European art and architecture

Let's not forget what we're fighting for, I have a full folder of these, anyone is free to dump

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johan_Christian_Dahl#/media/File:Johan_Christian_Dahl_-_View_of_Dresden_by_Moonlight_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johan_Christian_Dahl
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/oct/17/uk-most-severe-terror-threat-ever-mi5-islamist
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Quiberon_Bay
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Make this thread as comfy as possible, also

Love these England ones, keep 'em comin'

fuck me that's beautiful

What the hell do you know about Europe, leaf?

Amazing, I know what he feels like

I have a ton of these of British history.

Do cars use these streets or are they for walking only? The street looks nice but I always wonder how practical they are to live on in modern times.

I'm just here to study man, I'm actually from pic related, grew up there

Ah, fair enough. Why did you leave Europe to come here and study?

this is from dragons dogma

>home

I want to live there

They're pedestrian streets. Only for walking.

are the cherubs using this womens farts to blow bubbles?

Theth, Albania

the Canadian medical degree applies in Europe and the USA, the European one applies in Europe only, opening all possible doors for myself
pic related is also my city, from another angle

I swear I saw a hand painted version of this picture in a thrift store, or at least it looked something like it, I'm thinking about getting it, because it looks very nice.

It's not though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johan_Christian_Dahl#/media/File:Johan_Christian_Dahl_-_View_of_Dresden_by_Moonlight_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johan_Christian_Dahl

Good luck with your studies. That's beautiful man. I visited the UK (my ancestral home) this past summer, I'm glad I got to see it before it goes to shit.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/oct/17/uk-most-severe-terror-threat-ever-mi5-islamist

This thread triggers plebbit azn manlets

thank you, buying a rural home in England is probably the best place to be for someone like you, I know a lot of people in mid-size English towns who live like Englishmen did before it went to shit. Look into it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Quiberon_Bay
>The Battle of Quiberon Bay (known as Bataille des Cardinaux in French), was a decisive naval engagement fought on 20 November 1759 during the Seven Years' War between the Royal Navy and the French Navy. It was fought in Quiberon Bay, off the coast of France near St. Nazaire. The battle was the culmination of British efforts to eliminate French naval superiority, which could have given the French the ability to carry out their planned invasion of Great Britain. A British fleet of 24 ships of the line under Sir Edward Hawke tracked down and engaged a French fleet of 21 ships of the line under Marshal de Conflans. After hard fighting, the British fleet sank or ran aground six ships, captured one and scattered the rest, giving the Royal Navy one of its greatest victories, and ending the threat of French invasion for good.

>The battle signalled the rise of the Royal Navy in becoming the world's foremost naval power, and, for the British, was part of the Annus Mirabilis of 1759.

>90000
wow dude

> I know a lot of people in mid-size English towns who live like Englishmen did before it went to shit. Look into it.
This graph isn't meant to be disingenuous about the size of the problem here, because it's bad, but that's pretty much the entirety of the population lad.

didn't know the background thanks.

Like the feeling of this paint

That's currently. Show me the projections including immigration and landed immigrant birthrates.

Nonetheless, a wholesome post.

Always loved this

En anglais on dit "Like the feeling of this painting", pas "paint".

That's less of a blackpill than most of Sup Forums is, thanks for making this a comfier thread, brit
God save

That's not what that chat is meant to be showing. It's meant to be showing what the UK is like at its last census.

Isn't it possible that they just assimilate or leave after a while? Maybe the isles aren't doomed

Many of these are inducing chills and feels unto me. Faggots.

I know, but what I'm saying is that it's not an accurate reflection of what is coming, soon. It makes the situation out to be better than it really is.

that looks comfy as fuck

how about this?

Well that would make a change from people on Sup Forums making the situation out to be worse than it actually is.

Where is that?

haha

Österreich (Austria), i'll be damned if I find the city, but I have another photo of it if it helps

"dubs"

Ok jean-école