Would i be allowed in a white nationalist movemnt

Would i be allowed in a white nationalist movemnt

you look retarded, so yes

Why would you want to join a honeypot?

hahaha why?

Absolut nicht. Rasieren Sie sich, besuch machmal ein Fitnessstudio. Ordnen sich.

Kek

FPBP
OP if they won't let you join, you could always be /xanarchy/, we're cooler and get more chicks anyway, plus it's the most redbulled ideology

23andme results

top kek

That's like asking if you'd be allowed in Antifa. It's just another bunch of larping faggots - anybody can join.

yeah, their numbers are pretty low, so they accept practically anyone with a pink undertone

White nationalism is for spergs, since it isn't even a thing as Caucasians change very slowly on a spectrum scale.

Are you a Persian nationalist? Polish nationalist? Irish Nationalist? Dutch Nationalist? Syrian Nationalist? Greek Nationalist Lithuanian Nationalist etc? Good.

If you want to make your nationalism more broad (since your a burger with mixed Caucasian ethnicity), then you should support Caucasian nationalism.

Unfortunately Caucasian nationalism isn't a thing since the elites have played you by giving you a name the media and libleft can use as a buzzword and a punch bag.

Sup Forums never change

Is that Anne frank?

>hahaha
Subtly trying to show he didn't get his feelings hurt by that comment

Persians and Syrians aren't white. White nationalism is European/European-American nationalism.

Actually we prefer to keep things small if we have to. Vetting processes generally take a few months, and we've turned people down for things as simple as a bunch of group members not liking them. If you're going to run an effective movement, you need quality members who can work together. Most regional chapters are between 25 and 50 people tops.

yeah if you don't have prominent tattoos, present as normal, and pass for white (at least 90%), you could get into Identity Evropa(*). There are several others (TRS pool parties, Daily Stormer book clubs, Trad Workers Party groups (overt nazis in ideology though they don't carry swastikas around)).

(*) this info may be out of date but it's probably representative.

yeah, dude.
an anonymous posting on a cambodian anime ib totally hurt my feelings.
im going to kill myself

You don't look retarded enough to unironically identify as a costume larping faggot WNist.

Pro Trump civic nationalist libertarians are the master race.

no, that's Xan Frank, they're on 7 more layers of woke than 99% of pol

If it wasn't for your memeflag I'd say not to

>civic nationalist libertarians
Yeah that'll be a real fuckin' hit with the brown people. Good luck with that famalam.

If you have to ask..........

sbpb

Like the fifteenth time I've seen your dumb fucking face.

I'll answer your question 11 threads from now.

Lol, Noone relied the reason op posted.

That picture shows clear Jewish ancestry.

If I had a white nationalist group I would let you join, as long as your heart is not Jewish and you denounce Jewish supremacy.

You are clearly not one of (((them)))

However other white nationalists have different criteria, some of them are racist.

You might one day be able to join us and get the nigger genetically edited out of your DNA, Chris.