IT'S HAPPENING DEEP STATE ABOUT TO BE BTFO

>"People have to be careful, because at some point I fight back. I'm being nice, I'm being very, very nice. But at some point I fight back, and it won't be pretty."
wmal.com/2017/10/17/president-trump-speaks-with-chris-plante-on-wmal/
>8:40

>Move slowly, carefully --- and then strike like the fastest animal on the planet!
mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/380922018717515776

>The real Russia scandal has been exposed… John Solomon & @SaraCarterDC join me at 9pm to explain #Hannity
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/920446863836438528

IT'S HAPPENING DEEP STATE ABOUT TO BE BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=b9n7g8rTiaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Like today? Or tomorrow? Should I get /comfy/?

>soon

Soon. Everything's falling into place.

tfw

Public hangings for all deep state members

Fake and Gay.

Jesus is the key to all of this.

Everyone really needs to remember that the precedent has already been set that the President can label anyone an immanent threat to national security and kill them with a drone, and the president deciding to kill you = your due process.
I honestly wouldn't mind if Trump droned the entire Congress and liberal courts all over the country, the federal reserve, CNN, etc. Just tell Rand Paul and maybe Ted Cruz to stay home that day.

I hope some of these snakes commit suicide. Hell, it would be hilarious if Hillary attempted to sacrifice Chelsea to Moloch/Baal in an attempt to get out of these (despite the fact Chelsea is a little old).

Russian bribery plot. Clinton Foundation bribed by Russia for uranium deals

Fuck off. You think you can bluebeam this away faggot? Think again.

LORD HAVE MERCY HE ACTUALLY SAID THAT

HE SAID

"AT SOME POINT I FIGHT BACK, AND IT WONT BE PRETTY"

>IT WONT BE PRETTY

HOLY SHIT

>ACTIVATE ANIME EYES OF WONDER AND AMAZEMENT

The more of the Plot is exposed the more everything accelerates. Redpilling the People will result in our enemies attacking because if they don't we will attack them. Be prepared for what's coming.

The only reason his approval is below 50% is because he hasn't publicly hanged any of the traitors yet. We know there are traitors and enemies of the constitution in the DC establishment. We know the only way for them to face justice is via military tribunal. So lets just go ahead and get martial law and firing squads going before the guilty parties accidentally die natural deaths or disappear to Dubai.

Checked.

JFK files to also be released later this month unless Trump blocks it

The black sun rises, we will be rewarded.

checks out

Cant wait for pages of black highlighter

Trips.... is... is He here?

It's never happening.

It didn't happen the first 100 times "it's happening" and it won't happen the next 100 times people say "it's happening".

Elites don't get prosecuted, especially politicians

That is a great poster

Sans serif font, Narrow, all caps,

That cold, deadly, david duke campaign font aesthetic with that beautiful swastika black sun.

Damn.

As we all wait for the major happening, I would like to say waiting with comfort is only possible if you have a My Pillow. It is made with Patented Interlocking Fill - You can adjust MyPillow to your exact individual needs regardless of sleep position. It also comes in 2 different loft levels.It Will Not Go Flat - Machine Washable and Dryable and Made 100% in the USA - The fabric and patented fill all come from right here in the USA!

his approval will go to 1000%, the people don't like being lied to especially when they have to pay for those lives with their childrens lives and tax dollers

spooky

Bump

The one thing, if I could have one, is to see these fuckers hanging. Just clean house and get all those cancerous deep state rats out.

>Elites don't get prosecuted
This. Nothing will happen.

>>"People have to be careful, because at some point I fight back. I'm being nice, I'm being very, very nice. But at some point I fight back, and it won't be pretty."

That was cringy to say the least

Take this fucking "deep state" shit back to Plebbit or r/the_ptg. There is no "deep state", every single politician is just a lying scum bag.

best thing i've seen all day

Before the elites were never at risk because the establishment was behind them. But now we have a president who's not willing to play ball, with an AG who uses the word "justice" in every other sentence.

I actually have one of these. Gift from my ex girlfriend. It's pretty great. I recommend it

Autism detected. It would be some random fag on the internet said it. When a person with a considerable amount of power and influence behind him says something like that, like, for example, the fucking President of the United States, it's a lot more ominous.

>we have an AG who says "justice" a lot
>we have an AG who has brought 0 of the swamp to justice

No wonder Americans elect shitty politicians, they think words are the same as actions

cringy?
that is a badass quote you dumbfuck.

It will happen when the weather cools

That's when they'll make their move

Forget all about when to Remember

It all begins on the 4th of November

fuck off shill, the CIA is rouge

Witness as the house of cards falls tomorrow. Comfy threads incoming boys, get ready

>CIA is red
Ok

looks so comfy.
lil guy needs some hot chocolate too.

