Why doesn't Josuke use shining diamond on Joseph?

Why doesn't Josuke use shining diamond on Joseph?

Why doesn't Josuke take Joseph to the Italian restaurant?

Josuke literally has access to two healing stands and it does not even cross his mind to turn back the clock for his doddering old dad.

We could have had part three Joseph running around Morioh having wacky adventures with his son, wearing his cowboy hat yelling "OH MY GOD!"

>shining diamond

1. Josuke can't fix aging, I'm pretty sure.
2. Tonio's powers also have limits, in one of the Rohan one-shots he talks about a woman with a brain tumor that his food couldn't fix

>Shining diamond

Also Jotaro dies in part 6

Because's he's pretending

I fucking hate Pucci

>shining diamond

And he bring back the hamon instead of stands

>shining diamond
End your life my man.

Also, why didn't Joseph keep training with his Hamon after Cars?

There was still the possibility that there were more vampires running about, and I'm pretty sure Joseph was aware of Dio being alive.

Joseph was also aware of what Hamon mastery did for straits and just allowed himself to become an old man that never reached his true Hamon potential.

>shining diamond
Kira kills Rohan

>Also, why didn't Joseph keep training with his Hamon after Cars?
No more vamps

>There was still the possibility that there were more vampires running about,
Nope Kars said he killed them all and the other masks were broken

>I'm pretty sure Joseph was aware of Dio being alive
Nope

>Joseph was also aware of what Hamon mastery did for straits and just allowed himself to become an old man that never reached his true Hamon potential.
So you just want Joseph's Bizarre Adventure is what you're saying? Please tell me what the fuck Hamon would do against regular people? Absolutely jack shit, remember the frog? I bet you don't you ignorant fuckboy

>that frog is by far stronger than ultimate kars

>So you just want Joseph's Bizarre Adventure is what you're saying?

Yes

>>I'm pretty sure Joseph was aware of Dio being alive
>Nope

Did Erina not tell him about how Dios head sank their boat and killer her husband?

Joseph knows how immortal vampires are, does he just assume the ocean can kill vampires now?

>the ocean can kill vampires now?
No but a Stone Ocean can

To heal his hand, it would have to return. Depending on how fast CRAZY Diamond can make things return, it will most likely take a long while, considering it's been traveling at the same velocity Kars was launched out of Earth at for about 60 years. There's also the possibility that it will bring Kars back to Earth.

No because Araki forgot and there were magically two caskets instead of the one. So Dio was considered dead since she didn't know there was a second (which there wasn't but fuck you DIO is back)

>shining diamond

Cars literally unironically used Hamon against Joseph and he almost died. Also we all know Joseph is best JoJo so don't kid yourself.

This isn't true

>Why doesn't Josuke use shining diamond on Joseph?
>shining diamond

No.

Anyway, he can't fix his age, because that's not damage. He can't fix his hand, because it's been severed for 50+ years and the wound has long since coagulated.

>Why doesn't Josuke take Joseph to the Italian restaurant?

Granted, Tonio's food might have been able to fix Joseph's dementia assuming he got the right ingredients. But, from all indication, Joseph being around Stand Users fixes his dementia pretty quickly. Just look at how he reacted to the invisible baby when he first saw it compared to how he was five minutes prior.

Thats because Kars hamon was so powerful it was like touching the sun. Force enough current through the wire and the wire will fucking melt.

>why didn't Joseph keep training with his Hamon after Cars?

As much as I see people praise Battle Tendency, they always seem to forget about this line right here.

Crazy diamond doesn't heal.

Joseph is fucking old and curing his birdbrain with Tonio wouldnt have done anything.

Heres your (You)

>Please tell me what the fuck Hamon would do against regular people?

Heal their wounds and broken bones
Knock them out
Mind control them

>Shining Diamond
Nigga what the fuck

you could just as well ask why he didn't restore okuyasu's dad

LIKE THE EYES OF A CAT IN THE BLACK AND BLUE

Crazy Diamond probably can't do it because he's not "injured". You did notice Okuyasu's dad has regenerative abilities, right?

Pearl Jam could probably do it, but Tonio would need the right food to cure Degenerative Vampire Flesh Bud Disease.

