imgur.com/a/yKOdh
imgur.com/a/cBlJu
i.imgur.com/GVbpUyY.png
imgur.com/a/pvyQh
my.mixtape.moe/boxsyr.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/uhwjrz.jpg
imgur.com/MxPdhsd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari with her hair down, as if she just got out of t he shower, please.

If you want to draw something else, that's alright too!

Please and thank you very much if you pick up my request!

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly miniaturized and sitting inside a martini in her swimsuit ( i.imgur.com/qkWyiiN.jpg ), but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting Eureka in her dress featured, lying down in a field of wild flowers, possibly with her eyes closed, enjoying the serene atmosphere.

If it isnt too much trouble, her wings spread behind her as she lies down would be spectacular, but is by no means required. Anything else cute is very much so appreciated.

More refs: imgur.com/a/jK9yw

Thank you for considering.

Requesting any of the following ideas with Rias:
- wearing a swimsuit similar to any of the ones in the following reference album.
References: imgur.com/a/YP4vb

- dressed in a high school cap and gown, holding her high school diploma if possible.

- cosplaying as either Mai Natsume, Makoto Nanaya, Noel Vermillion, or Bullet from Blazblue. Anything action-y or cool looking would be fine, concerning a pose or any type of scene, if you’re interested in drawing something like that.
Mai Natsume References: imgur.com/a/qLPHK
Makoto Nanaya References: imgur.com/a/jvS4W
Noel Vermillion References: imgur.com/a/DlXtT
Bullet References: imgur.com/a/FODEs

- in an outfit similar to Dynamite Rin’s or Great Luvia’s. Whichever you prefer is fine.
References: imgur.com/a/zegFv

- cosplaying as either Ferry, Song/Tweyen, Rosamia, or Sophia from Granblue Fantasy. Other Granblue Fantasy characters might be fine, so please ask if there are others that interest you.
References: imgur.com/a/MZDqa

- joint request with Akeno and Karen of all three posing with their wings displayed

kisekae reference: i.imgur.com/NyHSLXX.png

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Thank you and have a nice day.

Requesting Okoi wearing Kate's Master Summoner outfit, the one she used in the cover of the chapter 215 of Prison School. The hat isn't necessary.
i.imgur.com/NrYynKs.png

Anything else is always appreciated

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•as a delicious milf cooking dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon.
• wearing imgur.com/a/seELr and similarly themed clothing while brandishing a whip and big sunglasses with an indifferent look on her face, maybe in a dark alley
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 AutoMag from the movie Sudden Impact
•dressed like Katori from Kantai Collection kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Katori/Gallery preferably not wrecked
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
•competing in or participating in the Rio Olympics. Maybe gymnastics, beach volleyball, swimming, archery, or lighting the torch.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great week!

Anything cute of Masayoshi would be very appreciated!

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to request my lovely Madotsuki. Specifically, having a romantic dinner with the 'viewer' (as-in from a first-person perspective).

Aside from that really anything would be great, anything cute, seasonally-themed, romantic, or especially POV. Lewd is ok (within reason).

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally taking a nap in a comfy armchair, but anything else is fine too.

Anchor.

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

Can be:

-Her with my SI (See drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=60850 ?) doing something together.
-Lewd request: With a bedhead, wearing a grey knot tied t-shirt (Something like this, and sorry for quality [i.imgur.com/HmJSaDa.jpg]) and green and pink stripped panties.
-Dressed as a chef, either cooking something, or presenting a dish to the viewer.
-Or anything of your choice.

And thank you for your time.

Good evening, requesting please Orihime walking along down a beach. I don’t care whether she’s wearing a swimsuit or just something summery. Anything else cute of her is good too, thank you.

Requesting my beloved Momo in track and field clothes, preferably with a slightly toned physique. As always, your own ideas are very welcome as well.
Clothing ideas: imgur.com/a/eXDxD
In addition, I'd like to joint request Momo and Touko Aozaki wearing Black Forest Peak's senshadou uniform, perchance sitting on a tank (preferably a Tiger II). Please and thank you.
Touko reference: i.4cdn.org/a/1471004781125.jpg
Uniform references: imgur.com/a/cJ0az
Tank references: imgur.com/a/cH1bY

Requesting Natsuki in a similar shot as on the picture on the right, but with a black bra instead of the swimsuit.

