Should white people have their SAT scores lowered to make college admissions more fair for other races...

Should white people have their SAT scores lowered to make college admissions more fair for other races? Affirmative Action isn't enough...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YJ8iAsqIxOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All white people could be dead and niggers would still complain about how the ghost of racism is keeping them down.

This. If niggers don't want to be oppressed, they can move to Haiti or back to Africa.

here's hoping they double-down. never thought id be an accelerationist before a year ago

> Muh dIverSatEe
Affirmative action needs to be removed. Only the best of the best should make it.

Why are you asking a question that is race specific? I thought we were all one blood in Jesus Christ.

No.
If you want to go to college, you go to college. If you have to, go to the best worst one you can. Climb the ladder no matter what color your brain is.

Another day, another anti-white, genocidal propaganda article by the msm.

DESU I thought the SAT was easy. Scored in the top 2 percentile on my first try. I think blacks and hispanics should get a chance though. Many went to shitty underfunded school and lag academically. I went to a well off public school in a rich white area and that has given me advantages over other races.

Or other races could attempt to become intelligent. Keep it the same so the stupid blacks continue to fail

End cognitive privilege.

show the jew stats kike york times

There are fucking quotas and affirmative action which put white people at a disadvantage wtf

Only the best of the best will make it. A piece of paper doesnt make you successful. These fucktards will never make it at a job that actually requires effort to get paid

Without affirmative action your universities would be all Asian

Nigger babies should be issued engineering, physics, or math degrees at birth desu senpai.

da blood of Jes-sus

(((((((((((((((( w h i t e )))))))))))))))))))))))

> WENTING LI

LOL. It's a chink complaining white AA

( ( ( ( white ) ) ) ) )

>((((((((( hu-white))))))))) students

>California being that anti-semite
oy vey

>whites succeed
HEY STOP DAT

>tfw Japanese, South Koreans, and natives of Hong Kong have higher IQs than whites

They are already lowered by artificially raising those of non-Whites. Now they just want to stack it even more.

she's right

fucking lol

WE WUZ HARVARD N SHIET

youtube.com/watch?v=YJ8iAsqIxOE

Bait

They already are. the niggers get a boost and asians and whites get a drop to help the spic and nigger. nignogged the education system into oblivion.

END AFFIRMATIVE ACTION

I wish they would self-segregate all the way back to Africa

POST YOUR FUCKING SOURCE YOU FAGGOT. IT'S NOT THAT DIFFICULT AND NOT POSTING A SOURCE IMMEDIATELY DISCREDITS YOUR IMAGE. POST YOUR FUCKING SOURCE OR REFER TO IT IN YOUR IMAGE

Anyone who has ever step foot in those schools would know how Jewish they are. My university is 20% Jewish. They are a plague.

show one for the jews

retarded enemies are the best enemies

underrated post

Equality of opportunity is fine.

Equality of outcome is communism.

smash immigrants, racism welcome

>racism stops racism
Wew lad. How about unis accept people solely on their academic merit instead of race or "donations"?

Exactly. So there should be no benefit or detriment to any race.

Fucking this kek

.... niggers are so worthless that even affirmative action can't get them admitted to colleges. Jesus fucking Christ. And you know what? Even the ones that do get in barely ever actually graduate. From personal experience in college, I would say that out of 100 affirmative action chimps on campus, 4 or 5 of them actually graduate with their sports wellness degree. Blacks should be so goddamned embarassed, they have everything going for them. And universities are ULTRA progressive, so even though everyone is conspiring to get them through school, THEY STILL DON'T!

Who cares? Universities are scam institutions these days outside of STEM.

yes that was the joke good job

go praise allah

lol this idiot is what happens when you fall for all the shilling on Sup Forums

>smash immigrants, welcome racism
I can get behind that.

CRISPR can only do so much.

>tfw academia has been almost entirely subverted and hardly anyone noticed
this is a big loss

>A piece of paper doesnt make you successful.

Then they just complain about how they are just as educated as Whites but can't get the same opportunities or promotions and their communities are still filled with trashy assholes, etc.

Gooks gooking

SAT scores don't need to be artificially lowered for cucks who'll be attending (((college))) in the US

No screw that

Actually it does

If you went to a public school in a white area I can guarantee you their school was better funded than yours.