein=731395057
christianpost.com/news/tom-white-voice-of-the-martyrs-head-reportedly-killed-self-amid-molestation-probe-73768/
newson6.com/story/16372162/green-country-police-chief-among-americas-worst-bosses
change.org/p/ok-gov-mary-fallin-a-g-scott-pruitt-appoint-a-special-prosecutor-in-voice-of-the-martyr-pedophile-case
lacavernadefilosofia.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/mind-controlled-slaves-por-fritz-springmeier1-en-ingles.pdf
slavamogutin.com/marina-abramovic/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_G._Bennett
larouchepub.com/eiw/public/2015/eirv42n48-20151204/20-24_4248.pdf
archive.org/stream/OccultRoyaltyGurdjieffTeachesStalinAndHitlerByHallett/Occult Royalty Gurdjieff teaches Stalin and Hitler by Hallett_djvu.txt
nytimes.com/1991/07/18/obituaries/william-wesley-peters-dies-at-79-a-devotee-of-frank-lloyd-wright.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bartlesville,_Oklahoma
bbc.com/news/magazine-21859771
nytimes.com/2016/10/16/books/review/marina-abramovic-by-the-book.html
wrldrels.org/2017/03/28/marina-abramovic/
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/03/20/that-time-bill-and-hillary-clinton-went-to-a-voodoo-ceremony-in-haiti/
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/09/12/gatekeeper-of-dc-society-sally-quinn-comes-out-as-occultist-used-hex-to-kill-people/
youtu.be/u7E9zRPh3as
topix.com/forum/city/bartlesville-ok/TBRM435N88KSIKK2U
sparetherock.com/wordpress/in-a-town-this-size/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Price_Tower
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//htg//
upi.com/Religious-cult-responsible-for-womans-disappearance-mother-says/21401384975741/
bare-jesus.net/evorwort.htm
collegian.psu.edu/arts_and_entertainment/article_450c8ba3-bc82-5dbf-8835-b6e9c9adb990.html
nytimes.com/2003/10/16/garden/bruce-goff-s-bachelor-pad-on-the-prairie.html
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/3283)
artforum.com/diary/id=29517
youtube.com/watch?v=pHCdS7O248g
isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair
steemit.com/news/@whitedeer9217/ra-user-esalen-ring-pedophilia-tied-to-hai-global-harbin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i think that a lot of these Satanic panic stories are hoaxes. Not all of them but I stumbled upon a video of the infamous Michael Aquino with Ted Gunderston and the whole thing reeks of a psyop.

Pic related is how the feds use Satanic conspiracy shit to psyop people

theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/oct/09/satanic-panic-british-agents-stoked-fears-troubles

sounds like a surprise birthday party gone wrong

It's not a satanic panic to observe reality. The press loves to discredit these cases, but when you dig deeper into the history of those who discredit, including the False Memory Syndrome Foundation, you find active pedophiles and verified MKULTRA doctors.

Like Louis Joylon West. ""West became a subcontractor for MKUltra subproject 43, a $20,800 grant by the CIA while he was chairman of the department of Psychiatry at the University of Oklahoma. The proposal submitted by West was titled "Psychophysiological Studies of Hypnosis and Suggestability” with an accompanying document titled “Studies of Dissociative States"."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Jolyon_West#LSD_related_death_of_an_elephant

Who also, funnily enough, killed an elephant with LSD in an experiment in Oklahoma. He also performed Jack Ruby's psych eval.

Then there's Ralph Underwager, the open advocate of pedophilia, and FMSF guy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Underwager

Truth is much stranger than fiction.

steemit.com/pizzagate/@whitedeer9217/false-memory-syndrome-mind-control-and-pedophilia

Ok, have a bump.

bump

checkin' & bumpin'

The six pointed star pool drains into this triangular pool. Pic related. It's from a house that burned down in B'ville called Shin'en Kahn, which was designed by Bruce Goff.

Goff admitted abusing a 14 year old boy in the 50's.

The same building burned down in the mid 90's in an unsolved arson.

tulsaworld.com/archives/suspicious-fire-guts-shin-enkan/article_910508d9-af00-5c58-9b03-3d342d61da99.html

tulsaworld.com/archives/grand-jury-investigating-shin-enkan-arson/article_bc62ea23-2057-5482-8156-a39babb9127c.html

Oklahoma is also home to a lot of black masses.
Satanists love it

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3756600/Psychiatrist-church-deacon-convinced-child-sex-victims-possessed-attacked-allowed-retire-no-criminal-investigation.html
How many ritual abuse issues can one small town in podunk nowhere possibly have?

