Daily reminder that everything today could have been absolutely fine if we didn't give women the vote

daily reminder that everything today could have been absolutely fine if we didn't give women the vote

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw
youtube.com/watch?v=i_L5YH9Qlr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Then what now.

G' Evenin Darlin'

Pretty much.

I think women getting the right to vote in western nations was inevitable due to gynocentrism.

Gynocentrism destroys societies.

Fucking cunts voted for trump, I knew it.

Women's suffrage is inevitable in a democracy. It's amazing how men keep making this mistake, knowing full well how irresponsible women are with power. Given their solipsistic and emotionally-driven nature, the only outcome you can expect is disaster.

daily reminder war rape is not a bad thing

>daily reminder war rape is not a bad thing

can we invade our own countries then

If we never went away from treating cunts as property things would be much better.
>Women's suffrage is inevitable in a democrac
No, it isn't.

Everything was not fine in 1900

Just dress up as an emu mate

10/10 in islam

Yes it is. Every time democracy is tried it always ends up giving women the right to vote, unless it's conquered before it can get to that stage.

If I had the webm of the guy winking and going "nice", id post it.

we haven't had a world war since women were given the right to vote, our country has been more stable. it was a good thing.

Honestly I've grown to hate them.

They are every bit as bad as men, and in many ways they are far worse.

Consider: The entirety of Western Civilization has been destroyed, culturally and economically, in less than a half-century because of women and the way they vote.

Literally every aspect of life would be vastly superior in a society where women didn't vote, but were assigned to an appropriate husband who was law-abiding and worked hard for the country.

>we didn't give women the vote
when did you give women the vote shitskin? but somehow it's you that lives in a barbaric shithole fucking goats and desperate to escape and live on gibs in europe .....really makes you think

We havent had a world war since the jews caught on that the entire world hated them forcing them into incognito. They're making efforts to remind us though.

Nah man, the fact that Hillary got the popular vote is why we should take back women's rights to vote.

>Literally every aspect of life would be vastly superior in a society where women didn't vote, but were assigned to an appropriate husband who was law-abiding and worked hard for the country.
But think of the poor women user. Who would want a hard working good husband when you could be a whore? Think of all the people that would be hurt because women didn't vote in their interests. What a truly horrible place to live in, I for one am glad our based sisters can vote!

Yeah, 10 Mol/L sulfuric acid.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day

The fuck is that?

Testing all the flags

Well then I now hate myself

your reply to feminism is islam?...kys cuck

Curious about this one

Did not know it was called gadsden

Fuck it I'm done sorry for the bother Sup Forums please don't tell me this is the antifa flag

No, but this is.

no world war is a good thing though, so it's better than what the alternative would have been

Not sure if everything would be "fine" but things would certainly be much better.

I would much rather women just go extinct if not have their roles in society reduced so much they essentially could only exist in small, woman-only societies. The general purpose woman would be replaced by sexbots, newborn baby girls could be harvested for their eggs, artificial wombs to birth new children. Dont even need to go into gene manipulation scifi disaster shit, just artificial wombs which already have been established as possible, if a girl pops out shes harvested and sent to the female penal colony unless its in china where she'll be killed, if a boy pops out no harm no foul just one more non-fucked up human.

if we really want to talk for the betterment of the species, this is it. Even if the whites killed all the niggers and mudslimes, we'd still have to take care of women who cannot take care of themselves, reducing any enjoyment or benefit from living in that world along with challenging our psyches to become sexually attracted to children since women are basically children, further challenging men when a daughter is born as we go throigh mental gymnastics in how its okay to fuck /this/ retarded girl of a wife but not /that/ retarded girl of a daughter.

just take that shit out of the equation. Hump a sexbot, it wont be sentient or needful so it wont need to be "cared" for as if you were a foster parent, freeing up even more time for male ingenuity.

>Who would want a hard working good husband
>Implying there's good working husbands.
>implying most men in modern society aren't betas who lose themselves and want their wives to be fuck toys that make dinner
When a guy approaches a woman, sex is always in the back of their minds. That's partly why women aren't as individualistic, men don't give a fuck what they say.

>women are whores meme
Just because women don't fuck betas doesn't necessarily mean they're whores. Most women aren't. Women want to fuck 1 dick, men want 10 pussies. A guy will fuck homeless girl if she's hot but its not vice versa.

>husband who was law-abiding and worked hard for the country.
Law abiding = everything.

"If you're law abiding you deserve everything life has to offer. You can have no drive after you married, you dont even have to keep the relationship interesting or be individualistic or stay in shape, just watch the big game like every other smuck and you automatically deserve a wife because you're a law abiding citizen."

Gtfo fag, you sound boring as fuck.

Well shit, wonder what this one is also How could something so beautiful ever happen to me?

the one funny leaf on the planet

Women do not curate their choice in partners you retard. A woman already in a relationship with a king would sooner fuck a peasant when her king isnt around than abstain in loyalty. You can eat shit.

i often wonder how the world would be today and how much more men would have achieved by now if they didn't waste so much time and energy chasing pussy.

