POST YOUR BEST ME TOO'S

pic related

>And thats how i realized that getting raped really wasn't that bad and I've only been told to pretend not to like it even though his cock was actually huge and I came for the first time. I'm actually just mad because he left me after and it made me feel inadequate and then I realized I could get sympathy for it.

Tbh getting your ass beat is much worse than getting raped.

>post your best me toos

To be fair, when women get raped for real they usually also get their asses beaten to some degree.

That's bullshit.
We all know that females are totally equal to males in every way...thus, you are full of shit.

I've never managed to actually rape a woman without using some form of physical violence, but I'm just a rapist so what do I know.

Wait, it's rape culture for someone to THINK something unkind about someone else's appearance or values system?

You must think everyone is a beautiful angel all the time or else you are literally raping them.

Apologize RIGHT FUCKING NOW pol

details? juicy details?

>How can I make everything about me
This whole fucking movement

>troll posts #metoo

Yfw

What did you expect? It's literally called ''me too.''

HOLY FUCK

oh, wow, it's been so long since men have been asked to fix women's problems, they must be so tired from fixing their own problems, i can't possibly imagine what it would be like having to take responsibility for your own life and deal with things yourself, it must be horrible, not to worry m'ladies, the time has finally come for men to get to fixing things, it may take time, but we shall overcome this seemingly insurmountable challenge and fix something for once!

Honestly you have no idea how much this shit triggers me.

>men, it's your turn to do something about it.
What do I get in return?

>not being able to accuse any man of anything you want at any time without worrying about the consequences

Rape culture

>be western woman
>dress like a hooker and surround yourself with drunk men several nights a week
>be surprised someone grabs your ass

me too

>Thinking unkind thoughts is rape culture.
ok

Honestly. Nobody cares. Reeeeee

m8 that is the entirety of identity politics. These people are so transparent it makes me think there is some kind of mass hysteria going on

>i raped her with my presence

She liked it.

1/7

2/7

3/7

4/7

5/7

6/7

7/7 wew

Translation: I'm too important for a simple 'me too' in solidarity; let me blather a lot for extra attention.

omg i just got a patriarchy boner

Shit like this is actually great, it'll wake more than a few men up. It's funny, I never realized the truth of the situation until a woman demanded I do something I didn't want to do. Just say no, there is literally nothing they can do to force you. I'm bigger, I'm stronger and I'll do what I want.

I used to believe I had a responsibility not to leverage these things against women, but the more shit like this happens the less I care.

>Theyre tired
Finally got em right where we want em
Rape war now

>womyn complain about rape culture but almost 70% of rapes go unreported
>hurr lets make a hashtag to fix our problem and blame all men
quit being a fucking pansy and report the people that assault you, if you dont your only validating what they did

modern politics is the strongest argument in favour of the fact that humans in too easy an environment go categorically insane

Had my ass grabbed.

Was mounted by a friend when they knew I was dating someone.

Had my junk grabbed.

But, you know, I'm a guy... so I can't "Me Too"

Also, I don't really care about those chicks doing that. Cause I'm not a emotional cunt.

But you are a homo.

I went to highschool with this silly broad.
I have a hard time believing this, but she did mention another ethnicity so...

" #metoo All of this has brought up bad memories for me. In 2000 I was living in Moscow Idaho going to college at Washington State. I was working at a locally owned hotel. I loved my job I was front desk. But the owner made several advances on me but one day in particular I asked for my paycheck and he said come info the office so I did. He then proceeded to touch me in places and said this was my only way to be paid. I ran out called police. It's a he said she said. So I worked with the police by tying to record him but he would go around it. Never would say what he did. It crushed me. I am now very afraid of the ethnicity that he was. I always will be. If something happens report it. Don't wait. Otherwise you won't have it in the back of your brain if their are more victims. "

holy kek is this real?

Lololololololololol

Me too.

I heart rape culture.

imagine if the owner was white

This guy is a local kook. It's definitely real to him.

Everything is rape culture unless Chad does it.

It was a Paki

Rape Culture = her worries. Got it.

Me Too

White knight incoming.

I did a male #MeToo post, because I'm frequently harassed by fatties and homos, and every cunt I know jumped down my fucking throat about it.

Me too.

There are so many directions I could go with this so I'm gonna focus on sexual harassment in the workplace.

When I was breaking into the world of finance, I often heard comments like "our team could use a pretty girl" or "they probably hired you cause you're hot". It only fueled my motivation to prove to myself that I can be valued in this industry for my mind. Here are some true stories that I've experienced along the way:

There was the department head who once told a woman "I don't care who you have to fuck in order to meet our sales targets" in front of the entire team. Last I checked, he still works there. She does not.

There were the coworkers who called me "[Executive name]'s girl" on my first day as an intern, and gave me side eye whenever that Executive would come by my desk to ask how things were going. But I held my head high. He was just making sure that I was settling well into my new role. Sticks and stones, right?

There was that same Executive who unfortunately proved me very wrong when he tried to turn our weekday lunch plans into dinner plans, on Saturday night, and felt it appropriate to add "I'm not married or anything" when I resisted. I should have caught on when he suggested that we switch to private emails for this exchange. It wasn't until I firmly reminded him that he had a daughter my age that he finally gave up. He stopped coming by my desk after that.

