Is he /our guy/?

>Hates SJWs
>ALPHA AS ALPHA BRAIN
>Friends with Alex Jones
>Pro Pepe
>JFK was the CIA
>Drugs and stuff
>Jordan B. Peterson, Gavin McInnes, Ben Shapiro, Gad Saad, Bret Weinstein, and Sam Harris

Jamie pull that shit up

I thought /pol hated faggots?

Sure if you're a Trumpfag

whats with the rogan spam lately? give it a fucking break fucking kike shill

This guy is a shape shifting charlatan, his entire existence is to misguide and spread lies. He shills without shame, people like this need to be severely punished.

Easily one of the most degenerate kikes of the modern day.

>spread lies

Give me 14 examples

He's pretty anti Trump

He's gay for MMA niggers user.
His show is comfy though

Sit through one of his podcasts, you will hear enough bullshit to clog your ears for weeks.

Say weed is gay and watch him chimp out worse than a subsaharan on 6 gorillion grams of DMT

Shows how low we have fallen when we have nu-males looking up to this honorary kike.

Yeah he is but they have hot bods that he's mirin. Sup Forumsacs aren't well aware but /fit/zens and literally everyone else in the world care about what your body looks like and whether or not you can beat the fuck out of another man

It is a lot of bullshit. 90% of the time he needs to STFU and let his guest talk. He's accomplishment is having pilling the masses by connecting his guests to his audience

Rogan is normie leftist trash, as is Sam Harris. Might as well listen to NPR.

Uncle Joe's podcast is /comfy/ as fuck, but he's not /ourguy/. He just hates SJWs and the alt right guys he has on his show see the usefulness of his platform

This is the guy who said that Michelle Obama should be president and also said Ronda Rhosey could beat most of the men in the UFC.... He's a MORON

>nu-males

Bitch you probably 300lbs and waiting for your tendies

Sure thing. His fans are just as retarded as him, just look at the nonsense he promotes. Brain vitamins? Come on man, who are you trying to jew?

This closet homosexual needs a severe ass kicking to set him straight. He is a modern day snake oils salesman.

Socially yes. Politically no.

He's friends with disgusting left wing subhumans, and his friendships with these people destroys his ability to see these creatures for what they are.

Specifically moshe kasher was one of these guys who had a (((comedy))) show that was all social engineering for children. I'd shoot the guy if I could get away with it.

Nice projection, you nu-male cuck. I'm actually in great physical shape cause I work with my hands for a living.

What show did Kasher have? He is a dumb kike

Jerking off fags isn't a job. Keep telling yourself that. Its probably the time of the year you empty you piss bottles. Get on that.

Is unironically say yes

>into self improvement
>has civil discourse with anyone (except Mr Miscavage) on his show
>experimented with drug use without become a victim of it
>enjoys educating himself
>doesn’t align with any though just to fit in

Not that he is representative of /us/, just more something we could all strive to be more like

ALPHA BRAIN was tested in a double blind placebo study

Thank you for reaffirming what I wanted to hear. God Bless you child. Have a blessed day

You seem to be living your fantasies through your posts, you little cum slurping homo.

Go suck off Joe some more, I'm sure he will send you some brain pills, faggot.

Why are you idolizing another man? Are you a dick sucking homosexual? I mean, you like Rogan so yeah.

I like his show but I don't go there to shape or reaffirm my political opinion.

I dabble in cock

Joe Rogan is the type of muscle fag who would see his wife get pounded by a giant black cock and be like, "Whatever, man. Guy fucks HARD, bro! Harder than me that's for sure. This dude an ANIMAL! Fuck my wife harder, bro!"

That last one, hahahaha

indeed joe edgefag rogain benches lefts and rights, skips leg days for bong rips while cording talking points to chug muscal melk fresh from the cow: You're so huge dude! You could be big! Just don't take sides like me pussy

This is either bait or gtfo faggot.

he's no chip chipperson but I'll watch me some rogan if even a half decent comedian is on
that being said his comedy is fuuucking mediocre but he really is the connections guy the uptick with his posts here recently are probably because the podcast has recently blown the fuck up going from under a mil subs to like 2-3 HGH manlet is pretty okay but he can't handle his booze

I don't agree with everything he says, but I do respect what he does. And as cucked as he can be I do believe he is rational. And at some point he will be forced to /ourside/

yes. Joe Rogan is a self-built Chad that many on this board would be wise to honor, considering his platform and lack of censoring viewpoints.

Our primary objective at this juncture is to get Jared Taylor on. That is the next tiny step in this giant war of ideas.

>Borders are totally insane man.
>How can governments just put lines in the sand and prevent people from going anywhere they want? It's crazy.

Open borders stoner fag.

He's /ournormie/. A canary in the mineshaft.

duuuuuuuuuuuuude weed lmao

JFK was the Jews

Jordon Peterson is a fucking PR campaign to control you

Gavin is part of the (((Alt Right))) gay agenda

>Our primary objective at this juncture is to get Jared Taylor
CIA poster

Fuck Zionists!

FUCKKKKKKKKKKK Jared Taylor

>drug addict

No

he like 99% of the human race seeks the easiest social points possible

Rogan is only as good as his guests. He is at his best when the guests are smarter than him because he shuts up and let's them talk. The Jordan Peterson interview was great. Get Rogan on a familiar topic and it gets boring in a hurry. Get Rogan on the topic of drugs and you should stop listening.

i lovr how long the pods are

Pretty funny on NewsRadio. Not that funny as a comedian. Good host for Fear Factor. Good UFC color guy. Has everyone he can get on his podcast, regardless of who it is. Very good at going "Explain. What do you mean?" Not so great at going "Here's what I think...."

>Drug addict
>Anti-trump
>Anti-racism
>Pro-immigration
>Best friend is married to a black woman

He isn't the guy that you want him to be OP

*blocks your path*

*sucks your dick, but as an in-joke between two otherwise-heterosexual guys, not like some kinda fruity San Fran queermo that would unironically enjoy sucking cock*

you forgot
>started a cult
seriously his fans have tattoos of him, it's nuts

No shit, this fucking jizzing over Joe is getting ridiculous. You’d think it was Joe himself.