The fuck is that shit flag

Ok Sup Forums now I'm gone

>women want to fuck 1 dick

What kind of fucking cuck bubble are you living in thinking women are faithful ?

That's more a shitty character flaw, you can say the same about guys. In fact men are more sexually driven and are more likely to cheat given the opportunity. You can even compare politicans and celebrities caught cheating which is close to your own scenario, they're mostly guys. Once you fuck a girl she'll love you (if she isn't a self-destructive slut) but guys can just hit it and quit it, its even a popular phrase.

Thats right, once you fuck a girl she'll love you, even if you were a peasant fucking the king's wife.

you're either a dumb fedora or a woman yourself. This is not a fruitful conversation

>women are whores meme
>meme
>Women want to fuck 1 dick
Have you been living under a fucking rock or are you actually this naive?

I'm not talking about sluts, you are, likely because or attention bias caused by seeing 100 Sup Forums threads going "holy shit, look at what this feminist slut did" and applying them to reality.

And women are faithful to guys they're into. But a beta who lets his wife step on him, doesn't have any drive in life and neglects his girl. Women mostly don't cheat on guys who are happy and doing good, they do it when they're in the gutter. Its about a man being content with himself.

I don't get why you're getting all emotional on me, i'm generalizing, not all women are the same of course and iv even made a point to exclude self-destructive sluts. You keep going to that "peasant fucking a kings wife" example, you're giving way too much emphasis on that example and not so much the majority of king's wives who don't fuck around because they respect their king and don't want to fuck it up?

You seem to be really resentful of women, i think you should accept what they (women) are and know what it means to be a man. I mean fuck i feel bad, do you have shit luck with women? I can help you out if you want.

Women don't fuck dicks. Dicks fuck women. They do want *One* to fuck them. However- they are insane.

Thank you, this is what the fuck i was trying to say.

Yeah. It takes two minutes talking to a girl to figure out what they are.
Girls are corny and need to be loved. If they don't get that they go insane.
Guys think admitting that, about girls, makes them, the guy- corny.

I'd be a hard working man if I actually had purpose in life.

>obligatory

it's a slippery slope

Reminder that if women didn't have holes, ..well u know the rest..

>Haha look at what this feminist slut said.

I'm starting to warm up to the damned african's idea of corrective rape.

This is accurate imo

Women who cheat are in the minority, and anons like to gloss over the fact that men cheat too

When men cheat they don't then have a kid saying its theirs when its really from a different woman

The first time someone fucks a girl, she will love the guy.

The next 100 guys, she will like.

After that she loses all ability to pair-bond and will pump and dump you too.

>tfw took gfs virginity

She’s definitely clingy, almost yandere tier

I love reading all the creative ways r9k comes up with to say "bitches ain't shit". It's okay pal, one day you'll look back and wonder how you were so insecure

It will fix itself when Islam takes over. :)

Doesn't matter. Women's value will drop after artificial wombs.

This has been my experience too. The reason women cheat is because they are whores who can't love properly after having too many dicks in them. If you take a girls virginity though, it's pretty fucking hard to mess up a relationship with her. They are clingy and loyal af. The hard part is finding one of these unicorns, and her also being hot.

There wouldn't be any male ingenuity if it weren't for men competing for mates and women being selective. The day every man can simply hump a sex bot is the day humanity ends. Though some men will still actually try to pursue human women and those people are the same ones winning at life now so at best sex bots will just skim off all the beta virgin pond scum from the gene pool.

Women. Don't. Pump. Men.
Why are you whining like a girl as a guy about girls like they're guys?

>still mad that Chad Hulagu Khan ransacked Baghdad and cucked your whole caliphate

>if we really want to talk for the betterment of the species, this is it.
Check out this fag trying to rationalize his beta way as some sort of higher standard of living.You're looking at part of a reality where women don't exist, look at what you fags do with your time already. Do you think women browse Sup Forums or play videogames? Fuck no. Why do you assume you'll be a scientist or rockstar without women? The "intellectuals" already live in circles where they jerk off and have no need for pussy and Africans / Muslims / Khans who don't chase pussy and their society is shit, i mean you can argue that the Khans were cool i guess, but really their society was shit and had no progress.

There are more immature fags "like you" then social architects and innovators who have dept. Women chill guys out which allows for said architects and innovators to have breathing room where they aren't worrying about the dominance higharchy. Don't pretend you'll be a better person if women didn't exist, because i guaranteed your beta ass would get trapped and laughed at.

Feminism is a self-correcting problem.

there is literally nothing wrong with women voting

youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw

all these city fags dont know what that is. it fucking underrated is what it is.

seatbeat cutter. Why is it here?

never in history have women's rights have never been massively scaled back or revoked unless a foreign invader has come in an completely conquered a land and substituted their own values immediately in place of the conquered.

BASED Jimmy Kimmel had it right

youtube.com/watch?v=i_L5YH9Qlr4