Trump's America

Were those silly memes really worth it, Sup Forums? Has the weight of the situation finally hit you, now that your twisted little fantasy has become a reality? Three more years until we can finally return to reason and put this nonsense behind us and start fixing things.

>Mexico's tech industry benefits from aniti-immigration
Good for them.

Trump is temporary. The damage done to democracy by electing his opponent would have been permanent.

If this were true, why isn't Mexico doing more to prevent these tech wizards from crossing the border?

What happened to America First? Trump is making Mexico Great Again, and hurting us in the US.

K, so they will make a faceberg/myspace clone and within a 100 years, they will fly a chalupa to the moon.

That's your assumption.

We can make ourselves great again while indirectly making Mexico less shitty

The "trump hates mexico" rhetoric BTFO then?

>OP votes

Good goyim

True, and hopefully one that we won't have the opportunity to test again.

THE AMERICAN REICH WILL LAST 1000 YEARS STFU BEANER FILTH!

Except we're just losing out while Mexico becomes a better country. America First? Yeah, right.

He does hate Mexico, this isn't intentional. He's just that inept that his policies are backfiring on him in this way.

I don't give a shit about whether trump "succeeds" or "fails" desu. Why do you expect people, even diehard trump supporters, to be upset if mexico is successful?

I voted trump and would be delighted if mexico could become a first world country.

Ty

>Three more years
7 faggot.

Imagine being so Jewish that you publish stories saying how devastating a wall with Mexico will be to immigrants and to Mexico, then reporting how keeping them out is benefiting Mexico and improving Mexico's economy.

That's not what I'm saying... at all. The point is that we are falling behind while Mexico reaps the rewards of Trump's stupidity. Surely you guys would be upset by this, considering you were rooting for Trump so hard.

Yeah.... not very likely at all, sorry. Seems half of this board is sick of Trump already.

>Trump is temporary
Ahh but his glory shall last forever

>Surely you guys would be upset by this
Are you one of those paid shills I've been told about? If so, you can probably make better shill threads by not assuming that anti-globalism means wanting all other countries to fail.

I voted for trump primarily because I wanted silencers to become easier to buy (RIP...), I thought better relations with Russia sounded nice (dumb and idealistic I know, thanks democrats for fucking it up to cover your own corruption), and I hated Hilary and the direction the democratic party had taken.

Even if I get nothing else from a Trump presidency, the democrats losing in 2016 will never not be a victory.

We don't absolutely need to take every other country's smartest. Let people stay in their own countries and improve them.

LIFE IS A ZERO SUM GAME

I AM RETARDED ALSO B T W