Why does Sup Forums worship losers so much ? Hitler and the nazis lost get over it...

Why does Sup Forums worship losers so much ? Hitler and the nazis lost get over it. They are never coming back it's over. Europe is done for anyways even if there was an uprising tommorow it wouldnt matter anymore. The damage to the white race is irreversable and it's not necessarily a bad thing. Only this way we can learn to live together as one human race. The real enemy are the wealthy. Maybe it's time for you guys to look in to the future.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vFwI0p9CZ4c
youtube.com/watch?v=CFrBYI3Ntro
youtube.com/watch?v=0enwLEX0jd0
youtube.com/watch?v=bhBt8B331v8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

speaking of worshiping losers:
the ussr collapsed

>Lol Sup Forums worships losers
>Is a commie

The REAL enemies are the ones who put other values in the way of liberty.

>thinks I give a fuck about money when I voluntarily live in poverty to avoid selling out and moving to a shithole city

well looks like leftypol is trying to make another board as shitty as their gulag tier board.

You're going down, kikes.

not if Donald Trump has anything to say about it newfag

Do you retarded faggots actually believe you can overthrow the US and for a communist hellhole?

This is what OP looks like irl.

Everyone just look at the man and laugh

>Nazis
>Commies

I think we all know how this ends

You are now posting in an Ancap thread please don't violate the NAP

Apply this argument to "oppressed people and classes" OP

The LP is gay, but this is funny

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Commies think they will win

You forgot the millions of citizens under communism that either starved to death, were shot, or died in the gulags.

>Berlin Wall torn down
>Soviets voted out
>Failed Communist coup in 93
Communists lost too, and much worse than Nazi's did. Communists lost like bitches to capitalist and the US.

That guy looks like he does a lot of work

maybe its time for you to kill yourself

Just gonna sit here and watch the commies destroy themselves... again

Why do communists worship the ideology that has suffered by far the most and largest defeats in human history?

ITT: muslims larping as commies.

Reminder that communism was such a failure that has to be kept alive by the U - S - fuckin - A

youtube.com/watch?v=vFwI0p9CZ4c

ussr failed nigga bitch

You have to go back.

Did somebody call for Communist removal?

Nice I funny watermark

>being a namefag

There is no "global proletariat" you dumb commies. At best there might be a national proletariat. I have nothing in common with niggers in africa, chinks in china or starving spics in south America. Quit trying to pretend we're all the same and that we all have the same interests simply because we're "workers". Most workers hate each other and only tolerate one another because they all have to make ends meat.

What happened to the USSR again?

>Hitler refused to be taken alive
>Nazi's refused to surrender
>Nazi's were feared so much that they had to be executed after the war

>Commies universally lost their power through attrition
>Commies couldn't keep their system going without oppressing their own people
>Commies died by compromise with capitalists
People want to be Nazis, People are forced to be Communists

>Communism gets BTFOed every time it's tried
>Nazism only got BTFOed once
>OP thinks that his shit-tier ideology that has failed in every incarnation can still work despite history repeatedly saying otherwise

OP is confirmed to have Down's, and should be put in a home for the mentally handicapped.

>the wealthy
yes the ((wealthy)) get flying lessons too

Yes x9000

youtube.com/watch?v=CFrBYI3Ntro

Even great people with great ideas sometimes lose in the short term. It is up to us, the enlightened, to reignite the fire of their work and set up an empire that has an everlasting effect on the world.

I'm only a nametag when I lurk through Shia posts, I'd say the name but all the posts about the flag seem to 404 before it gets too popular

>Still wears wooden clogs on his feet
I'm on to you Dutchman

Didn't this guy get killed in France after one punch by a Nazi?

>France
>punching
They don't belong together in a sentence

Go ahead.
The frikadel will never submit.

I didn't hear about that, but if so that is fucking funny

youtube.com/watch?v=0enwLEX0jd0

We will never succumb to the Tyranny of the Dutch

even if the white race is eliminated, there will never been world peace.

did you ever happen to notice that there are different nations despite people being the same race? people will never be united as a 'human race' which is a non-nonsensical term btw

Communism isn't a bad idea but its only problem (like all other ideas) it doesn't work with humans

pic related

That made me kek harder then I'd like to admit

They haven't grown up. They think having the best toys makes you the winner.

The nazis had the advantage in weapons technology. They were the aggressors and swarmed across and into places that weren't prepared for war, their blitzkrieg was like punching someone in their sleep. It was easy for them

What these edgemiesters still don't take into account is the human aspect of it, the capability of the opposition, sheer will, no nonsense unrelenting fighting spirit. Not steel but flesh and bone. When your opponent gets up and starts hitting back, right through all the fancy equipment

youtube.com/watch?v=bhBt8B331v8

This video is from Finland.

LOVE THIS BAND!!!!

For losers, they sure have the world running scared to bury any and all memory and information about them.

>Places that are real
>Finland

pick one

Modern commies piss me off so much, they are completely out of touch with what communism really is. Originally Marx shit was pretty spot on because during late 19th century the average worker was living in terrible conditions with barely any rights.

Then when it comes to 20th century communism it was anything but fair or fun. For the 1st half you were scared shitless, purged and deported to gulags. For the second part you were living like an animal where someone else decided what you eat, when you eat it and where. Although I was young I still remember what it was, you were living in the same shitty appartment as everyone else for the rest of your life, you had to wake up at 5 in the morning to go do groceries at the beggining of the month because there was a 4hrs long queue and few products. You were learning bullshit history and when your teacher tried to tell you the truth he suddenly "changed school" and you never heard of him again.

And what's even the link between obese privileged pink haired young people that never worked in their life and class struggle? How does a criticizm of 19th Capitalism, and later an oppressive totalitarian state where you are send to concentration camps means open borders and importation of 3rd world niggers?

it's like you communist faggots have never heard of the red terror

also, the red army raped and pillaged germany during ww2.

they have 10s of fans!

wir haben den Bolschewismus besiegt und wir werden auch die Plutokraten vernichten .

>Why does /leftypol/ worship losers so much ? Stalin was a faggot and the collapsed get over it. They are never coming back it's over. Russia is done for anyways even if there was an uprising tommorow it wouldnt matter anymore. The damage to the Jewish plan for communism is irreversable and it's not necessarily a bad thing. Only this way we can learn to live together as one human race, separate but equal. The real enemy are the wealthy kikes. Maybe it's time for you guys to look in to the future of many nations and many races; true diversity.

Fixed that for you, kike.

>Why does Sup Forums worship losers so much?

Pot Calling the Kettle Black