If that's doesn't sound too interesting, I'd like to see any of the following:
- off shoulders yukata like this imgur.com/a/Yxmeb
- a wet summer dress
- wearing the outfit in this video nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29330392 maybe with tiny twintails.

Or anything cute, cutelewd or summer related would be nice.

Good evening. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki in a a boudoir style pin up, sort of like these pictures:

u.pomf.is/xfxbgf.jpg
u.pomf.is/tdoqsb.jpg
u.pomf.is/onolpx.jpg
u.pomf.is/cxcpqw.png
In case you need more references:
images.google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=boudoir
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boudoir_photography

Also joint requesting Ai swimming together with Ruri A couple of ideas would be like at the starting block about to have a race, or swimming in a regular pool for fun.

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

Requesting Kagura with tanlines, wearing only a pair of short leg overalls, please!

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!

Requesting my dear Anna dressed as Stocking from Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt looking perplexed.

Refs: imgur.com/a/vZP9f

That or anything cute/tastefully lewd.

Requesting my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki. Anything as long as he's happy is perfectly fine, but for a specific idea, It would be fun to see what you think his tanlines would look like after sunbathing in a gakuran. Or if you're up to draw SI interactions, something like playing games together or eating ice cream i.imgur.com/18u5gZQ.jpg would be lovely. SI ref: i.imgur.com/Va43rnV.png Thank you if you consider drawing him. Have a fun Sunday and good luck!

Requesting Haruhi playing beach volleyball or using a cheongsam. Although anything not too lewd would be fine as well.

Requesting my Neptune in Hibikin’s “Fantasia Sol” bikini outfit. Refs: imgur.com/a/cihId
-Or Nepu relaxing on a hammock/boat/tree at the beach.
-Or surfing preferably in this game’s level: youtu.be/5PXxGtaG4QM?t=80

Purple Heart ref: my.mixtape.moe/aiqcuo.jpg

Other ideas:
-Purple Heart and Takane () singing together by the moonlight, dressed elegantly. Refs: imgur.com/a/HlNHj
-Neptune and Chiaki () excitedly playing Dreamcast and singing together: SO HERE I AM, DOING EVERYTHING I CAN, HOLDING ON TO WHAT I AM, PRETENDING I’M A SUPERMAN

Of course anything cute or cutelewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Requesting my waifu Maki!
Anything of her being cute or being super smug would be amazing. Thank you~

Reposting for Rin user.

Requesting Rin as a supersmug loli.

Requesting Kaito lounging on a couch, eating snacks while reading a science magazine.

Or requesting him wearing a summer school uniform with a vest.

Or requesting as a sleepy shota with a teddy bear with an optional blank user: a.pomf.cat/qfnxsz.jpg

Hair guide: i.imgur.com/OEbcLEt.jpg

Anything else that's cute or cool is fine.

Requesting Birdy drawn in Darkest Dungeon style art, dressed as either Highway man, Man-At-Arms, or Bounty Hunter, alternatively can draw her sitting at a bonfire with other waifu or just by herself, or brandishing her weapon, or covered in blood after a battle.
imgur.com/a/QkO3w
i.imgur.com/lUjBNhd.jpg
Birdy ref: imgur.com/a/cmY90#0

Or drawn with Gurren Lagann art style
i.imgur.com/eBaWYoJ.jpg

Or holding our small child asking it to say "mama" similar to this page, crying tears of joy.
i.imgur.com/yMEVgxU.png

Or a joint request with Risty , in workout attire, hair tied up, flexing, stretching, sparring or working out together, having fun. Bonus for toned bodies.
imgur.com/a/lWKGK

Please and Thank you, and good luck.

Requesting my Wanko wearing anything with a midriff or trying a cutelewd/lewd bikini, cute or cutelewd is fine too!

Requesting anything with Ruri Miyamoto being cute, cool, or a little bit cutelewd. My birthday is also today.

Also joint request as → said with Ruri and Ai swimming together, possibly getting ready to race.

