Niggers in the US military

Which branch of the US army has the least amount of niggers in it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Structure_of_the_United_States_Army#Maneuver.2C_Fires_and_Effects_.28MFE.29_Branches_and_Functional_Areas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_Support_Activity).
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Which branch of the US army
>branch of the army
???

Coast guard

I would never trust a nigger with my life, fuck that

...service branches: Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, and Navy...

unironically should be censored to senpai and also this senpai

Huh, I kind of expected air force for some reason

None, branches is their natural habitat.

Coast Guard and Marine Corps. Navy and Army is nigger central. AF has a bunch of independent head gyrating black women who will stick it to you.

If you go into a combat MOS like artillery, combat engineer, or straight into infantry you wont see very many. If you go into recon, you will see more asians than niggers.

Which branch of the army? Are you fucking retarded?

air force then navy, army is for cannon fodder

>The US Army is a branch of the US Army

no.
look at your typo again.
>branch of the US army

He's getting at the fact that Army =/= The entirety of the United States military. The US Army is a branch of the United States military.

USMC infantry is vast majority rednecks, spics, and Irishmen. You can tell pog units by percentage of blacks.

Coast Guard > Air Force > Navy > Army

The Coast Guard and Air Force are pretty good... depending on what you do for the Navy you may be alright.The army is completely infested.

Ok i laughed pretty hard at this

>American IQ

Branch has a meaning within the Army. It’s broken down by clusters of jobs. Infantry, artillery, aviation, quartermaster, chaplain, etc are all Army branches. My money is on JAG having the fewest niggers.

If you mean service branch it’s probably the coast guard.

Actually no, the LITTERAL IQ minimum for the US armed forces is the black median IQ. Half of blacks are too low IQ to serve

Either or;
USAF due to ASVAB scores, USCG due to swimming

Also the Marines are a part of the branch of the United States Navy.

POTUS

Only pussies phrase insults as questions. Besides, there is nothing wrong with what I said. Yes "military" would have been better but where I come from the two are used interchangeably.

they aren't niggers if they are serving. that takes discipline

Upon joining you are given a written test, that correlates exceptionally well with IQ. The minimum score is nearly exactly equivlent to IQ85

>Least
Lol

Ever since the uniform change in 2005; you're better off joining your local fire department.

Only pussies are afraid of niggers

minorities as a whole are over-represented in the military ya dummy, either ways, if youre retarded enough to be racists then join the marines
lol

Technically, the different occupational components (artillery, infantry, intelligence, etc.) are referred to as branches.

Anything requiring a GT score over 100. Anything with risk of exposure to water. Anything requiring real effort and sacrifice.

Your best bet is becoming an FO with one of the Ranger bats, or going SF. You probably won't see a nigger your entire career.

Coast Guard.

Swimming is mandatory.

I just don't want to have to deal with them.

>there are no niggers in the military
bahhahahahhahah

It depends on the MOS too. If you go into Admin, Supply, or something that requires an IQ of 70 you see them everywhere.

If you get a intel or a combat job they are non-existent. They won't die for the country and they aren't smart enough to use computers.

Which of your mom's holes has the least amount of niggers in it?

Nice one Sven Al Mahmoodi, I admit I laughed.

>Which branch of the US army
Slide, (You), mfw, all fields.

Marines. Negros can't swim for shit, and you MUST be able to swim to pass USMC basic training.

Also, USMC boot camp is hard enough you can't be a lazy fucking turd and slip through to pass.

US military is a negro spic militsry so 0% unless you want to be a jihadi suicide warrior for the us.

no such thing as niggers in the military, just brothers

What a retarded post. The ASVAB isn't an IQ test its a test on English, Math, and Writing.

The minimum score would be a 1 and max is 99 because it is based off percentage of people you did better than. Each branch has cut offs but you can get waivers usually. MOS selection is based off the ASVAB.