... "Stewart said her mother had given her over to witchcraft while she was still in the womb, and that at night she left her house to perform satanic rituals in the woods without knowing it."

I'm actually part of a satanic cult at Yale, desu all that shit is nonsense just for getting good connections.

Why is that? Lots of tribal land? Not easily noticed? Why Oklahoma of all places?

Priest indicates a huge spike of demonic activity in Tulsa Oklahoma
tulsaworld.com/news/local/tulsa-exorcist-facing-increasing-demonic-activity-black-mass-sunday/article_78b25dd2-0aa6-537e-9062-d1777ce54478.html

Shut up you worship a faggot snake.
He is the father of lies.

You would definitely be the most trustworthy person on this subject. They can't keep secrets without some juicy shit. So.

Also, it's definitely not just ol' boys clubs on college campuses. There is a definite CIA/MULTRA interest in this.

Why is it always satanic, sexual and involving leaders? I'm caught between seeing a pattern and wanting to believe and seeing what this other user said, about it being hoaxy too. Has there ever been a government official who turned down the satanic gay sex orgy?

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Pic is Shin'en Kahn burning in the 90's.

Bruce Goff's other building, Bavinger House, was also weirdly destroyed. When journos showed up they were "met with gunfire"

news9.com/story/14952275/gunfire-greets-news-9-crew-at-normans-bavinger-house

archpaper.com/2016/05/bavinger-house-demolition/

I saw a 900 foot Jesus in Tulsa, Oklahoma

Tulsafag here, nobody in Tulsa gives a shit.

Have you ever been there? It's kind of barren and obscure, like there is nothing there but pretty scenery with rocky hills for miles. It feels like a ghost state too. Like you see buildings but not very many and people are always friendly. It's a weird place.

If you dig into it further than the MSM bullshit, you will find it pretty damn obvious that it's real. You have to go to primary sources and research things yourself, because the truth has been so obscured. But when you do, it's not a question. The question is how to end it.

Eg: One of the numerous sex abuse scandals to come out of Bartlesville is the "Voice of the Martyrs"
persecution.com/public/aboutvom.aspx/

-Very well funded
charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.profile&ein=731395057

The President of the group killed himself after an investigation into alleged abuse of a young girl was initiated. After White's death, the investigation into child abuse was closed.
christianpost.com/news/tom-white-voice-of-the-martyrs-head-reportedly-killed-self-amid-molestation-probe-73768/

Almost... spooky

bump

"Thomas R. Holland, Bartlesville's police chief, is listed on the ministry's website as a member of its Board of Directors. Holland confirmed with The Christian Post Tuesday that he is indeed a member of The Voice of the Martyr's board and that he knew White. In an email response to CP's inquiries, Chief Holland deferred other questions regarding the case to Hastings."

Not only is the long time Bville police chief on the VOM Board of Directors... he's also rated as one of the worst bosses in America, in part because of the multiple federal lawsuits against the department - including sexual abuse claims.

This backs up allegations of corruption and possibly ritual abuse in the leadership that was claimed by Hudnall in 2015....

newson6.com/story/16372162/green-country-police-chief-among-americas-worst-bosses

Also, Voice of the Martyr had high security, and was rumored to be CIA related.

You mean "Forrest Fenn"?

The same person masked as Aquino

Pic related to Voice of the Martyr case.
change.org/p/ok-gov-mary-fallin-a-g-scott-pruitt-appoint-a-special-prosecutor-in-voice-of-the-martyr-pedophile-case

A commenter - who says they worked/volunteered for VOM - claims that the group was involved in organized pedophilia. Same group that the very corrupt police chief is on board of directors of.

Its the Science of the Talmud that they are trying to justify

lacavernadefilosofia.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/mind-controlled-slaves-por-fritz-springmeier1-en-ingles.pdf

This is all definitely normal.

Never heard of a satanic rapist cult associated with Gurdjieff.... Are you sure it's not just a bunch of rapists larping?

prolly not bullshit.......

stealing bones of native americans and mexican revolutionaries.....

sounds like you now see why they are in OK

Gurdjieff is most definitely involved with all this.

Maria Abramovic calls him daddy.