There was the woman from HR who I once confided in with regards to an older coworker who would get touchy with me when we went out for team drinks. She suggested that I coyly decline the man's advances, but not be too harsh because it could damage my reputation. Damage. MY. Reputation. How's that for career advice.

Today, I'm proud to work at a firm that respects, values, and empowers female professionals at every level. But these stories are not unique to the financial industry, and they certainly take place outside of work environments just as often, if not more so.

I demand pouwsi.

(cont)
I won't bore you with details of the countless times I've been inappropriately touched, approached, or hollered at by strangers while minding my own damn business. It needs to stop.

To those of you who are opening up about your experiences today, whether it's with two words or two thousand: I see you. I hear you.

Me too.

Or maybe just say 'give me my fucking paycheck or I'll file a Labor complaint' or something assertive for a change.

you just described women
the average guy is going to see this shit and think "wow i dont hate myself and my entire gender enough." This will only serve to feminize men even more

Someone please tell him it doesn't count if he is doing the touching.

Raping students is constitutional. Me too.

hahahahahhahahahahah
this better be troll

cba to find it but I saw a me too that said something like "I'm posting me too in solidarity with those who have suffered from rape". Just virtue signalling

Have to help these women bring down the world (((pedo network))). More is at stake than you realize. If you're spending time attacking these women instead of springboarding off their efforts, you are not alt-right and you are not a man.

>never happened
This sounds totally real.

This is why women should be banned from higher education and the workforce in general.

>complaining about an abundance of potential sexual partners
>lecturing men on social media
>the same men who created the internet
>ruining the internet this much

in an ideal world this would redpill all men that letting women speak is a mistake

>white """women"""

is real person.

im ok with women being secretaries, nurses and daycare workers. But beyond that yes, they are only diluting the work force, driving wages down

Women in the workplace was the biggest mistake of the West after female suffrage. Not only do they cause stupid problems like this requiring a need for a "Human Resources" department, their mere employment fucks up the economy such that a family cannot live on a single income as it could in the past since instantly doubling the workforce does not instantly double the available pay.

Nice Larp leaf

Gender is a feeling now so spare me the victim hood here. If being a woman is so bad just become a man.

To be fair, you have to have a VERY high IQ to understand sexual harassment among women

not gonna argue with trips but importing Africans was probably the biggest mistake of the west. Without blacks we would be like Finland or Norway. Or maybe Poland.
Women in the workplace did fuck up the entire economy and gender relations though.

Nice! I like the white night angle. I saw this the other day that made me cringe.

We should make rape illegal

Can't wait for Islam to take over. Praying 5 times a day with my mates is better than seeing this kind of shit every week.

I have a feeling she is loying

>everyone applauded

>men can't complain about being raped unless women want to talk about men being raped

lol "equality"

what an absolute sham feminism emerges to be movements like this

>2 likes

I had a girl I was having sex with try and touch my prostate against my wishes. When I denied her attempts, she actually tried to hold me down and force it. The whole thing caught me by surprise, but I pushed her off once I realized she was actually going to do it. It took more force than I expected.

At the risk of sounding like a total pussy, it actually shook me up. It was my first time having sex, and I wish I lost it to someone more elegant. That's my fault though.

>@tiddynipple
heh heh heh.
tiddy.
nipple.

Alright guys, you heard her, I'm telling you too, don't go doing any of that gosh darn harassing or raping.

>importing Africans was probably the biggest mistake of the west
Hard to argue with digits, but isn't that a direct result of female suffrage? Women consistently vote more liberal which has snowballed into the mass importation of third-worlders into the West. This never seemed to be a problem before women were given the vote.
>faggy infographic related

Since when has the word d*bs triggered the spam filter?

>doing better as an ally

What a colossal fucking faggot.

I love that this came about pretty much from the action of mostly dudes trying to expose pedowood.

We invented guns so you can protect yourself. Back to you stacie

>We don't have to worry about getting called a bitch

I'm pretty sure he does.

1 in 6 LOL

>Moscow Idaho
Holy shit

>Born in Lewiston
>Parents always warned me to stay away from Moscow
>Never understood why
>Understand it as the libcuck paradise of the region as I got older
>Move to Washington while some high school friends go to U of I
>Every single one of them now unironically say "Drumpf"
>2 or 3 are on hormones
>1 is becoming FtM

it's not rape if it's consensual.

and there is nothing wrong with teens having sex with adults.

Very libcucky area. But I recall banging some drunk chick who was all over me because I helped my friends' band set up music equipment for a show at a frat party in Moscow. Dummies..

how to dry up vaginas: the post
white knights need to be exterminated first for being so fucking ignorant on how women take advantage of them

>FtM no longer means Frances the Mute

life was a mistake

Ancient Sumerian Shit
Jews come along see that shit and go - Me too
Christians come along and see the Jewish Torah and go - Me too
Mormans come along and see the Christian Bible and go - Me too

Almost all the worlds main religions are literally just one dude who comes along sees some big fat book someone else wrote then claims thats right but in addition to that there is this shit from my head which is as good as the other shit or even better (like how Christian stuff overules any Jewish traditions)