Marines have spics, all of the niggers join the army

>Implying marines aren't all dipshits

Cunts like these insulting someone for asking a question about something they're uninformed about. Ease up on the pissing contest and answer the guys question of you know the answer.

I've only worked with Navy and Marines, and there were way more niggers in the Navy - black AND white. USN enlisted are in general mouth breathing retards.

Go Marines and challenge yourself, OP.

Airforce.
White people are better with their goysticks than niggers are.

Assuming you mean MOS, it's whichever requires the highest ASVAB scores.

he's talking about gt score i looked it up while i was in. Its slightly higher than a standard iq test, by like %5-10.

I was an 0311 in the USMC. Niggers can't swim or shoot so rarely, do they serve as infantrymen. They're typically in support roles. I would imagine its the same for the Army. While training at MCB-Quantico, I cross trained with Army Special Forces units and Marsoc units. They were probably 99% white with a few hispanics sprinkled in.

>fighting for Isreal

Navy

>Cunts like these insulting someone

Welcome to pol

Neck yourself, faggot. Hell, beat your face until i am tired.
>>Branch of the Army.
>>ASVAB waiver evident.

>which branch of welfare has the least minorities

Special forces units like seals are almost entirely white.

Ever run across a Barcelona, Staff Sergeant or Gunney type?

They are, but 'Muricans call thme their own branch for some reason.

Gonna be a massive hard NOPE on that, fag. It's an aptitude test with a subcomponent score called GT (General Technical) that loosely corresponds to IQ. The scores range from 75 to 150 in each category, with average scores being around 100, acceptable generally around 85, and retard/nigger-tier (i.e., YOU) below 85.

It's Homeland Security though.

It's exactly the same in the army.

My Infantry company had 2 blacks and it was just a regular light infantry unit. More Samoans than blacks.

>a whole standard deviation above brazil's

scary isn't it?

Probably MI or SOF.

List of Army branches:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Structure_of_the_United_States_Army#Maneuver.2C_Fires_and_Effects_.28MFE.29_Branches_and_Functional_Areas

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Structure_of_the_United_States_Army#Maneuver.2C_Fires_and_Effects_.28MFE.29_Branches_and_Functional_Areas

Thanks for the first real answer, but what are MI and SOF? I got the American education and I couldn't discern the abbreviations from your link.

>has never seen a black Marine pick up a rock that was near a fire we made in Yuma one year with his bare hands while nigging something like "Dem dragonz don't burn mang n sheeeeeeeeeeit!" after we watched Game of Thrones.

Army= Niggers and poorfag whites
Marines= Idealistic middle class whites, spics looking for citizenship
Navy=Straight butt pirates, have heard certain ship postings are run like prisons
Air Force=Every single person I have met in the Air Force, enlisted or commissioned, was a different spectrum of autistic...most being on the AS FUCK range

Doesn't matter the branch, niggers won't go into infantry or special forces. They won't risk their lives for the nation. They just want cushy supply jobs and such.

>implying the Marines is where you'll find the greatest challenge
Delta Force, SEAL Team Six, Navy SEALs, Ranger Recon, Pararescue (highest washout rate), Combat Controllers, Green Berets, 75th Rangers, Airborne Infantry, and that "other" unit that nobody knows of or discusses (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_Support_Activity).

Not hating on the Marines, but this notion that they're the best is laughable and disrespectful to operators who go through two-year training pipelines. They're a few steps above regular Army infantry, and their special operations units are on par with Rangers (they even send marines to Ranger School).

Spics actually do pretty well in the grunts...bullets also go over manletts. Hey, who would have thought that latin temper would actually be useful?

You literally just listed a bunch of special operations units, I listed a military branch you massive faggot. Off yourself

From my USMC experience:

Infantry: Maybe 5 blacks in a rifle company. 4 were worthless.

Recon: 2 blacks in the entire battalion. The term 'amphibious reconnaissance' should be a good indicator of such.

STA platoon: black platoon sergeant, but a complete meat eater.

POG units: blacks galore, most will be worthless.