"MA: Who is my daddy? I feel more like an orphan. The daddy’s unknown — who knows what the mother was doing when she was young? I never really looked at other artists as an inspiration, because artists are always influenced by someone else, so why should I be influenced secondhand? I looked at different people, like shamans, and I was very influenced by theosophy and Buddhism. So who can be my daddy? I’d like to think of Gurdjieff as my daddy. Gurdjieff mixed with volcano."
slavamogutin.com/marina-abramovic/

Satanism isn't real. Stop posting this.

IMO, you shouldn't get hung up on the satanic thing. It does nothing to lend the story credibility and if these people are engaging in sexual abuse, then that needs to be addressed. You can't throw someone in jail for being a satanist and it makes the whole story like tinfoil hat time.

These people probably adopt the satanist title just TO play it off as a conspiracy.

lmao. Yeah, and Josephine Bonaparte was my great aunt. You should be focusing on potential abuse and not listening to the psychotic ramblings of a old attention whore.

Now, I'm no expert on Gurdjieff, but I've never read or heard anything in his work about ritual sacrifice. It's all about defining inner aspects of yourself and understanding perspective.

this, the entire reason elites use satanic imagery and dress up in robes and shit is because they know people will struggle to believe it

i don't know the exact numbers but i'd hazard a guess that a large percent of these pedophiliac war profiteers only participate in the monotonous chanting and fake Luciferian rites to not get caught

One day the one true beast will awake and slaughter them all

One of Gurdjieff's huge disciples was John G Bennet, head of Brit Mil Intel in the Middle East.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_G._Bennett
larouchepub.com/eiw/public/2015/eirv42n48-20151204/20-24_4248.pdf

There are also more conspiracy type reports that link Gurdjieff with Stalin

archive.org/stream/OccultRoyaltyGurdjieffTeachesStalinAndHitlerByHallett/Occult Royalty Gurdjieff teaches Stalin and Hitler by Hallett_djvu.txt

Stalin's Daughter did end up marrying the acolyte of Frank Lloyd Wright. FLW was married to one of Gurdjieff's major students, Oglivanna. She organized the marriage.
nytimes.com/1991/07/18/obituaries/william-wesley-peters-dies-at-79-a-devotee-of-frank-lloyd-wright.html

The husband, Wesley Peters, designed the Bartlesville Community Center.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bartlesville,_Oklahoma

Stop posting or you will die in your sleep.

What makes you say this?

Shamanism yes. Ritual abuse yes. Satanism, not so much. There is Luciferianism. But the type of shit Hillary and Abramovic are into are more like Brazilian/Haitian primitive rituals mixed with some theosophy & Crowley.

bbc.com/news/magazine-21859771

You seem upset.

Dude, what's your point? Let's assume this clearly objective body of text is real. What the fuck does that have any bearing on stopping ritual abuse form happening in OK?

Do you understand what I'm saying?

Abramovic: "I could learn a lot from Gurdjieff."
nytimes.com/2016/10/16/books/review/marina-abramovic-by-the-book.html

"She organized her Cleaning the House student workshops, based on exercises inspired by G.I. Gurdjieff, the Buddhist vipassana meditation"

"she developed The Abramović Method, a syncretic mind-body-spirit training program for her followers, which drew on different sources such as New Age, the Armenian esoteric master George Ivanovich Gurdjieff (1866?-1949), vipassana meditation, Brazilian Spiritualism, and others."

"Some exercises were clearly inspired by G.I. Gurdjieff, or the “great Russian teacher,” as Abramović called him. In her Stop with Mirror Exercise, which echoes the famous Stop Exercise created by Gurdjieff, Abramović would unpredictably put a mirror in front of a student’s face. The student’s effort was not to change the facial expression in that moment."

wrldrels.org/2017/03/28/marina-abramovic/

No

Satanism is real.

>kill steal destroy

People practice it just as a Christian practices

Including and not to a small part, blood sacrifice

I don't believe that. In fact, I don't believe Clinton is involved in any sort of spiritualistic paradigm, not willingly anyway, and Abramovic, strikes me more as a performance artist than any sort of practitioner of spirituality... which is not that unusual considering shes the bourgeois daughter of communists.

I think it's a smoke screen. Regardless, the pressing matter should be stopping ritual abuse, not trying to intuit what the rich get up to ritualistically, unless it's specifically a crime.

SATANISM ISN'T REAL OKAY

As a kid first knowing they have to die some day, do not most humans hope to
>die in their sleep?

