How are we supposed to flirt with women now?

How are we supposed to flirt with women now?

After Weinstien brothers and other shit blowing through, it's going to leave us frogs literally 0 chance.

I could be doing shit that's normal as chad, but if I'm myself it's going to be viewed as a aggressive sexual assault, and my life will be over.

Stop being a massive faggot and flirt with women. It's so easy to get laid these days, all you have to do is not be a feminist beta or a hideous freak.

Yourself

>I could be doing shit that's normal as chad, but if I'm myself it's going to be viewed as a aggressive sexual assault

keep your hands to yourself until shes fucking you, keep all flirting outside of the workplace, don't send dick pics until you've already fucked her.

there, you're free.

Give them flowers. Bitches love flowers.

they want to control you, don't let them show them you're the boss, pass the shit test, legs open automatically

this, literally just be yourself OP its all you have to do. just walk up to her and pull your pants down and start urinating on the ground while shrieking in her face as loud as you can and then lunge at her. works every time lad, just make them think you are mysterious

Become MGTOW, my friend. Society is going keep feminizing men. Just focus on your yourself. Pussy is dirt cheap anyways.

Chad is going to jail for touching a girls tits during intercourse (google it).

It is already too late

Now go on a date with my niece

Yes, women love mysterious, shy guys. They aren't always looking for that typical masculine presence.

Just bee yourself, OP. You'll do alright.

Just wait a couple of months. Women will be so collectively starved for attention they'll go full Jessica Valente

>falling for the 3D vaginal jew
Might as well join Israel's army while you're at it, desu.

Just be a bit of an asshole, crack some jokes, be a little sexist, ask her questions about herself. Oh and don't be fat. It's worked for 1000s of years and it still works in the wake of some greasy pockmarked jew getting accused of shit.

Grab them by the pussy.

I get so sexually frustrated when I see women in skin tight clothing and it's beneath myself to strike "conversation" so should I just grope them or insult them?

no, be YOURSELF, faggot!

Honestly. Weaklings.

Both

Good idea. I had some fatty cockblock me in the grocery store the other day. I think I'm going to start making crude remarks about "TAKING THAT MEAT HOME" as I grope their retarded buttocks. YEAH, THAS A NICE PEACE OF MEAT. YO BITCH YOU JUST A PIECE OF MEAT LET'S SKIDADDLE.

be a dick.

Jesus, even this leaf gets it. Stop being a fag OP.

>It's so easy to get laid these days
Degenerate.
>don't send dick pics
Dick pics aren't appealing. Dicks themselves are.

Flirt with women who give you a hint and don't be a creep

close to chad here, but never had the skillz with the wooomen, dont know what to say, and usually the good ones have bfriend already or are just superficial sluts, even some go with the invaders, so it leads to zero on the final count, sad truth.
MGTOW is the path

Weinstein literally begs for sex and its sexual harassment.

If we have sex without asking, its rape.
If we ask for sex first, its sexual harassment.
wtf?

>How are we supposed to flirt with women now?
Unless you're an alpha they don't want you flirting with them.

It's pretty easy to approach a woman and not touch her inappropriately. You kind of know if a move is acceptable before you go for it. This shit only applies to rich guys or men with power who do the "grab em by the pussy" approach. Fags with no game at all.

Nah it's not worth it. Women got feminism, now they can bask in the aftermath. Women will soon be obsolete with the rise of VR waifus and sexbots. They asked for this. Let's hand it to them on a silver fucking platter.

How you flirt depends on what you want.

Are you looking to get laid? To fuck? To make love?

Short term girlfriend?

Long term girlfriend?

Wife?

Mistress?

Second wife?

You have to customize your approach to your desired outcome with a clear picture in your head on what you want out of life.

The best way to flirt is to treat them like shit subconsciously women want to be dominated. Comment on hot chicks love handles. Oh you have stretch marks on your hips sorry tracy you're niggerbait now no strong white chad wants a woman who have long toes. Worst case scenario you have a good time and you look like an asshole. Stop being weak point out their flaws then cum on their soul while their still trying to figure out if you're joking. Truth is it doesn't matter if it's true or not you got pussy.

"Hey sugar tits, wanna be sheet meat?"

This whole scandal is based on some beta jew billionaire and a few goldiggers, so it's extremely rare. You're cherry picking, plus some sperg will post me an image macro of some other form of cherry picked case of "woman who tabbed her bf is set free", or so.e other cherry picked shit about "women like black guys"

I've spent years talking to women, then bedding them, and not once have I had problems with false accusations. Neither have my mates, family, relatives, or friends relatives.

Not being apologetic to false accusations btw. Anyone who falsely accuses rape while hurting some innocent fucks life should be imprisoned for 15years.

I'm while I'm on the subject. Adultery should be punishable by death.

Yer, in the real irks with "normal people" who aren't 1 in a Million Hollywood celebs;go out and talk to women as usual, and stop being a shy/quiet/un noticed beta. Stop giving a shit about what people (especially women) think

Then you aren't a Chad.

If you're scared of talking to people and raising your voice, you're literally that virgin beta, no matter how you look