So make him practically invincible? I don't understand why you faggots want Joseph to be so OP, its not even his part. Imagine a fight going
>Weird shit happens
>OH MY GOD
>This must be the work of an enemy stando!
>Fight starts
>Joseph knocks the guy out with his kung fu sun magic
>Fight over
>See ya next week!
Its not interesting, there's nothing at stake. Its boring.

>Jotaro dies
>Joseph is still alive

I never said any of that, I was just explaining what hamon did to someone who forgot.

>Heal their wounds and broken bones
So Crazy Diamond?

>Knock them out
So Crazy Diamond?

>Mind control them
So Surface or Heaven's Door?

And the above Stands have the benefit of not even needing to use some breathing technique that the user hasn't practiced seriously in 60+ years.

Yes, those stands also have those abilities. What are you arguing for exactly?

Oh I thought you were the other dude. My bad,

Too bad Joseph would get slapped and killed immediately by a punchghost because he can't even fucking see them. Hamon is fucking garbage compared to stand powers.

>regular people
>stand powers

regular people in the series are cannon fodder anyways, so its kind of a moot point.

In the scope of other characters and stuff hamon is shit and boring made to conveniently fix up whatever the fuck joseph needs at the moment and didn't require any clever thought or strategy or anything because he could literally do anything.

Because there's nothing wrong with Joseph except being old.

The point I was making is that hamon does affect humans, unlike what that guy was claiming. Stands have nothing to do with it.

so thats when jotoro Died?

There was nothing wrong with Okuyasu besides being tired , having stiff shoulders and cavities.

Jotaro specifically mentions how Joseph wears full dentures and complains about not being able to eat T-bone steaks.

At the very least pearl jam could have given him a new set of chompers so he could go to a steak house.
also

The katakana literally says
Kureshi Daimon

>kureiji daiyamondo

Harmon can
*Launch bottle caps like bullets.
*Use hair to stop machine gun fire.
*Mind Control humans/animals
*Control Wire/clothing but Hermet purple does same exact thing but can damage other stands.
*Stick to walls
*Heal wounds heal bon... wait a mintue why the fuck didn't he use that to heal all his broken bones....Joseph!!!!!

Mind control is never a power to take for granted. And we have series were main characters can use their right hand to make supernatural not happen in a unverise full of people that can melt or though skyscrapers at each other

That's hiragana in the bottom right you fucking pleb.

Joseph should already have died. Would have made Jotaro and Josuke closer and would have made Jotaro's line about Josukes grandfather make sense
>You can't cheat death
>unless you drain all the blood from a vampire and transfuse it

Kars already returned

Harmon is far from useless as you could probably find new ways to make use of it.

Its just stands were a good monster of the week threat each one was fresh and new.

Still wished it was mentioned though

>Also, why didn't Joseph keep training with his Hamon after Cars?
because training Hamon for years and years and years means working really hard, and a lot of hard work

two things Joseph openly hates

Why didn't Dio or Kars hire some humans to kill JoJo

Ya know, Santana is still alive

Jotaro gets killed in part 6 by a black priest

>Nope Kars said he killed them all and the other masks were broken

When?

he spent all of part two looking for the red stone

If he claimed he killed them all and destroyed the masks previously then he was wrong and Dio is proof of that, the mask straits used is one more mask that cars just so happened to not destroy.

I have a better question.
> why didn't Joshep just pee In the pond instead of cutting his hand. I mean he's old, old people always have to pee.

Because they were stupid.

Urine loses its colour too fast
Makes sense

Why does no one pick up on the absurdly blatant stand users around town? Why do characters repeatedly job or just not use their powers when they could easily resolve most situations? Because Araki is a hack that has a nice art style.

Araki is a hacker!?

Yeah, is pretty bizarre.

Eh he writes elite battle manga so he gets a pass.