Ur funnie

Context and establishing that this isn't just rituals. There are links to intelligence agencies, who were probably very interested in mind control/mass mind control/propoganda techniques that Gurdjieff used.

Thanks

*shrugs* Ok, dudes. Have fun playing satanism asstag while kids get ritually abused in Oklahoma. Lotta good you're doing there.

I can think these people are full of shit, while acknowledging that some of them believe in this, and others probably do use it as cover. Mix of both, and there are different groups.

Even WaPo talks about Clinton's love of voodoo
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/03/20/that-time-bill-and-hillary-clinton-went-to-a-voodoo-ceremony-in-haiti/

And that's coming from fucking WaPo whose matriarchal figure is a self described lover of hexing people to death.
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/09/12/gatekeeper-of-dc-society-sally-quinn-comes-out-as-occultist-used-hex-to-kill-people/

Have a bump OP.

Help me dig on the subject, I don't have all the answers
youtu.be/u7E9zRPh3as
topix.com/forum/city/bartlesville-ok/TBRM435N88KSIKK2U
sparetherock.com/wordpress/in-a-town-this-size/

Price Tower in Bartlesville was Frank Lloyd Wright's only sky skraper.

His compound in Arizona, Taliesin West, has some interesting choice of imagery:

scraper*

If you have any ideas on how to stop it, I'm all ears. The best way to begin is to raise awareness

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//htg//

918 here ama.

Bartlesville is kind of wierd

Thanks
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//htg//

This definitely is a problem.. OKC also has issues with it and I've heard its a maor trafficking hub. When it gets reported even a few times by media, you know there are a lot more that never get reported....
upi.com/Religious-cult-responsible-for-womans-disappearance-mother-says/21401384975741/

Have you heard of anything like this, either in Bartlesville or the general area? I've heard it goes back a few decades in Bville specifically.

Weird how exactly? I know what I've heard, but what do you mean?

The Vernon area in LA is also a major trafficking hub, a bit more than that in fact.

I stayed there for a wedding one night, reception hotel was full. Worth the extra $20. Cool ass furniture

Let me give you some advice; You have two options to stop abuse 1) You go vigilante and g murder everyone who may be abusing or 2) you actually find factual evidence of wrong doing which you can present to law enforcement to build a case on. Speculating about connections between satanist cults, dead architects and inter-war philosophers is not finding hard information that you can build a case out of. In fact, it's only going to hurt your progress, because it distracts from the actual crime.

Now, I have nothing to prove that this Hudnall guy is telling the truth. It's very possible he IS delusional. However, the pediatrician seems to have more basis in reality, so I would start with him as a vector of investigation.

Start with the things you know and build solid info from there. don't start with the satanist sex cult. That's just going to get you lost in the weeds quick.

And you worship a faggot kike.

bare-jesus.net/evorwort.htm

It's an empty shell of a town from what I saw. Exxon or mobile stationed a headquarters there, but place looked empty as a ghost town

Law enforcement in Bville is famously corrupt and literally part of the issue. That's been shown three times over. One would have to go above them to have any hope of getting something done. Which probably would also be pointless.

>Speculating about connections between satanist cults, dead architects and inter-war philosophers is not finding hard information that you can build a case out of. In fact, it's only going to hurt your progress, because it distracts from the actual crime.

Whelp. Seeing as I brought it up here, thanks for not helping. Showing context is helpful. Because this is larger than just one town, and it all needs to be ended.

The RITUALISTIC (I never said Satanist, in fact I said it wasn't Satanic, but you keep employing the word) group (s) involved here is where this shit starts, it is the evidence.

It's not just child molestation. There are murders and cannibalism taking place here. Evidence is not just lying around, but, murder is a crime. So. The RITUAL abuse is exactly what needs investigating. I'm not saying that to exaggerate or sensationalize. It is in fact happening.

Truth is stranger than fiction 100% of the time.

Phillips66 meant a LOT of oil money. They moved and the money went with them.

There's supposed to be a town in New York involved in child sacrifice. Was something from an anonymous source though. Would be interesting if it tied into common areas of distribution in the New York area though.

they still have a structure there that they own right? Cousin married some girl from Bartlesville while at Oklahoma state. Looked like they had a bad ass museum on the ground level when I walked by to the bar

The president of OU is David Boren. He was in skull and bones and is a closet homo. He's also a raging democrat and the uncle of Paul Ryans wife.

Interesting.