Coast Guard

Why does the US military insist on the most grotesque looking aesthetics. Get a half decent looking uniform like fuck, they look like they're dressed to change the oil out of a car.

Anything that requires high IQ so probably the chair force

>what is camouflage

a fucking leaf

CCT here. it's 95% white with 2% asian, 2% hispanic, and 1% black.

In my tank company, only 2 black guys, both solid and squared away, but your experience may vary. I personally think that blacks in combat units are generally better, but we did have one other black guy who pissed hot for multiple drugs.

Listen civifag, baby recon aka battalion recon is on par with the 75th Ranger Regiment...they actually just coppied Force Recon to make their long range reconnaissance company or whatever its called (new tier 1 SMU)...Rangers are bottom of the totem pole for SOCOM, battalion recon just kills HVT's for the MEU/MEB. That and camping out in Pakistan is litterally all they do, they are hard core killers. Green Berrets are meme tier, most Rangers actually go SF when they get tired of the pace of Regiment (they do tend to grind their guys dicks into the dirt the same way Marines do) SEALS are glorified EOD, probably the most despised unit in SOCOM DESU, and Devgru is open to Marine Raiders on a billiot, so not only do our straight leg grunts run circles around army airborne, but we have our own Spec Ops to include guys who can operate in the navys tier 1 unit

>CCT that has time for Sup Forums
yeah I'm going to need proofs faggot

Probably because we're concerned with killing people, not looking pretty
>TFW leaf Special Forces wear US army multicam

The (((military))) is for faggots looking for gibs who sign shitty contracts then act like queers to normies because they "served"

>marines
>anything other than a meat shield for every attack because youre too retarded to be put to use in any other branch

kys low IQ degenerate

The Marine Corps is a branch of the Military, but it falls under the Department of the Navy. The Coast Guard is also a branch of the Military, but it falls under the Department of Homeland Security.

>MFW I probably make more money than you and don't tell people I'm a vet
>MFW whatever helps you sleep at night because you didn't serve your country when you were needed
>MFW my dick is inside your mom
Feels good man

Intelligence Corps, not even joking

Marine Corps, surprisingly enough.
Though I wonder how many are "White" Hispanics. Anecdotally, the Navy and Army are blacked as fuck, Air Force varies wildly with career field, haven't seen enough Marines to say.

>"serve" your country when needed
>fight for globalists to secure oil fields for profit
lol you the cuck

The white guys are just as ugly tho.

niggers make good meat shields though

you shouldn't join the military if you're a racist pos

USMC Force Recon used to go through BUDS until they got funding for their own school. They're on par with SF, PJs, and SEALS.
The biggest difference is that a supply platoon could usually kick the shit out of a regular Army platoon.

Operators work more with operators from other branches then regulars in their own.

The Navy seems to attract the weirdos like blacks and traitors. I have never seen a black coast guardsman and I don't see to many black Marines. SpecOps is another place I don't see the black face.

Air Force overall
Delta or rainbow I imagine if you want specific groups, since you have to have unfaltering patriotism and a mind of steel to make it in either.

Coast Guard.

Most can't swim.

But FYI - The US Army is a branch of its own.

The DoD has multiple "branches".

protip: military is exclusively for drones and cucks. if you enlist, no matter how lol nigs r dum posts you make, you are a cut of the same cloth as them. no excuse for being in the military unless youre a officer

Coast Guard is DoD.

>Draft all the niggers
>Start a war in Africa
>ship the niggers to Africa
>Don't bring them back.

Why even serve in the US Military anymore? Surely there's better ways to earn a paycheck than fighting wars for Israel beside a bunch of Niggers and Spics.

Whats with the guy in the back casually standing around while b=visibly shot in the chest and calf?

Former Marine

Had a few black guys/girls in my squadron and in boot/mct obviously

They were consistently the laziest, least organized, and had the worst attitudes. Every one I knew had a pizza box rifle qual.

>Marine
>Squadron

... You can't have both, faggot.