A catgirl is fine too.

Requesting Touko wearing the bikini worn by Assassin Scathach from the new F/GO 2016 Summer event. Bikini reference: imgur.com/a/3uFxY

Some other ideas that I have:
-As a foxgirl/Kitsune or any other kemonomimi
-Hugging a pillow or a chibi plush of herself
-Wearing a semi-translucent summer dress while standing on top of a hill, and looking back with a smile on her face

Also, a joint request of Touko and Momo Kawashima wearing Black Forest Peak's senshadou uniform, perchance sitting on a tank (preferably a Tiger II).
Momo reference: i.4cdn.org/a/1471140063045.jpg
Uniform reference: imgur.com/a/cJ0az
Tank reference: imgur.com/a/cH1bY

Anything else cute or even cutelewd of her is fine. Thank you and have a pleasant weekend.

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir, and even though it's a bit late, possibly dressed as the female pokemon go trainer

Almost anything else is fine too, enjoy your weekend

Requesting my waifu wearing Scathach's new swimsuit design from the FGO summer event. Specifically with the words Code-Cast Steal in the back and with her pointing at the viewer
imgur.com/a/gFIbr

Alternatively, requesting a backshot of her in a competition/school swimsuit adjusting the bottom.
imgur.com/a/97mTh

Inspired from New Game, requesting my waifu in her pajama shorts like "that" scene.
i.imgur.com/u8UsWTG.jpg

Lastly, for Chef's Appreciation Day on Sunday, requesting her leaning forward wearing a thin apron and nothing else.

Requesting my husbando Kuranosuke Koibuchi, POV offering some positive or supportive words, or anything sweet.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

>Chef's Appreciation Day
Who makes up these randomass days?

Requesting Akame wearing a tight girly dress.
Or Akame cooking breakfast in her apron.
Or more of Akame as a Hero from8 Yuuki Yuuna i.imgur.com/Q48JVIh.jpg

Requesting Alisha please.

Anything would be fine as long as it isn't too lewd. I would really like something of her in her outfit on the right.

Whoever posts all those Days names in the general seems to find out all this stuff.

What a wonderful Sunday it is today, let us all rejoice. Humbly requesting Caren please and have a nice day.

Requesting Hakodate Omiko dressed up as Invoker. Anything else is also fine

Hey, all.
As some regions of Japan celebrated Tanabata this last Sunday, I'd like to request Anastasia wearing a yukata, preferably with her hair in a bun, and holding a small stuffed animal saying, "This is the best you can do? Well, it's cute, so it's fine, I suppose."

Thread died as i posted it

Requesting Watashi wearing some casual clothes. Alternatively, her wearing a night gown like imgur.com/nEEtU83, or a nice dress with heels and elbow-length gloves. Anything else cute or sexy is appreciated as well, of course.
Or, for a more lewd idea, her going bottomless, but in a position where you can't see any naughty bits. Some ideas/examples here: i.imgur.com/ulXsneb.png

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune wearing the swimsuit on the right of the ref while laying down on a towel at the beach under a beach umbrella sipping on a drink or in bed with her shirt off and back facing the viewer while asking the viewer to give her a massage. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra

>With her Right side hair style unbraided

>a Hyper cute/lewd maid outfit

>Napping

>Training hard with her sword

>a combination of selections above that may or may not mesh

hope you had a wonderfully productive weekend drawfriends and thanks bunchies~

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters with dat phat booty like this pic, please!

i.imgur.com/2HEbmHc.jpg

Alternatively, Mimi performing some cool and dynamic martial arts moves or poses, please!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Requesting Sakuya enjoying a beautiful sunset.

Anything of her calm cool and collected side or showing off her cute side is always lovely. A bit suggestive or cutelewd is ok within reason.

Thanks if you consider and hope you had a great weekend. Be sure to take it easy and have fun. Have a great week this week too.

Hello everyone and requesting some Sanya, please, anything cute is always welcomed.
Thanks in advance and wish everyone a great weekend.

Requesting Nepgear

Outfits references: imgur.com/VttVd8Z
HDD references: imgur.com/a/7SZWB
More requests: pastebin.com/Y3PqKEX2

I'd like to see her dressed like Hoshino Fumina or Rinko Iori from Gundam Build Fighters and Build Fighters TRY imgur.com/a/5uXEn.