If you mean the Price Tower... Yes I think so - not sure who owns the entire building but I know that both Bruce Goff and Phillips had offices there.

It has alot of used car dealerships and like one large office building in the middle of town. Kind of a wierd set up, considering other semi-wealthy small towns that aren't suburbs of Tulsa or okc like Wagoner or Elk City

Ritualistic, satanist, luciferian, freemason, illuminati, fuckin' reptilians; it doesn't matter. It all means the same thing in this case; people are going to turn off and, as you said, raising awareness is important.

Now, since you're positive that 1) there is murder/cannibalism happening and 2) that the police are corrupt, can you provide why you think that's the case? As I said, it's not enought o just claim something. You've given me a link to a pediatrician with an alleged history of child abuse (seemingly credibly), a story about a guy who claims his kid was raped by a cult (verification needed) and a catholic exorcist claiming theres an abusive satanic cult in OK (verification needed).

Now of these three things, the actionable bits are the abuse. So, as I said before, let's start with what we know and build from there. What can we find out about this Dougherty guy? what connections does he have? Is there a preponderance of evidence that supports the claims of abuse? What testimonies do we have? If there are cults, are they actually doing something criminal, or are the local just superstitious? These are the kinds of things we need to be looking at.

There is no question just about every sizable police department has some of these people.

I had a "detective" attempt to assassinate me a couple of weeks ago.

He had a roman numeral tattooed on the inside of his wrist.

You can always tell these people because they are hyper aggressive and are always putting words in people's mouths.

The "govt" is ripe with this scum. They are losing and there immortal "protection" is all gone now.

They were planning to take over and round up all the good people and use them as offerings to gain power, but that is all out the fucking window now.

What is going to be fun is watching them lose their minds.

the problem is a lot of local police departments are "notoriously corrupt".

This is what happens when you give power to people who dont deserve it.

WE need to disband the military and disband the poice department and let people solve their own problems, that is how you get strong people, not by micromanaging their lives through corruption and charging them every time they feel an emotion.

This whole "scientific" destruction of nature will be met with the most severe of penalties.

collegian.psu.edu/arts_and_entertainment/article_450c8ba3-bc82-5dbf-8835-b6e9c9adb990.html

'In a Town This Size' has more information on Dougherty, but the film is difficult to find. From what I know, he is now lining in hiding, only comes out at night in disguise, etc. He was never charged because Bville is corrupt, and also because the Statute of limitations in Oklahoma is severely short. These people were mostly abused a couple of decades ago so can not press charges.

The entire story was barely covered by press. I do know that Dougherty was friends with the Price family, who commissioned the Price Tower from FLW as well as Shin'enKahn from Bruce Goff.

nytimes.com/2003/10/16/garden/bruce-goff-s-bachelor-pad-on-the-prairie.html

Of course most are fake. They are reported on purpose with the aim of being proven fake as a means to discredit the real ones. When a story comes out that (((they))) know is true there is always an explosion of kids or adults coming forward with similar claims.

I'm not saying it doesn't exist but seriously 99.9 percent are hoaxes and scams.

I know of a couple of "SRA crime experts" that make this shit up to sell books, videos and seminars.

Only we pretty much are positive there is all kinds of wierd ritualistic shit that goes on with the elites.
Do you honestly doubt this??

I'm going to let you guys in on a secret. I live in a town in Louisiana called Ponchatoula. Very small rural town. Most of you have never heard of it. Every year my town has an event called the Strawberry festival. Our tiny town of 6000 swells in size to about 150000 for about 3 days. (Bear with me Sup Forums, I'm getting to the story). During the festival this year, my friend Dylan and I walked the streets of our town like normal people. Eventually we got hungry and wanted some popcorn chicken from Walmart. We would normally would cut by walgreens for a direct route to Walmart. Dylan decided against this because of the massive amount of traffic.
He parked the car in the Gabriel's Hardware parking lot and we walked through the woods to Walmart (as that was the quickest route to Walmart without having to drive or walk near traffic). We were approaching the back of Walmart when we began to hear some low chanting. I just assumed it was some distant nigger music. As we got closer, we saw some lights behind Walmart. This was highly unusual because nobody gets there car fixed at the automotive center at 10pm on a Saturday. We got close enough to see what was going on and we saw some guys in crimson robes. This scared the shit out of Dylan and I. We ran back to the car faster than we had ever ran in our lives. Pic Very Related
1/2

Didn't Frank Lloyd wright design that cult building just outside Joshua tree national Park?

you all think you're hot shit, i bet.