Well this is interesting

bahahaha thats fuckin excellent

To put people in jail, first you need evidence.
Now despite constant obstructionism and secrets kept by the intelligence community, we have a considerable amount of damning evidence. And you respond with
>it's never happening
Do you even want to be wrong, or are you so blackpilled at this point that you just want to engage in defeatist shitposting every time something actually significant happens?

>do you want to be wrong?
Of course, but I'm not.

Do YOU want to be wrong? Because you are.

You need to be 18 to post here, faggot. You clearly don't know how the world works yet

Boner

In b4 249 replies
:)

Just do it already Trump. Nobody wants you to be nice.

Fine Work

>everyone who isn't too jaded to function like I am must be a teenager
You sound like somebody who was smoking weed saying "fuck the government" five years ago. Then somewhere along the line you realized you could be le edgy rightwinger and still hate "the system" and now here you are.

If you don't understand why Sessions is far more likely and able to pursue this issue than he was to go after Susan Rice, you're not in any position to be lecturing people about how things work.

Activate Covfefe eyes

holy shit. i guess the user known as pixar is here.

No, Trump can just declare them terrorists and have them killed. The people and military will have his back

Until they do.

In case you have not noticed
Even when a Trump was elected against all odds

This timeline has changes

Plug your asshole with cherries fucker

>magic

>racketeering
>RICo

Bye Hillary

If you think Hillary is going down without pulling 0bama with her... ur az is cwayzee

And Gayazz Barry WAS there
Who will 0bama pull down with him?

The rest.

>IT WONT BE PRETTY
I'd just like to state the obvious, that this implies the last two years have, in fact, been pretty

Dear Fellow Black Americans:

You can no longer afford to judge people by color of Skin or party.

You must begin to judge people by the content of their character or else your children and grandchildren children will have no hope of the American dream, as American citizens.

You will have sold their Dream to non~citizens.

Think carefully before you run your got damn mouth and Percy little cut dreams that the "progressives" love you. They are "loving" you to DEATH.

Keep spamming this. This will probably meme. PC Matic is another good one.

>this will be the end of the deep state said nervous man for 11th time this year

She's probably offer up Bill first.

Ps. 'Citizen' does NOT mean white. It means a people bound by the common experience and investment in the well being of those within your common connection : US.

Those dividing us do not want our well being. They want money.

Plus you know you talk shit about white people all day and Mexicans hate you.

Ooooh very nice!

I bet that's the reason HillDaBeast hates black people so much.

>teleports behind you... informs you Bill likes fucking black chix, Bill had a baby

> Monica Crowley said "NOW WE HAVE A CASE OF CHILD PREDATORY BEHAVIOR"

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING LADS

"strike like the fastest animal on the planet!"

the star nose mole ;)

>teleports behind you... Informs you you're going to fucking prison

I was redpilled about Satanic cults running the world 15 years ago.

You have a lot of catching up to do

>need somebody to teleport behind you

Mueller was fbi director during uranium one. He is investigating his own corruption and collusion

Uhhh

Anyone have a teleporter?

ALINSKY PROJECTION FROM CROOKED DEMOCRATS
OBAMA ADMINISTRATION WAS BRIBED BY RUSSIANS WAY BEFORE THE 2016 ELECTION

what was the context? can't watch now

See... this is one of the things that endear Trump to Sup Forumsers

This Pres. Sense of humor is OFF THE HOOK!

Top KEK!

The Lion strikes back!

The only thing that gives me hope for the future is Trump causing some great upheaval. This country is a bad joke at this point and something grand has to happen to change that.

i hate my current pillow

considering tearing a small hole and removing some of the fluff

A goose down pillow is much better then that synthetic garbage

Try out a goose down pillow, they are super comfy

Hillary hurts her toe and "disappears" and now this...really makes you think...

Yeah, nothing quite like being poked in the head with sharp tail feathers and having bird fur all over your fucking bedroom.

How light is your head got damn!

MAGA to all!

I love this meme. That dinner was the greatest moment of the campaign; almost as if Trump knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that he’d win, and all the elites in that room were BTFO. Glorious.

Hey you guise need to archive this shit
NOW!!!!

Shut it down

Tits and ass

He was kicking their ass shamelessly and without fear.

It's not a Meme. It's real

This:
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=b9n7g8rTiaY

in Brazil they used to say this too

some years ago...

he ripped af

Fantastic!

so are you. and me. here we all are

>Everyone really needs to remember that the precedent has already been set that the President can label anyone an immanent threat to national security and kill them with a drone, and the president deciding to kill you = your due process.
>tfw Obamas authorization of the murder of US citizens on our soil without due process bites in him in the ass in the worst way possible
Thanks Obama

Trump gonna drone Obamas house?

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
N
O
U
G
H

OH LOOK WE ALL DISTRACTED FROM HILLARY'S CLUSTER FUCK CUZ YOU LIKE YER PILLOW

GET FUCKED HILLBOT