>plot progression in most fights
>character progression in most fights
>unique and interesting powers
>fights are mostly won on wits
>location of fights heavily affect the fights

You're a cunt. I know you know that but you need to be reminded that you will never breed with anyone and if you do it will be with a meth addicted tweaker like you are soon to fall into. You will never amount to anything and your grandest prize will be that you will pass on your genes to someone more ill advantaged than you thus ending your line and your ability to pass on your thoughts and dreams. You will be forgotten in a hundred years and everything you struck upon this earth will be eroded in less than that time. Fuck you.

not op
anime only fag

thanks you faggots, I just wanted a jojo thread about part 4 and I get tons of spoilers. I hope you all get raped by a pack of niggers that made your hole the size of the soda can. fuck you

What did you expect when you came to this thread

Read the manga then.

Jesus Christ, man, I'm not that guy, but you need to calm the fuck down.

Fuck them. Let them be salty because they haven't caught up with a 13 year old story point.

He deserved it and if you're defending him then you're just as bad. I hope your first three children are stillborn and your next three children are retarded.

The better question is

Why didn't Josuke just use Crazy Diamond to rearrange Okuyasu's dad's cells to their original shape, the human ones and the flesh bud ones?
Thus restorting the flesh bud to it's original form.
Then just have Jotaro fucking pull it out or something.

Didn't oku's brother explain that.

He said their cells merged so Josuke can't heal him because "there's nothing wrong with him" which makes sense, but literally nothing prevents Josuke from reassembling the flesh bud itself, ripping it out and THEN healing the dad.

He could probably fix Joseph's eyes, knees and back, though.

The flesh bud is merged with his cells. He could punch spaghetti back to its original state because it was still its own thing it had just been cooked so he "healed" it. CD cant do rearange cells that are merged with other cells and nothing contradicts that.

Being an old man it would've only been temporary.

>Joseph would get slapped and killed immediately by a punchghost because he can't even fucking see them
Are you fucking retarded? Are you absolutely fucking insane? Joseph even has his own stand for fucks sake.

>Being an old man it would've only been temporary.
Have him go to Tonio's every week then, it's not hard.

Captcha: anTonio

This would be pretty amazing.
>Kars' last action was to absorb Joseph's hand
>Kars appears and attaches to Joseph's arm before Crazy Diamond can detach him
>doesn't even attempt to fully revive himself, just sends what equates to his brain into Joseph through his bloodstream
>takes over his body and learns about stands like Santana acquired information from the nazis
>finds the bow and arrow, adds a stand to the perfect organism

>implying joseph isn't a vampire
Why else would he need so many clothes in summer?

>implying Joseph didn't die in Egypt and it isn't Dio pretending to be Joseph

>oldseph
>using hamon
try reading

>Implying Joseph wouldn't die from a heart attack after his saw organs flying all over the place

Yeah as an upper torso rock in the bottom of a Speedwagon foundation lab under constant UV light

>Santana had been in the SWF lab for 73 years at the start of Stone Ocean

KARS
ON
MARS

>he fell for the HorribleSubs meme

how do i get thicc thighs like kooky emerald?

>implying Santana wasn't left in Plotdevice Foundation's labs
>implying power outage or some other ridiculously stupid thing didn't set him free

>Implying Speedwagon would let his own deus ex machina company being that incompetent
>Implying they didn't ask Jotaro to brake that rock with SP just to be done with it

I never tried imagining Crazy Diamond could fix anything with old Joseph, but everything that involves his return in Part 4 is fucked up.
>present Tonio's existence and powers
>next up they talk about an old man with a tired body/mind and no correlation

>at the beginning of Battle Tendency Joseph is defined as "muh family"
>then you find out he fucked a chick and left her with her baby two parts later

>Please tell me what the fuck Hamon would do against regular people?

Reread or Rewatch the first half of Part 2. It was used against normal people in different ways a couple of times.

Wait, I don't remember that scene in the anime, what's going on

Joseph using Ripple to make the pilot pass out instantly.

What's the point of Joseph coming to Morioh? The moment he arrived he's not needed anymore because Red Hot Chilli Pepper already lost.

Oh shit, yeah. How the hell did I forget that, it's only been less than a year since I've watched parts 1 and 2.

To see his son

Then what's the point of Jotaro not letting him go at first?

Okuyasu dies
Rohan dies
Kira changes his face
Kira almost wins but an ambulance runs him over
Bruno dies
Doppio is the villain
EVERYONE except one kid DIES in Part 6

Now read the manga you anime-only pleb.