Yes I'm just a low level retard that isn't allowed to see shit so take my word as truth. You do understand a common practice is to keep a bunch of ignorant retards around that think they're part of the group when their only purpose is to be able to deny abuse happens because they're never allowed to take part of it.

Probably. He's done alot of work in Oklahoma

Oklahoma may have a statute of limitations, but there is no statute of limitation on the federal level for sex crimes against a minor (law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/3283)

>No statute of limitations that would otherwise preclude prosecution for an offense involving the sexual or physical abuse, or kidnaping, of a child under the age of 18 years shall preclude such prosecution during the life of the child, or for ten years after the offense, whichever is longer. - 18 U.S. Code § 3283

The difficulty comes from the fact that it's taken so long for it to come to light. That means proof is difficult to find, especially since the accused is older and likely doesn't have much of an internet footprint.

What gets me again is WHY? Why the church, why the pedophilia? Is it just straight up black mail still with the people involved? Is it actual lust? Are these networks just for pervs who want to molest kids and get away with it or is there more too it than that, again with the black mail, favors-for-favors thing.

>These people probably adopt the satanist title just TO play it off as a conspiracy.

That's what I wonder too. Human normies role-playing because it makes them feel more powerful or justifies their obvious evil shit. We all know how Christians love to do evil things and then claim the devil made them do it.

And there is always creepy tiled rooms involved too.

Checked and correct

Okay thanks other user for saying what I said about parts of Oklahoma being weirdly deserted feeling.

>Ted Gunderson was a psyop
You stupid fuck.

Looks like cake. A body so badly ground up would be showing more blood. People are comprised of more fluid than that...

You might like a book called "Shadow Men" by Anthony Napoleon. It delves into the power structures of the elites amongst other various interesting topics that might intrigue you.

It is a cake. It's from a spirit cooking event. You can find multiple ones like it online.

You retard it is cake, it goes to the point of the user I was referencing. /smdh

artforum.com/diary/id=29517

He dropped me off at the house and I went to bed thinking that it must have been some prank. I tell some friends at school( I was still in High School at this point.) about what happened and they agreed that it was a prank. In 6th hour that very same day, I am called to the counselor's office. I figure it's some college thing I forgot to pick up or whatever. I sit down in the office and I am called to the back room. There's a man sitting at an office desk directly opposite the door. He tells me to take a seat. I had never in my 4 years of time at that school seen that man before. I figure it's some college recruiter or something. The first thing he asks is what I did during the weekend. I tell him about the strawberry festival and rides ( I didn't mention Walmart because I didn't want to leave a bad impression on the man I assumed was a recruiter). He responds by asking me if I had been near Walmart during the weekend. I said no.
He says that he knows that is a lie and that if I wanted to finish my senior year I'd have to shut up about Walmart. I was scared like a little bitch. I looked him dead in the eyes and said yes sir. That afternoon, my mom called me at work and said that the local child psychology center had called her up about scheduling an appointment for me. We went to the appointment and the first thing this doctor bitch mentions is my experience with Walmart. I tell her that I had just seen some sort of weird prank. She was satisfied with this and told my mom to keep me on a leash for the foreseeable future. My mom was pissed but left without causing a stir. When we got to the car, I told her what really happened at Walmart. She then showed me the article about that satanic shit in that old church. That church is only a mile from Walmart. Really makes me think...

What's going to need to happen is some hard physical evidence of the RITUALISTIC abuse, aka the ritual-abuse-sex in the act being recorded somehow to prove it. That's going to be a hell of a deep cover sting job.

They are Luciferians. Might = Right. Blackmail plays a role in keeping order. The ritual abuse / child sacrifice goes back to the mystery religions of the Near-East. The "creepy tiles" aren't just creepy tiles, they bear significance to the Masonry.

Evil secret societies run the Earth. Deal with it newfags. There's an abundance of evidence, just open your fucking eyes for once.

What the hell's wrong with Frank Lloyd Wright?! I thought his work was aesthetic as fuck...

Noooooo not Debbie Harry too

youtube.com/watch?v=pHCdS7O248g

>hard physical evidence of the RITUALISTIC abuse

Evidence, you say?
>isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair

steemit.com/news/@whitedeer9217/ra-user-esalen-ring-pedophilia-tied-to-hai-global-harbin