Or cheering up a sad me.

Or anything cute in general(nothing lewd, please), and please ask about anything if needed to.

Requesting Nanako trying to sing in a karaoke booth - through her embarrassment or with confidence - imgur.com/a/LLCSc
Maybe with my SI supporting her/cheering her on but thats totally optional - imgur.com/a/BMddx

Or dressed like an adorable teacher - imgur.com/a/BMddx

But anything nonlewd would be absolutely fine.
Try your best in the coming week and enjoy your Sunday~

Requesting Toyone:

- battling another waifu Keijo!!!!!!!!-style
- spinning in an office/computer chair
- playing an Olympic sport like table tennis or fencing
- wearing deviant Lagombi armor: imgur.com/a/arIvP

Anything else is fine too, have a nice weekend everyone

Requesting Rukia dressed in a kigurumi of any of these pokemon and playing happily with the pokemon that matches her outfit (such as dressed as a Stunky and playing with a Stunky)
refs for pokemon: imgur.com/a/700pN
refs of Rukia: imgur.com/a/qItQA
Kigurumi reference is pic

Requesting Pacifica as a car model for the 2017 Pacifica in an appropriate race-girl outfit much like i.imgur.com/0qwIQMJ.png , or eating ramen (mayhap for the first time?) please.
Anything else would be nice too like spats + sports top.

Oh wow! I'm sorry I didn't get back sooner. I've been crazy busy all day and it's been a frustrating one at best, but seeing her so happy really helps keep me going.

Thank you so much and have a lovely week!

Requesting my love Yuu watching a meteor shower on a clear night sky, or sharing her soft scarf with Maka Albarn [ref: ] Potential scarf sharing ideas: [imgur.com/a/8cro4]
Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome. Thank you for considering and have a nice Sunday!

Requesting my lovely Lilly please! Anything is appreciated. Thank you, and have a great weekend.

Requesting Lavinia to be drawn:
-Wearing one of these sweaters please. Any color is fine.
imgur.com/a/TrARP

-Wearing any of these outfits from Agarest.
imgur.com/a/RuqGU

-Wearing a t-shirt with one of these bands on it.
imgur.com/a/jnHdm

Anchor. Requesting Rachnera Arachnera.

This week, I'd like to see her in one of these outfits - imgur.com/yUfWaKt

Extra refs (courtesy of a drawfriend) - imgur.com/a/8BY9f

Thank you for considering her!

Requesting Kurome wearing a nightgown and pressing her breasts against user's back.

Or a family picture with a little girl that looks like her like imgur.com/0QW8hk5

Or a PoV of her getting headpatted with user's legs visible to her sides.

Or lifting up her clothes to reveal wraps, or just wearing wraps like imgur.com/a/KKtjT

Or wearing one of these outfits imgur.com/a/QFNvE

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute or cutelewd.

Requesting Risty in casual summer clothes or in a swimsuit.

Or anything of Berserker Risty: i.imgur.com/LTtYlIJ.jpg

Alternatively, her in Laura's outfit: imgur.com/a/yKOdh

Or her dressed as MvC Rogue: imgur.com/a/cBlJu

Requesting Taiga in a yukata gazing at the evening sky, or maybe giving a cheeky little bare shoulder tease, please.
Anything would be appreciated.

Oh thank you for linking me, I totally missed it.

It's so cute, and I love his expression! Thank you so much for drawing him, and I hope you have a great evening.

Re-request if you want.

I feel like what i drew is incomplete

Sunday Evening boogie

Requesting Molly in a sundress, preferably as an adult and doing something cute.

Thanks in advance.

Requesting anything cute

requesting hiyoko!

requesting my cute waifu Taihou wearing the Ram & Rem's maid dress or playing volleyball on the beach

Heyo, WWD.
Since some regions in Japan celebrated the Tanabata festival last week, I'd like to request my beautiful waifu, Yukino, wearing a yukata. It'd be nice if she were to be either eating a candy apple or smiling while she holds a goldfish in a bag that I won her as a prize.
I hope you all have a great weekend. Remember to take it easy.

Just something of Blanc eating something unusual, unpleasant, or "unhealthy" or trying to use a smartphone to try out Pokemon Go all the while dressed like the female trainer avatar. please.

been wanting to draw your waifu all weekend
hope i didn't mess up her hair too bad

In case I don't make colors in time when the threads die.

And Yokura

Happy (belated for some) Birthdays!

Requesting Tsuzuki and an Alolan raichu either eating a mountain of malasadas or pancakes, or pretending to surf in mid-air. Casual holiday clothing preferred. Thank you.

No way, I won't re-request. It's lovely! Keep up the good work.

You did an excellent job, user.
I love her calm and sooth expression, it's really lovely!

Thank you for drawing my beloved for me!

Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to quote you.

Just something of Blanc eating something unusual, unpleasant, or "unhealthy" or trying to use a smartphone to try out Pokemon Go optional all the while dressed like the female trainer avatar. please.

made the hand a bit bigger
i hope you get a lot more deliveries in the future

This is adorable! Kiririn looks so ready to defeat some enemies, and she really looks good with that outfit, it makes me wanna see her in some more spandex... Everyone else looks really great as well! Thank you for including her in this, and thanks for the belated birthday wishes. Have a nice week!

Once again, thank you!
I hope so too!

Requesting Crona drawn in the (SE) manga's old artstyle. Saying/doing something cute, maybe even wearing casual clothes, etc. Slight "creepycute" would be fine too, along the lines of the image/s on the bottom-right of my ref - but nothing too grotesque please, if you choose to go for that.

Alternately, Crona and my SI relaxing on a beanbag chair together. SI ref - i.imgur.com/GVbpUyY.png

Anything cute/cool would also be appreciated. Thanks, enjoy your weekend.

Anyone else besides me that doesn't have the nyangerie art?
I somehow keep missing the chances to get one

You can just request one. Apparently some drawfags are still interested in drawing them.

Requesting Cynthia from Pokemon, please. If possible, with her wearing a bikini, an open shirt/jacket, and a sarong. Possibly with this outfit emulating aspects of either of her original designs or color schemes. Samples in here:
imgur.com/a/pvyQh
Please, and thank you.

This is great!

Given the last thread's discussion there's at least one or two more people in the same boat.

I don't.

Requesting Ryougi Shiki
Anything cute or cool of her would be appreciated as always, thanks
Maybe wearing one of Tsukihi Araragi's outfits with the egg hairclip would be cute, looking embarrassed or mad or pouty
I love my wife [47]

That is super cute, great job! I had no idea something like that was happening, but thank you very much for including her, you even added her mask, a perfect fit. Good job on those adorable rangers and thanks again!

Requesting Len with a large bulge under her dress my.mixtape.moe/boxsyr.jpg
she then lifts it up to reveal her tail my.mixtape.moe/uhwjrz.jpg
or something like that.

anything else would be fine too.

Who? I can try something, all I need is motivation.

At least some of them.

Me neither because she's not on the map.

SPIDER PUSSY

Link me a waifu that hasn't gotten nyanlingerie and some refs.

What's with the star?

CUTE

For the Olympics, I'd like to request Lumina doing an activity while wearing a gym uniform.

Ref: imgur.com/MxPdhsd

Those are some damn delicious doodles drawfriend. They may be for practice but they are really well drawn out. Thank you for drawing Natsume. She looks really sexy with that messy hair , leaning pose, and curves. I've always wanted a nyangerie but was late to the party. Have a wonderful rest of the week!

Game?

I'll do it when it's monday.

This is super cute and I was huge fan of the power rangers a long time ago. Aigis fits the power ranger theme pretty well and I see some paint there so I am guessing her suit is painted on and that is really cute.
Thanks for including her, everyone here looks so cute and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

For a nice summer request, I'd like to see her looking happy at the beach, wearing a sundress and a straw hat.

Or for a cutelewd request, her still being at the beach, but looking embarrassed and hiding her breasts with the straw hat because she lost her top while swimming. But it's okay because user is nearby and will give her a towel to hide herself.

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

Draw more BB, its always fun to see you around.